>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

These threads and the videos in op are what first motivated me to get Veeky Forums 6-7 months ago

good work, user! stopped posting for a while since the threads kept dying within 10hours :/

Yea sadly this one doesnt look like its catching on either. I appreciate it tho

Ah it's ok, I guess. Onions are more important right now.

Twink general, this general will never be taken seriously becusse none of you can overhead press bw

thanks for the bump, floatmong

who /finallystartingplanche/ here? Tucked coming along nicely.

thanks for reposting /bwg/, i miss this general :3

so do I, but it's tilting to have it die within a day
nah mate, been slacking a lot, still got a long way to go, though lately I'm starting to doubt if I will progress planche at all

That is where you're wrong

If you will it it will become reality. three months ago I thought I was light years away from 1 hand pushups but I put myself a goal of being able to do 12 with each arm by december. Come December I can do twelve with good form with each hand and I can do twelve handstand pushups. I believe in you.

What's a good planche progression?

Not At All -> Slightly -> Some -> Full

post form desu

that is where you fall for bait

I'm glad you're back. /bwg/ is one of my favorite threads.

>none of you can overhead press bw
I can literally press my bodyweight up with a handstand push-up.

t-thanks, user, never left, was always lurking

bump

legs and chest are the big missing links

how to chest and how to legs?

Would 30 min of biking upa hill every week give me good legs?

Enjoy being a leglet

Chedt develops so well doing weighted dips or handstand pushups, no idea why you think otherwise.

As for legs, well....

For legs I'm doing one leg squats 3×5-8

By the way what's the best set x rep to gain muscle mass? I think i might be limiting myself desu

Shame Veeky Forums doesn't do any calisthenics

If you can't lift your own body why the fuck do you even lift

Everyone should be able to do at least 20 pull ups straight, no excuses

so im thinking of combining foundation and CC 3 days a week on top of my pt (marinefag)

AxBxCxx

A
planche
front lever
human flag
manna
pistol squat
90 degree pushup
rope climb

B
one arm pushup
one arm chinup
one arm hspu
pistol squat
leg raises
bridges

C
handstand
press handstand
ring muscle up
back lever
iron cross / ring support

Pretty good
No one arm dips?

Is it possible to do a one-arm pushup with feet shoulder-width apart and NO twistytwisting at all? Perfectly straight core, pushing hand to the side of the chest as in a regular pushup. I search all over the internet and I have not seen an example.

No.

It would be extremelly difficult

for you.

Help me me understand please

So the first day is obviously skill / body control

But how did you divide the B and C? Like, it's my (noob) impression that you're mixing push and pull and i thought you should prefer to divide them

Please respond

i just did it as a split from the GB stuff
A is all of foundation
B is all of convict conditioning
C is GBs handstand and rings training

I see
How are your legs? And how many sets × reps are you gonna do?

You must be a skeleton to do 20 pull ups straight

Hey dudes, just returned to Veeky Forums after almost a year, glad to see /bwg/ alive.

Anyways, i've been training bw for almost 4 years gave up because i didn't gain muscle after the first year even though i changed routines to have some progressions, like OApush/pull up but didn't work eithet, what routine should i do, or what should i change, i'm clueless

Did you add weight to your routine?
You can do 10 or 100 pushups, but if you don't train with more weight, you won't gain muscle, only muscle endurance.

I'm getting gymnastic rings for christmas. What are you all getting?

theyre pretty gud
im gonna do the GB sets like 5 sets of X reps for mastey
im at counterweight assisted pistols

Is /r/bodyweightfitness Recommended Routine any good? Thinking of following it before moving on to a hypertrophy based routine.

nah bro i didn't add extra weight, all i have is a 10kg vest and 20kg in small plates, i tried making it harder with different methods like oap or changing the lever, etc but i haven't gained weight, tried eating more but only gained a bit of fat, it's hell and i'm thinking about dropping training more and more.

is.. is this video faked?

You must be a landwhale to not be able to do 20 strict form pull ups

It's good to get started if you're going from nothing, but you'd probably want to start with a split if you already workout

I have alright chest just from working my triceps (doing dips currently)
I have alright legs from walking

but I do, senpai :(

>lmao @ CC
pls no

>one arm hspu
Fake and gay

don't drop it, senpai, which exercises are you able to do now?

yea it's one of the recommended routines

i do one arm squats

just did handstand pushups
they are not very easy

post form

brush starting bodyweight from basically beginner is the hardest thing.

Do you know how demotivating it is struggling through 5 pushups?

help me senpais.

many thanks for answering, i've done mostly pushups and pullup related exercises for the last 4 years, one day of training would be
HPU 5 sets to failure
Dips +10kg 3sets 20reps
pushups to failure 4 sets
knee raises to chest 7 sets of 10

for pull is similar, for legs i run and do some pistol squats after running. I mean i can do a couple of one arm pullups, lots of oapushups but still look unbalanced here's a picture i just took, had to crouch a bit to take it (don't mind the scoliosis)

I started at 3 inclined push ups, just did 4x12dips today, come at me bro

nice chest, n-no homo, obviously
so what did you need help with? you are doing way too much reps for my taste, never saw a point of going beyond 5x15r
doing dips and then push ups is waste of time

fuck me and my spelling

my aim is to be like you user

i need help because i haven't made gains since 2015 and don't know what to change, maybe i should do weights, or do more cardio and abs, still i feel i look horrible and don't know how to fix it, and also thanks chest used to look better

wtf is wrong with my chest? Been doing the reddit recommended routine for ~4 months and i look like i have tits now

eh, obviously for dips you want to add more weight, it's a good compound movement, for pull ups also add weight, not much to it, for abs work on Manna or FL, try to get Planche progression going, I would say you need to take your mind off your looks and focus on skills, body will improve over time, are you getting enough protein? increasing protein intake helped me getting better muscle definition, I am maintaining my weight for 3 years now, and I won't ever be 'huge' unless I gain at least 25lbs, but I do not want to increase my calorie intake
that's why I like the GST progression, it's extremely satisfying (first reply to OP, templates are on the right)

your BF% is quite high for having that gut, so you have bitch tits, desu

total beginner here, do I just go straight into the Foundation stuff? or is there a better thing to start with?

Thanks to thread creater btw

What do you all think about darebee.com

So my problem is that I live in a dorm and I need to close the door so I can't put a pull-up bar in the frame. I'm looking at pull-up bars for walls but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make holes in the walls of the dorm. Any suggestions or workarounds?

Don't you have a jungle gym anywhere in your campus?

get one of these if it will fit the door/frame

I know a calisthenics park, but I'm worried that I'll get sick due to cold and rain.
I would if I didn't have to keep the door closed.
I thought of buying a regular and putting in in the wardrobe frame. I tried doing pull ups on that wardrobe and its solid, but I'm not sure what's gonna happen If I put a bar and try levers for example.

How do you enter and exit your dorm with the door shut? The window?

I enter and then close it cause of my roommates. It's basically a shared flat and my personal space is only one room.

It's impossible to do wide grip pull ups in these without hitting your elbows in the walls.

i don't know how to measure protein intake but i drink a ton of milk and eat meat/eggs on a daily basis, how do you recommend incorporating planche/skills into a push/pull routine like mine, or how would you do it?

>I'm worried that I'll get sick due to cold and rain.
wow that is bitchy
drink vitamin C and water, no worries

I might as well do it.

Twinks general who here weights 100kg?

Hell yeah my man

100 is way too big for calisthenics

Then you are no man

Me big hur hur
Me strong

*can't hold own body from a bar*

Being 100kg plus + doing moderately advanced movements = huge gains.

Been training the straddle planche for 3 weeks. Two training cycles away from a 20 second hold

Meant for
Have been using bands to progress. Has been extremely effective

Okay :(

I guess I'll just work on planches now, for my pursuit of the perfect one-arm pushup is futile.

What body is achievable natty with calisthenics and body weight stuff?

Truth

looks like pectus famalam

Oh good then you can use a portable pull up bar. Takes less than 30 seconds to slap it on the door frame, bust out a set and pull it down.

what is a good way to drill the core strength specifically for handstand bodyline?

Who says I can’t do a bodyweight overhead press and do chin-ups with 80+ pounds

n-nothing :(

I started with Foundation

*bows*

no idea what that is

well, if you really don't want to curl some weights, your only option is to get Pbars and do some improvised pull ups on those

if you do dips you should already hit front deltoid, you can do skill work, not sure how your week looks like, mine is
>ABCABCx
A is straight arm, B bent arm, C is stretching, x rest
you can ballpark your protein intake, it says on milk cart how many proteins there is, you can pretty much look up any food for protein quantity with google, I did the same, but then I added a protein cookie on all of that (37g of protein per cookier) once a day and the difference was noticeable

but I'm not fat, user :( a real man should weigh at least 200lbs, so that's what I'm maintaining

naisu, desu~

pick related

sweet

we do, post form

FL or Manna

If you're following foundation, how much time should you allow yourself between sets? And why do you have to perform the mobility exercise after each set and not before?

hey /bwg/ , glad to see that these threads are still active.
Over the last 6 months started doing street fitness due to work and uni.

I installed the pull up bar at home and took two dumbells 20kg each + a 15 kg vest.
Should I get a dip bar installed as well here? There aren't really any street fitness loc's near me that I can go workout on.
Going to the gym just doesn't interest me anymore. Too many people, all fo the equipment is taken and children in the afternoon

attatching the pic for reference, mind the messy room

note : the room isn't high enough for me to use it as a dip bar and it was either placing it up moderately high or placing it too low. Probably could have adjusted it better but whats done is done

so where are you now in terms of progress and what are your training methods? I also started about the same time as you - 10 months ago

Don't you have, say two tables or someting of the like to do dips on? For example you could use the commode on the left and the window, if they're not too short.

According to foundation, you shouldn't rest, at all, but I found that next to impossible, so I rest up to 5mins after each set.
You do mobility to losen up the muscles

I use standing pbars, they are not that big and don't take much space

another note on mobility, you need to stretch the muscles and after doing an exercise they are warmed up, so easier to stretch and less likely to overstretch, but that's just broscience, I have no medical research to link to.

I am. Used to get horrific forearm splints. Now is the fourth time I give planche a try and I feel no pain so I think this could be it. Currently transitioning from Tuck to advanced tuck planche for which Calimnastic is very helpful.

give us your routine and you'll probably get suggestions on improving it. I find doing tuck planche push ups helpful, done the following way
>tuck position top
>adv tuck position bot

there are also hs- to tuck planche - to hs, walking on your hands in planche position(fw and backwards), planche to maltese presses with bands/ weights, planche leans and of course you got your static holds. I might be missing something.

btw anyone knows if doing planche leans is any good beyond beginner level?

Doing back lever works the chest in a really nice way, because you activate the muscles when they are maximally stretched. Try Skin the Cat exercsise.

dividing push and pull is not necessary. The idea behind it is to give muscles longer rest periods.
>train chest = back is resting
>train back = chest is resting
etc.

And the A day is fucking killer. Its not about skills and body control. It's about strength gains. All these moves require a lot of strength and skill training means to improve form and learn tricks for which you already have the strength.

And now that I look at B and C - they are the same. Strength based moves, some require flexibility and strength. No move in particular is about body control.

good choice.

If by changing the lever you mean elevating your feet off the ground you aren't making things much harder. Share routine and you'll get the answer to why you didn't make much gains after the first year