Post your cat and favourite protein supplement

Post your cat and favourite protein supplement

My cat died this May, after being ill for a couple of months. She was nearly 17 years old - born in August 2000. I looked into her eyes and petted her while the vet gave her an overdose of painkillers. I watched her gaze fade away, and felt her body relax completely.

I have also stopped taking whey supplements after reading up on its negative health effects. Can't be bothered to link the articles, but it's easily found on NCBI. Don't know what to use next.

Unflavored pea protein

Nigga don't be a fucking tease.

>let vet kill cat instead of taking it's life quickly and humanely

>too much of a faggot to take whey

This is why cat owners are fucking faggots who will never make it.

N-Nani?!

Would you be able to kill your dog of 16 years with your own hands?

I did it with a gun when he got cancer, took him out to his favorite spot and put him down

Optimum Nutrition Extreme Milk Chocolate

>with a gun

Precisely my point. I would've done the same had i had access to a gun..

Nice fucking tail holy shit

Yeah, he loves that tail. Always cleaning it.

Bro I am so sorry. Don't take mind of these asshole replies. My cat is 11 years old now and she's the only thing keeping me sane at times. I hope you'll keep your cat in good memory, at least she died doing what cats love the most, sleeping.

Pic related, my cat.
Supplements I take are A, D, E, K multivitamin, D3 vitamin and omega 3 sometimes.

I don’t know. The smoothie place down the street makes them for me and I don’t ask

cats and supplements are for faggots

cookies and cream
gold standard

How to transmute catter?

law of equivalent exchange.

Chocolate Gold Standard mixed into 2% Trader Joe's unflavored Greek yogurt

Shot the thread in the head before it had a chance.
Jesus dude.

Just standard Koko flavured protein power with kreatin

F

Food

Sustagen hospital formula, its cheap, tastes nice and has a whole bunch of goodness in it. Mostly use it to get calories in the morning since i never get myself out of bed early enough to make a decent breakfast before work

>Koko
>flavured
>protein power
>kreatin
What language?

Aww, happy birthday to your kitty, nice of you to throw it a party

you would have shot his dog?!

No, my own pet (it was actually a cat) had I had a gun. But yeah I would've shot his dog as well if he had asked me to do it.

*blocks your path*

I don't think you understand what would happen if you shot a cat in the head with a gun.

You must also realize that shooting it anywhere except the head would not be a better death than a vet could provide.

Dymatize cinnamon bun

Vanilla but mostly I just eat a lot of peanut butter because powders are for soy boys.

>owners of the shittiest pet talking trash to anyone else

shiggy

What a positive start to the thread. Jesus Christ man.

I don't think a .22 would be all that terrible for the cat's head.

Ghost brand peanut butter cereal milk

>.22
>gun

>>.22
>>gun
>.22 doesn't kill more people every year in America than any other caliber

That's a thicc boi

Well, I would expect it to die. But yeah, I haven't shot cats in the head from point blank range a lot.

But seriously, what do you mean? I mean the head would explode or something, right? They've got small heads. So what?

ON chocolate

Sprouts vegan protein

She's a fatass lol

>tfw no dark element cat familiar