Bench press 100kg for reps

>bench press 100kg for reps
>squat 75kg for reps
>bp is constantly rising little by little
>squat has been the same for several months
Is this curable? What should I do? Should I do only strength training for legs till they catch up?

That’s where I was 2 months ago.
I asked a PT and he told me to Sqench.
Basically you get on the bench, pretending to do a press then last minute bring your knees up by your ears and push with your feet.
Your muscles think you are bench pressing but really you’re squatting.
Works every time

What part of your squat is failing? Your back? your legs? are your knees folding in? whats going wrong?

Try taking your shoes off

I don't know man I'm the same. I have long legs, I don't know if that's the reason but also I'm not flexible at all, can't touch floor when I bend over with my legs strait. Every trainer at gym that I asked about my form says that its fine, I guess ill try to work on my flexibility more.

The problem is in my hips I suppose. If I do seated leg press I can press over 100kg btw.

As in you bend at your hips when you're trying to drive back up?

motherfucker, answer faster if you want help

Yeah, I can even start shaking in that area although I don't feel any fatigue.

How often do you dead lift?

Once a week, usually on Friday. Then do squats on Sunday.

how heavy can you dead lift?

110-120 for reps, usually 10 to 6. Haven't tried 1 rep.

Alright, well I'd suggest that you get onto a program with more squats and dead lifts. Also, maybe work on your squat technique at a lower weight for a session or two paying particular attentions to keeping your core tight, back strong, and driving from the hips

Thanks, I thought about about doing legs/back two times a week instead of chest/arms for some time. I'll try it.

are you running a program? you probably just need to squat more often, once a week is nothing

Yeah, how often are you able to get into the gym?
Once your dead lift gets stronger you should have an easier time holding shape in your squat making progress mostly dependent on strength.
If you can only get in 3 times a week or something then doing squats or dead on two of them is probably a good idea

underrated post

I made the program myself, change it from time to time. Ideally, I should train each bodypart 2 times a week, but I have a lot of shit to do at work now so I don't have time for it and I usually cut legs or back. Maybe after the new year it will get better.

>tfw 3pl8 sqwat 3.5pl8 diddly 155ohp but 185 bench

I can hit a gym at least 4 times a week but the time can be limited to an hour or so. I'll just do legs and back first in splits and in the beginning of a week.

4 hours a week is definitely enough to make gains, just make legs a priority. you could always throw in some supersets for upper body if you dont want to sacrifice volume with a time constraint

100% sure your form is shit