Will being angry during and after my workout increase test?

will being angry during and after my workout increase test?

>he lacks sufficient test like most normal people
Nothing can save you from poor genetics

>Will high cortisol levels increase my test
You're not only a testlet but also a brainlet

I dunno but angry lifting is best lifting, let the hate flow

anger is just a defense mechanism to prevent you from understanding your true emotions.
who hurt you user?

Not OP but im also known for my anger.

Ill play your game.
Which moments would you like to visit?

heartbreak?

not stressed angry, but like happy angry

>who hurt you?
i did

That's known as psychotic

Also not op, but also heartbreak six weeks ago and the fact that it affects my daily life and it won't end.

not physically, i mean im just an autist that didn't figure thinfs out until it was too late

Not all that fun. Just every girlfriend cheating on me (2 abortions aswell) or being abandoned by my mom an sister and left with my father as a teen.

My father ran over my childhood dog and i dug the hole myself and he just brings the dog over in a nice blanket and rolls my childhood friend into the dirt and holding into the blanlet "to nice to waste"

Anger is not what you looking for, it's adrenaline and intensity. Check out Eric Bugenhagen

it will end
depending on how long youve been in a relationship after like pretty much exactly 1 year it will get a lot easier

Just remember - the bitch sees her life through her eyes just like you see yours.
Life isn't about you.
In fact nobody cares about your image in a mirror but yourself.
She isn't part of you - You aren't part of her - nobody will ever be part of you
You are just an entity wandering through his 80 years in the hope to find sense in it unless you realise that the only thing that really matters is you and how you can act in order to get the things you want.

i know this feeling all too well, 3 weeks in now.
its not anger, just pain and sadness

Thank you user, I needed this words. Yeah iktf. Trying to lift them away.

too real

High test leads to more aggression, not the other way round.
Try fasting for at least 24h. Im always super pumped and hot PRs the next day and its proven to boost test massively

Focus all that pain and sadness into energy, fuck being mopey and let yourself get fat. Drag your ass to gym. Expecially the days it hits you hardest, Build your body and soul into a mighty empire that hitler would envy and fuck all the sloots. I bet any money that if a girl hurt you she will be checking your social media. You want her to feast her eyes and be glad she cheated or left you or that bitch on the phone begging for a second chance that you wont give her?

good advice, i dont have social media though

Yeah I lift a lot heavier when I'm pissed for some reason.

Yeah when everyone laughs at you it will make you angry, the cycle wont stop until you turn green and trash the gym. But by that point the manager would of picked up by the collar and thrown you back in the manlet pit, you insecure dyel

Dunno about the test level, but it sure helps with lifting heavy weights.

Right in the feels.

Anger is not the same as stress you brainlet.
Anger does increase test a little