*Blocks your path*

>Are your exercises balanced user?

yes i only work with barbells

Not good enough, work on your form don't just cut out good exercises because you don't want to improve your form

yes i deadlift every day

I do my best Sensei (FIX THIS!!!©™)

>fitness professional
>pencil neck curlbro
he's bigger than me. but I don't need to be big to see that

He's probably the best instructor on YouTube

>you will never edit videos for Jeff and have free access to the best training and equipment available
I'm legit jelly of how quick this dude is making gains.

Love this man, helped me to fix my fucked up back and Im back on the gains train CHOO CHOO

They are balanced in the sense that both sides of the bar have the same weight. So yes.

In all honesty is this guy worth watching? Seen his vids everywhere but cant help to think hes trying to click bait me.

Yes

The titles are clickbait as fuck but he has some decent advice.

Remind me again how people think he's natty?
They have pretty good info but it is clickbaity. Just use adblock

Clickbait titles, but the content is fucking sage advice

Ignore the clickbait titles and you will find the best content on YouTube. The guy is a fitness genius. He even transcribes his videos in the description so you don't have to watch it.

Same.

No Jeff, I do way more pushing than pulling. Now fuck off and go back to diddling Jesse in the locker room you cunt.

>Remind me again how people think he's natty?
That notion depends on whether or not you think being on TRT is natty, which he admits to be on.

And in theory: if he truthfully is as autistic about nutrition and training as he says he is, doing that for the past 20 (? citation needed) years should have you end up quite lean.

Not saying he's natty; but he's one of the somewhat plausible ones.

>which he admits to be on.
Citation?

>doesnt train/inject his ass to become a roidmonkey
>curlbro

you are probably 25% bodyfat

He says he's natty, but I'm not too sure if he ever said he's not trt. And yeah by not natty I was meaning trt

this desu

not only does he know his anatomy and dieting, h's also smart

barbells hide imbalances you idiot

when did he admit to TRT?

also /bois/ does anyone know the process to get TRT? I honestly want to do it once I get older.

lmao

He is legit

go to any "vitality" or mens health type clinic

>Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

>diddling
The first thing I imagined was Jeff dead lifting Jessie. I am not sure if this means I am losing it or making it.

You've made it