What food should I tell my girlfriend to eat

Britbong here,

So I want to help my gf, she's been going gym for a few months now, once or twice a week with me. I've been noticing decent beginner gains and she has a higher sex drive but I want to help her get to the next level.

She's got about a 6/7 body but want her to get thicc, like as close to Instagram level without surgery as possible. obviously the female body is different to males in terms of hormones etc. And I've never given her much advice in terms of diet because of that.

So what do I tell her to eat? Same as me with GOMAD and onions n shit or do I suggest more high estrogen foods? What would those be? Don't know a thing about soy meme.

Her diet is pretty average atm, not terrible but not good.

>Pic sorta related

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14550826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Important
strawpoll.me/14550826

You do realize you're helping her increase her SMV. For women it's all visual. You're increasing her chances for attracting other higher quality mates

You're literally making her more attractive for her next boyfriend what's wrong with you.

she eats chad's cummies

M Ü N C H E N
Ü
N
C
H
E
N

endstation s7 wolfratshausen in einer stunde.
ich lütsch dir die eier leer, komm!

You seriously do GOMAD, you fucking pleb? Don’t you dumbass high schoolers know a meme when you see one? Fuck my ass some of you are dumber than my goddamn parapalegic sister.

How old is she?

enough

We've been dating for 3 years now, will probably marry her.

Not literal gomad but I try to add as much good dairy as possible.

Time is not a measure of trust.

>I just make my protein shakes tasty and around 150 G protein and give her 1/3.

I don't mind just drinking unflavored protein and water, but for her to drink it i use almond milk or whole milk and vanilla extract.

For other food, i'm the one who cooks so she eats what i eat.

honestly this is the average kind of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "okay you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like ''okay shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool.''

anyway whats this thread about?

That's a good idea, and I like to cook too so thanks user.

True, but I highly doubt she even has the capacity to cheat/move on. She's deeply religious and we talk about having a family.

What foods are good for women, i.e. high estrogen

GOMAD

>True, but I highly doubt she even has the capacity to cheat/move on. She's deeply religious and we talk about having a family.

lmfao u wut m8? are you on drugs? all women are genetically programed to cheat its fucking elementary science my dear boy.

Incel

Re-reas what I said you fucking retard. I never said it's impossible with this one, just unlikely at this time in our lives. If I so much as smell her thinking about cheating I am offski

user you seem a little insecure.

The first time I read this copy pasta it severely triggered me.

Nice job answering the question faggots.

OP she should eat just your regular shit:
MIlk
Chicken
Leafy greens
Oats
Whole wheat pasta
Fruit and veg

But honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference as long as she keeps track of the calories. The key to her getting thicc is to go to the gym and stick to it

flax seeds for maximum estrogen

Who's that semen demon.

Thanks lads

>will probably marry her
>probably
You're not gonna make it.

read the writing on the picture you silly fuck

I only say probably because I'm a master of my own destiny. Maybe I'll move to America and spend the rest of my days fucking whores and making bank. Or maybe I'll stay here go for the simple life and have a big family with my thicc wife.