When was the last time you punched someone?

When was the last time you punched someone?
Did your gains allowed you to win?

When I was in highschool, was a kid and full of hormones. Now whenever someone starts to get hostile I walk away and enjoy the rest of my night.

Don't think I've ever thrown a punch, but I used to fight with my brothers before I started lifting.

I'd honestly just walk away and avoid the fight these days.

Highschool
No, fat + momentum did.

One year ago and no, my ten years of boxing contributed more to my win than my gains

Last time I punched someone was a few years ago, before I started lifting. It was a butch girl who claimed it wouldn't hurt if I punched her as hard as I can. So I did in her shoulder, and fuck me did it hurt us both. She almost cried, and I did not tense my wrist at all, since I was barely familiar with what punching felt like. I think my hand turned almost 90 degrees when I made contact. Bad time for all.

Only times I threw punches was when I was drunk and used some boxing machine at a club or funfair. Often made it in the top ten for what it's worth..

Incel manlet detected.

The point of having gains, is the same as having nukes. If you have them noone will fuck with you in the first place.

your father would be proud

>When was the last time you punched someone?
>Did your gains allowed you to win?
Why would I punch somebody, if I wanted to win.
It always goes 'he punches, I dodge, armlock, twist, the end'.

You can't win a fight with torn ligaments.

I haven't fought anyone because I'm not a nigger

>It always goes 'he punches, I dodge, armlock, twist, the end'.

Last time I legit hit someone was about 5 years ago freshman year of college. It was one of those "agreed" upon fights. Like, meet here at 2pm and we will fight, no cheap shots, nut shots, if a guy is down then let him up, etc. (looking back it was dumb as fuck).

I ended up winning because I grabbed the guy's shirt and just kept punching him in the eye. When it was all said and done, he had the most vicious black eye I've ever seen.

Oh and we were friends by the way, she actually did want me to try punching her.

I'm 6'1" 230 with 2/3/4/5 unlocked, I actually just need to not get knocked out with the first punch to grapple and win.

Way to go champ lol. You should've atleast punched her in the jaw and followed through on the punch all the way. That way you would've felt shit while shattering her jaw at the same time.

I punched this stupid feminist who complained about me manspreading on the bus
she got 'womanspreaded'

>some HR bitch gets me fired from a job 3 days into my training.
>apparently I had 'bullied' her
>I think it was because I pointed out her heterochromia
>told her how cool it was, like David Bowie.
>saw the the cunt in my local pub on Christmas eve.
>she says hi like it's fucking nothing
>tell her that I think I deserve an explanation as to why I was fired.
>she says noting and goes to get her husband
>walks up to me
>guy is a turbomanlet, about 5'2"
>He grabs me by my shirt and threatens me
>Take one one swing at him and knock him out cold
>start laughing
>his friends rush at me as I back out of the door >I'm still laughing at him

When will they learn?

I had baby gains from high school football but I think I just had punchers luck desu

Yesterday in boxing class

No it didnt

Bowie didn't have heterochromia you faggot, that's why you were fired.

2008, accidentally punched a classmate as we were playing volleyball, I was aiming for the ball lol

he didn't mind, although it made a nasty swelling

Well fuck me me, you are correct.

No reason to fire me though, bitch was passive aggressive the whole three days she was training me. Just looking for an excuse to get rid of me.

About six months, a close buddy of mine, we fought for fun.

Not at all, I have the advantage in striking from a bit of speed and raw arm power over him, he was a competitive wrestler for years and is broader than I am, so he fucked my shit up after I landed a punch or two.

Last christmas, I feel ashamed every time I think about it

How tall are you? Just so I can imagine the story better

Ashamed? Well, if you're trully so moral I mirin you.

In my case, I insecure faggot who want to punch but afraid.

This this this
I will never not stand up for myself and I will get into a fight if I need to but I ALWAYS freeze up before I can throw a punch... What do anons?

>What do anons?

Weak advice user but
>dat 14 get tho
Heil!

but I want to beat someone because of some reason (one that i dont aware of). I want to out my agressiveness

>In club/bar
>Someone squares up to

Do you walk away or hit them?

try sparring?

ya, I will do it. My chad friend have punching bag in his garage.

>implying his father would understand this gender fluid grrrl power world without killing himself
Don't see any harm in punching anyone myself tbqhwyf. Gender is irrelevant.

you OHP 2 plate? Quit lying buddy

Quit your mom, faggot

please go back to 3rd grade

Cpaзy пocлe тoгo кaк выeбy твoю мaть.

fucking e-stat piece of shit don't ever lie on my board again

talking about games in a fight is like comparing 9mm and .45. if you get the first few shots in, and have good placement, you're pretty much guaranteed to win anyways.

im not around people who would start a streetfight but sometimes im just waiting for someone to give me a reason to start a fight with them. im usually a calm guy but sometimes i just want to fight someone, doesnt matter if i win or lose.

Go back to third grade not your third world country you dumb fuck

Дa ты oхyeл чтo ли, fatass-american?

never. have never been punched either. i'm quite likable, i guess that's why.

Left hook to liver between 9th and 10th rib is what I've been taught for street fights. I'm a brick shit house so nobody would start anything with me unless they had a knife or gun

so you're jelly of americans as it's the first country you think of huh do you live here or in your shithole? I'm a big brown american, that's right I'm here to fuck fair skinned cuties and mud up the gene pool. Come fight me bitch my address is 7959 W 4th St, Los Angeles 90048

Walk away, if they started shit I would love to have at them but fuck am i risking my job because some drunk fucker thinks he's hard.

I was 12, south american trained to fight by his psychotic dad tried to strangle me, I punched him.
Obviously didn't end well for me, all I cared about was pokemon.

Fuc... Yes, I'm jelly. Why did god create Russia...

7’1”

You know what for all I know I will be reborn in russia or even worse in the next life, I should enjoy my blessings now

At work in September this year. Gains helped probably

You really should.

you look fat

Correct

5'6

I stuck my 38 special at a guy who hit my cousin but I haven't punched in a while

Depends how big the club is and how the security are, you can probably whack a guy a couple of times but you have to leave ASAP before security come. Toilets are a good place to fight believe it or not

Oh shit. Requesting that "140 lbs mace" video with the kid throwing the elbows.

I had fights every weekend when i was between 17-19 years old. Was fun, but i didnt really lift at that time, so i dont think that helped me out, but kickboxing which i was practicing since childhood.

Not sure if it counts, but got wasted at an after-party and gav a guy from one of my classes a danish skull. Was fun dealing with the fall out from that shit

>implying the virgin would ever confront Chad
>implying the virgin would ever even get violent

fpbp

I've been in 2 fights in my life, both in Highschool, and I've never thrown a punch. I went to a McDojo when I was a kid, and we never had stand up sparring, only on the ground sparring, and the teacher only taught us locks and "self defense" shit.

First fight: I hit on some guy's sister earlier that day and he was pissed about it. He pushed me a couple of times, then put his hand on my shoulder. I broke a couple of his fingers.

Second fight: A couple of days later guy's brother, 2 years older than us, walks up and puts his hand on my throat and starts choking me. Broke his arm.

Last time a punched someone was in high school, my friend and I got into a real fight after school, right in the football field. I punched him in the face than in the stomach and I felt instant regret.

Then 1 of my friends just started kicking my ass and my other friend started kicking the living crap out of my friend I “fought”. Still best friends with all of em, good lot.

someone post the pasta about the kid with abs

I've been training aikido for 9 years now, the last drunk brute that tried to mess with me fell to the ground as I deftly dodged his punch

Kek

I got jumped by 4 guys after a party. I managed to cover up properly and when I saw an opening I threw a wild Haymarket at one of the guys jaws.
He fell to the ground and went all stiff armed. The other guys hesitated for a second and I threw a left hook at one of their noses which started pouring blood as he backed off. The other two backed off and gathered their buddies while I walked away.
My eyebrow was split and I needed 4 stitches but the one guy now has a broken jaw and the other a broken nose (friend of a friend on Facebook told me).
Initially I really focused on covering up and not going down, because if I did I know they would have stomped the shit out of me. As soon as I saw an opening to swing I took it. A year of boxing definitelly came in handy.

Please be real. I want to start boxing for this reason.

Yeah man its real. I recommend boxing to everyone.
Pic related is my eyebrow scar.

I'm white. I don't have to fight for social purposes.

Literally never
I've never been in a situation where I needed to. Am I a pussy?? Pretty much everyone likes me desu

We were drinking a bit and a friend and I sparred with gloves. He'd had a jaw surgery a while back that I didn't want to pay for the repairs on though so I didn't aim for the lower half of his face. Got him good a few times, but mostly kept it light since it was a friendly event. He started getting pissed after I hit him with a good one though so I kinda just calmed him down a bit while I waited for him to exhaust himself. It was a fun spar, but I've honestly never hit a man if it wasn't for sport. Closest I ever came was headbutting my older brother in the face when he tried to bully me in front of his friend. I split his lip and he never tried it again.

nope, not at all user. People who fight are either niggers or compensating manlets. If you get in fights you are a degenerate and deserve the brain damage you will receive eventually.

>If you get attacked and defend yourself you're a degenerate nigger!
T. Soyboy

Nah. There are two occasions where people will consider you a pussy for not fighting back. If you're defending yourself, or if you're defending a woman's honor. Probably going to get a flood of /pol/ and /r9k/ tier replies for that, but refusing to stand up for your woman will make everybody think less of you.

Nobody says that though. He likely means if you go out of your way to start fights. In fairness to you though, he should've said only niggers look for fights.

If that's what he means than I agree.

>m'lady intensifies
i agree though, a man should be able to hold his own.

>being retarded enough to get in a fight
t. basketball burger

sometimes you don't look for the fight, the fight looks for you.

>am I a pussy do people really like me will chad ask me out to the prom

There's a dude at my gym who literally OHPs 225x10 and he doesn't even look that huge. I don't think he even competes in anything he's just a freak. 225x1 is strong but realistically achieveable even natty.

yeah if shes your women, sister or mom not some random women on the street

to be fair 90% of guys open with a big right which leaves them wide open. As long as you're aware of this you win most fights by default

> goes to the shittiest clubs full of niggers seeking blood.

Bar fight and i absolutely cleaned the dude.... He tried to bottle me, i blocked his bottle witha. Bar stool, someone grabbed the stool from me befor i fed it to him....proceeded to feed him several crosses until he dropped to his knees.... He looked up and i gavehim one last cross n had him out on the floor....

No idea why he attacked me but i have a feeling it was because i was an english newfy in a french acadian bar. Needless to say he will respect the english man abit more

>not rescuing yonder maiden being accosted by ruffians
never gonna make it squire

Well, of course. I don't mean a stranger.

Manlet here, please don't compare that faggot to us (the cunt's cunty cuck husband)

Never. I'm not a nog.

/pol/ here, you are right

>or if you're defending a woman's honor.

Yeah. Every time I've ever fought (not much) I've won but I always go into a kind of trance when the adrenaline takes over.

I have never been started by just one guy, its always been people with back up or friends.

I never chimp out when that does happen, but I do make sure they know I am not scared of them. I hate people thinking I'm afraid of them.

I get real fucked off when mouthy fucks say nothing to me when they're on their own.

Still, I rarely ever have to throw a punch because I never look scared. That's the main thing and the best fight is the one that you don't have.

My main rule is if a guy gets within arms length and he's aggressive I'll drop him.

It's cool if you want to stay indoors and play on your Nintendo all day, but some of us have to venture out into the real world.

If you've never been in a fight in highschool you're probably gonna be a pussy for the rest of your life. Also if you can't forgive the people you fought in highschool your probably gonna be a pussy your entire life.