watch vid start at 12:15
>(((Feigenbaum))) gets cucked during the whole video by a true CHAD
>cant refute a single point against his training philosophy
>idotic opinion on oly training
>5'10 manlet
not our guy

Those bags under the eyes holy shit they're working him hard

>Is this our guy?

He also lurks here. Off course he is our guy.

He came on their territory to defend his honor.

>true chad
>some baby faced freakshow
>and some numale

>True chad
>obese bloatware and a soy boy
>literally all their points were "well we coached some randomers who claimed to do SS thus SS is wrong"
>thinking oly technique will decay if you do a bit of strength work
Embarrassing really

Met him a couple times, super nice guy.

>has no gf

So he's gay, right?

I'm surprised based Jordan had the patience to sit and talk with those clowns

he honestly should have given them both a pile driver

I thought he was gay at first when I heard his less-than-masculine voice, but later found out he was str8

ehhhh...he's not particularly lean, no gyno, no acne, looks the same all year round...id say he's natty but genetically gifted

>is jewish
>anyone's guy but the jews

Is this worth watching? Are they trying to tear him a new asshole and tell him SS is shit?

Clueless.

He's an atheist, but I doubt you /pol/fags think that makes a difference

>baby faced freak show with a 970 squat in wraps and 2314lbs total
>soy boy / numale with a 738lbs squat

>massive
>lean enough to see striations on muscles
>strong as fuck
not natty

>thinking "Jew" refers to religion
Oh boy...

Yeah? And what’s your point?

he has a pump in that picture, and also he isnt much stronger than austin baraki who is confirmed natty

Born a Jew, condemned as a Jew. No jew can be allowed to blossom into jewedum, if his genetics carry jew lineage he must be castrated. Just look at what a really popular "not jew" jew ended up doing in Egypt when he blossomed into his jewedum (Moises). Jews are always bad mkay.

Let me ask you this: how does one jew 725 off the floor in a meet?

One cannot have completely jewish soul while being that strong and shooting straight when it comes to information about training and nutrition, with an audience that is close to 100% goyish. Shit just doesn't add up.

Oh, and I've read Culture of Critique.

you forgot to mention that the freak show weighed almost double of what jordan did (351lbs vs 181lbs)

>Can't defend his pet program against criticism
>Hasn't even read his own article
>Blindly follows Ripp
He sure sounds Veeky Forums

>blindly follows rip
he criticizes SSOC all the time. He calls it an echo chamber and shits on Texas method. You don't pay attention

get real jordan and CWS do not even play in the same league lifting or coaching wise CWS is world class while (((feigenbaum))) is not by a long shot

outliers exist

>has no gf
Listened to him a few days ago on a podcast and he sounds homosexual. Not surprised he has no gf.

>reads KMac
>still plays himself with individualism
Will wypipo ever learn?

Is that English?

Yes

I can only guess what you're trying to say here, but I'd prefer that even outliers like Feigenbaum were to keep doing what he's doing in a country other than mine, preferably in Israel, and were I to have to make a decision between a society that always puts the interests of my people (I'm not American btw) first and top tier strength training coaching, my choice would be pretty clear. It's very likely it will never come to that though.