SCRAMBLED EGGS

How do you cook your eggs Veeky Forumsizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With heat, you faggot

Over easy, or in an omelette

Omelette with vegetables or meats mixed in, then cheese sprinkled on top, and folded over. Anything else is for chumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE EGGS. IT SMELLS AMAZING

Over easy. Serve on top of corned beef hash.

That or just slurping raw yolks. Eggs do not taste good, sadly.

eggs are fun to make, any technique really

I really like soft boiled eggs. Like what you would get at a ramen place. The white is cooked but the yolk is still runny.

But that shit takes a lot of care to get right. Usually I just go for over easy

>mixed in
>cheese sprinkled on top

That's not an omelette, that's an overcooked scramble.

aka an american omelette

I don't eat degenerate animal products.

I heat up some butter in a pan, put onions and spinach inside, maybe some meat like a quality salamy or something, too, wait for it to cook a little, while I scramble 3-5 eggs with some milk, curcumin, salt and pepper, and fresh parsley, and pour it over everything in the pan. Grate some cheese above it, and eat it with fresh tomatoes and toast. Add heavy cream if you want extra calories.

>Making American omelettes
>Not French omelette master race
>Being this autistic

>French omelette master race
>french
>master of anything

Lmao

>mix 3 eggs + slight salt and pepper + a little milk
>put in pan, add cottage cheese and either shredded cheddar or parm cheese
>sometimes add smoked salmon
>stir around pan until just before the eggs lose their shimmer
>turn off heat, let eggs sit while I put stuff away
Perfectly fluffy and tasty every time, although admittedly a little high in sodium.

>being too autistic to realize that I was shitting on american omelettes and prefer natty french omelettes

Omelette with broccoli and cheddar cheese

perfect, just add some vegetables in the pan before everything, with some butter... Something like onions or spinach works best from my experience.

>microwave frozen chopped spinach
>beat 2 eggs with a bit of salt
>mix spinach into eggs
>scramble the fuck out of them
>top with pepperjack cheese, melt in microwave
>squirt a little redecued sugar ketchup on top

Shits so tasty

>youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
>THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE EGGS. IT SMELLS AMAZING

There's too much stuff in there for me to make it as a pre-workout meal. I will say that the concept of taking the pan off the heat while still cooking the eggs is absolutely genius, and will 100% change how you view scrambled eggs.

>microwave to melt cheese
>ketchup

This is good but can be improved a lot bc it gives you eggs somewhat watery still.

What I did to improved it is 1) to stop mixing the eggs from start and 2) lowering the heat to a minimum, say 2 out of 10. Pour the eggs in a pan and 3) cover it up without touching the yolks - this is very important to reduce water content in the egg whites, while the vapor that comes out heat the surface a bit. 4) Once your whites are really white but the yolk is far from cook, you take the pan out of the fire, mix it, and let it cook with its residual heat. Incorporate a dab of mascarpone (or cream/requeijão, which are fatter) and season to your liking: my favorite is italian parsley and finely grated pecorino.

You'll notice that eggs get even more luscious and less watery than Gordon Ramsays recipe.

As an extra, this will work nicely up to 4-5 eggs on a large pan. If you're cooking more eggs at once, I recommend poking through the egg whites ONLY halfway cooking, so both top and bottom cook out more evenly.

>separate eggs
>scramble whites
>Put in bowl
>Add raw yolkes
>black pepper
>eat

11/10
Changed my life

I use this method, but instead of whatever cream he uses, I just use a little bit of milk. And I used dried chives, and mix in with the seasoning. Really a world of difference from how most people cook scrambled eggs.

I make this in a batch and freeze (IKR)

eggs
grey shrimp
tiny bacon cubes
onion
paprika
sweet potato
some cheese

tastes good bruhs