What's it like to be really fucking good looking

what's it like to be really fucking good looking

well considering the fact that being good looking is the only reason ive actually ever gotten laid i'd say its pretty essential to getting girls for myself. Im too autistic to approach women, so every girl ive been with (upwards of 12) has approached me. I have no issue talking to women once they engage in conversation but the idea of me approaching a girl out of lust makes me think im going to say some cringey shit or they will have a boyfriend or reject me and it will just be incredibly awkward. Being in college is great, I went to a party one time and was messing around with some thotty making out and shit and when she left for a second to go talk to her friend or something some other mixed chick walked up to me and asked me "why are you messing around with that ugly bitch" and without even answering her she pulled me into the bathroom and I fucked her from behind. She had massive tits. Never saw either of them again.

it's ok

Is he /ourguy/? Does he prove that people who kill themselves are whiners?

I ain't reading all that shit man

How tall are you?
t. 5'7"

6'3

Well at least he has the brain to go with that face.

He gets more pussy than all of Veeky Forums combined.

based

>now
>now
>now
>punctuation is the enemy

wew

I made a fake Chad profile recently and got 50 likes and a bunch of girls asking to meet. Some I tried talking to irl and ignored me. Feelsbadman

>I made a fake Chad profile
Creepy catfishing waste of spunk.
Men/Women who do that should be strung up and fucking shot

When I go out in public, I'm constantly catching glances and getting compliments and frequently have personal conversations with complete strangers
feels good brah

Here is what this guy could look like after looksmaxxing the shit out of himself

It's not like I reply to them. It's just tinder.

I feel like this is me when Im going through hypomania

what's it like to rule carcosa?

lel