/fat/ Fuck Anime Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Why aren't you fatties working a physical labor job? I push carts like a retard at a grocery story and in an 8 hour shift I estimate I burn at least 1, calories a day. working 35 hours a week and eating -750 from tdee I burn 4.5 pounds a week.

How am I doing lads?

I was 285lbs at the start of the year.

Your opinion on fatsecret?

201 lbs. Day 1 of 1600 calorie diet. It's time to finish the fight

cant believe i have already done it, lost 13kg, still 8 more to perfect weight

Good shit lad, but you better start lifting soon to get those fat boy gains before you waste away to skinny fat.

Cause you'd have to be retarded to work a physical labor job.

I don't know what that is, but anything that doesn't boil down to CICO and eat less move more is bullshit.

With the sole caveat that getting at least 100grams of protein a day is important and lifting is a really good idea.

It's good exercise. When I'm no longer a fattie and trying to bulk it might be a bit annoying to have to eat like 4,000 calories a day to gain weight but w/e

get LoseIt app instead

Rolling

Why is it better

~1lb a week for a whole year is impressive. Keep it up. What's your goal weight?

whats your routine and diet like user?

>are you sure the gut isn't a flab of loose skin? also there's a chance you're just so devoid of any muscle mass that you have a gut at what would be considered underweight for you. My friend from college who has really bad anorexia is like that. He thinks he's a fat fuck because he has a gut but he's actually a skeleton with no muscle.
A lot of it is loose skin but it also feels like there's legitimate fat too

How do I know if I'm anorexic btw

Don't have one since i don't really have a strong idea of what I want, really. I've just always been fat as shit and that has heavily impacted my self-esteem, so I've decided to work on that.

No snacking. Reasonable breakfast (400 to 500 cals), reasonable evening meal up to 1,000 cals.

30 minutes jogging on a treadmill twice a week, 20 minutes walking five times a week.

stop eating breakfast

you can be fat and underweight. It's called be skinny fat and completely devoid of muscle. start eating more and lifting weights then worry about dealing with the extra weight once you've got a base amount of muscle on u

breakfast is honestly shit unless you've got something do do immediately upon waking up. I always try to push my first meal back at least 1-2 hrs after I wake up. Only time I eat breakfast within an hour of waking up is something about 200 calories like oatmeal because I have to work physical labor that morning

That's why you diet by bf% instead of some arbitrary weight.

Fatties near the beginning of your journey, remember to take a few pictures. I didn't take my first "before" picture until I had already lost 20 pounds, and I regret it.

I didn't take any because I didn't expect to actually lose anything.

Confess.

I bought a 12 pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

why is the link to the last thread not in the OP anymore?

After 8 months my tits are deflating, finally.

My chest is going to look awful, but I'll be so happy when they are gone.

Don't eat them! Give them away.

I ate a whole half loaf of the fresh french bread they bake every night at my grocery store. And I had a beer. At least I haven't eaten anything else today

I’m manipulating MFP calorie counts so I can eat more.

Better database of foods. Easier to use, works with trackers and bluetooth weight scales and blood presure devices. , they have a web version if you want, got an app for iOS or Android, Don't need Facebook to login. There are groups of all kinds you can join and of course add friends. You can scan bar-codes to log food and drink, add exercise and steps taken. They have real customer support and the app is free.

I eat the skin on my chicken thighs

12 hours into my first 7 day fast. 24 and 48 hour fasts have never been this hard at the 12 hour mark, so I figure it's just my mind.

Working in a restaurant makes it harder. That might be it too.

I smoked meth for 9 months to lose weight

looked better than I ever have in my life

quit smoking meth

gained all the weight back

Started keto 2 days ago. My guts aren't having a good time with it but I'm already feeling less up and down mentally and physically

Do planks count as an exercise, or is it just to test your core strength? I kinda doubt that something that lasts 2 minutes helps you that much.

On Sunday I ate a ton of pizza.
On Monday I ate a ton of brownies.
Today I ate baklava.
I hold to my diet so strictly but when I "cheat" I fucking binge so hard.

Have you ever eaten no to low carb before?

The first time I did it, I ate basically zero carbs randomly one day, and felt like I had the flu for 3 days.

I gave away 5 and am eating 1 and it fits into my TDEE

but it's really good so I dunno if I'm gonna blow it or not

I have but the last time i did it my body reacted a lot worse and had to stop.

>get a surge of motivation
>start lifting
>lose some weight
>get depressed
>stop going to gym
>gain weight
>rinse and repeat

someone fucking kill me, I'm such a fucking disgusting faggot. I keep going down to 100 from 120 kg then go back up again.

i ate two bags of sour gummi bears.

lately i've been craving lots of sour things. take a multivitamin thinking that's it, but it's still there. is this a magnesium deficiency?

>get depressed
You could just not get depressed. Unless you're too much of a bitch to control your emotions.

>motivation

Relying on motivation places something as important as personal fitness on the same level as starting a rock collection.
Something pointless that is ultimately a way to pass the time.

It doesn't take much to get fit and healthy.
Eat better foods
Eat less foods
Stay active
Do basic calisthencs everyday
Go to bed at a decent hour.

I ate a second one and went 155 calories over

It's over lads

W A L K
A
L
K

Lifting is boring as fuck, and isn't rewarding at all when you're on a major calorie deficit to lose weight. Fuck this, I'll just fast and cardio my way to auschwitz and build myself up from there. I'm faggoty as hell so I'll probably like being skinny anyway.

I walk everywhere and don't account for anything other than being sedentary

A fat man is more alpha than most people on here.

Don't count reps and sets. Don't pay attention to the weight on the bar. Go to the gym, do 10 heavy-feeling reps of the big three (squat, bench, deadlift) and curls, then go home.

Yes, exercise is boring, but so is brushing your teeth, and both are basic body maintenance.

I actually don't mind cardio at all, I even find it fun when I find the right song to go all out. I just hate lifting. Maybe I just hate the weight room and all the grunting apes in it. I'd like to have a homegym but that's not really an option right now, I'll get one when I have my own apartment in a few months.

Today I tried to eat 66cal for breakfast.

Halfway to lunch my stomach was rumbling repeatedly, so I ate a protein bar.

Friendly reminder that you don't have to force yourself to eat as little as possible.

I wake up starving every morning and eat at least 500 calories for breakfast

>go to doctor
>get paper
>glancing over it
>OVERWEIGHT
>BMI: 26
>never realized I was overweight because my skinnyfat hides it
Well guys looks like I'm a part of the fatties now

>lifting
>basic body maintenance
False. Try cardio.

Most days I don't eat enough calories, then I binge like crazy later in the week. I've started to keep track to keep it more balanced but often I still fall short. what I'm wondering is, if I'm at say 1500 out of 2500 calories for the day, is it better to just eat some kind of junk to fill it out, or would it just be better to eat nothing at all and be short for the day?

Lift anyway. It improves strength and insulin sensitivity and muscle tone and helps preserve muscle mass

Nothing, of course.

Anyone else really inflexible? I don't think I've been able to touch my knees since grade school. I've been trying to work out and stretch every day for the last month, but I still can't touch my knees straight legged

Lol wth? Are you 700 lbs

You can't touch your knees? Holy hell, go to a chiropractor. You may have spooky skeletal issues.

no, only about 220lb(5'8") just have never worked out before

Is that actually bad enough that I should go see someone? Don't meme me bro

It's definitely a mental thing. Obviously being around food/smells puts fasting on hard mode too. But just think how much easier those 48 hour fasts have become since you first started. A month or two from now you'll be saying the same about 7 day fasts.

Because anime hurts my feelings. You don't want me to hurt, do you?

I've lost almost 15 kilograms since July. I'm 1 BMI from being out of 'overweight' class.

Thanks, /fat/her.

If you actually mean you can't touch your toes, most people can't with their legs straight. That would be stiff hamstrings, not terribly difficult to fix just takes a while.. If you can't touch your toes with bent knees, or if you can't touch your knees instead, you've got a serious problem.

Peeps brought in dozen donuts to work yesterday, ate half. Today bossman took us out to lunch, ate too much (at least it was healthy-ish).

3rd day sober.
Down like 2kg.
Feels good, man

Great dude, Im 1 month sober today and 5kg lighter. Alcohol has always been my biggest setback.

Not sure if I'm an alcohol. I spent time with friends tonight sober for the first time in a while. I'm a social drinker but I have like 10 beers every time I see friends which is 3 times a week. So yeah, I had coffee and juice.

I can touch my toes if I bend my knees. But if I keep my legs and my back straight I can just barely touch the top of my knees

What do I do about this?

sometimes I take ritalin to focus on school, and suppress my diet

i'm sorry father

I'm IF on like 20:4 and only eating between 3-7

I workout usually around 12 and I feel dizzy/m head hurts. is this normal?

Make sure you're getting enough salt and potassium. You feel like shit when you don't have electrolytes.

55 Lbs lost

Only 110 more to go...

I have no idea why I let it get this bad. I lost 55 Lbs and the difference in the mirror is minimal. I hope the next 55 Lbs is more noticeable. If it isn't i may just end it.

but won't that break the fast?

Why end it instead of just continuing until you see the difference?

No. Just mix salt and NoSalt (brand of salt replacement made with potassium) into your water. It doesn't break your fast and it keeps you from passing out and feeling like death.

>difference in the mirror is minimal
because you're the one comparing, I promise there is a difference, and before/after pictures will prove it

Sitting at 252. I was 236 in August. I hate myself.

You can do it user.
It’s not too late.

I know, I can’t give up because if I continue on like this I will end up killing myself and I can’t put that on my mom

does this count as lifting for girls

Yes.

Improving yourself for someone else is not the best reason to do it. They might not care. You should care about your own health more than they do anyway, whether it's your mom or some random slut you want to fuck (who could also be your mom)

I lift for my waifu anyways

Mom ordered Applebees to go
>I know, I'll just get something light
>"You want the mashed potatoes with that, right?"
>'Ye-yea'
>I'll only eat half of it and save the rest for later
>Ok, I'm going to stop after this bite
>Ok, I'm not going to lick the container
fug =DD

bout to say fuck it and eat literally anything I want til the holidays are over

I'm so tired of spending so much energy on thinking about food. I'm fucking skinny and there's no reason I need to be doing this to myself

>I'm fucking skinny

Either you are lying or you are in the wrong thread. Either way do whatever you want and abandon whatever your goal was because it was too hard, that's a super solid plan that won't make you even more unhappy.

>Either you are lying or you are in the wrong thread
I'm a former fatty, lost a ton of weight over 2 years

>whatever your goal was
I didn't have a goal other than getting skinny. Now that I've done it I've only managed to make myself more miserable because food causes me so much distress.

Great. Have fun being fat unhappy instead of thin and unhappy.

Maybe to to a therapist to actually deal with your shit.

>had mcdonalds for lunch
>had lemon garlic chicken breast with roasted brussel sprouts for dinner

I'm trying to eat healthy meals for all meals, but the salt and sugar is hard to avoid when I'm driving from school to work.

How fucking short are your arms?

>90lbs overweight
>all gelatin zero muscle
My plan was to eat 2,000 calories, walk six miles every other day, and lift some simple weights I have with some other simple exercises. It was pretty nice to be 183lbs and would like to fit back in my clothes.
But ideally, I want to be powerful. At the age I am, I care less about looking good and more about being able to hurt people (just a reference). Is eating 3,000~ calories and building muscle legitimate while I have this mass?

Non-fat here diet is really just discipline and education and unfortunately there is so much bullshit when it's not complicated at all.

I know its been said 1000x before but cutting sugary sodas and ice teas is a huge step. Even diet soda.
If you like carbonated drinks like I do, drink sodium free seltzer since that's basically just carbonated water and nothing else.
The thing about simple carbs is just you can easily over consume your maximum and not know it. Plus you don't you get any nutritional benefit from it. Same thing with junk white bread there's nothing in it. Whole wheatbread/multigrain bread gives you the needed carbs and also all good stuff like fiber, vitamins and even protein that basically just stripped out.

might have broken through my plateau at 240 pounds. Not really a plateau I just kept bingeing up to like 244 then dieting for a week back down to 240 repeat for like the past entire month. I don't think I made any progress in november and I started on october 1st. At least december and the new year will be different.

Started weighing myself everyday and charting it on a bar graph for motivation. Started this time at 241.6 and currently 237.2, the lowest weight I've been able to achieve in these 2 months. Current short term goal is to get down to 225 and fit into these pants I bought a month ago and haven't been able to wear. midlength goal is to hit 199, long term goal is to get to 165 and decide where to go from there. WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Losing weight has been difficult for me considering I never liked sugary drinks and have always enjoyed 0 cal drinks and water. All the weight I've gained in my life is by eating pure shit in massive quantities. Have had to just sheer will power my way away from eating like a hog.

It's not that hard dude. Just steer clear of refined sugars. If you don't stuff your face and refuse to exercise at all the pounds will drop slowly but surely.

it's simple on paper but when you add someone who's brain chemistry has been altered into having binge eating disorder it's a lot harder.

People like you are the reason I put off weight loss for so long. Your excuses and your bullshit poisoned by mind and made me think that something so simple is actually hard and complicated. It just takes a little discipline and a lot of time.

Hope you unfuck yourself, but you probably won't.