Will lifting help me get a jaw like this?

Will lifting help me get a jaw like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you want to look like this ugly cunt

just chew asphalt or something for max jaw gains
oh
& GOMAD & SS

Fuck I hope not. Nobody deserves that.

No, but getting down to 10% bodyfat will (if you already have that jaw shape, that is). Genetics are genetics, after all.

how do i get jaw gains

Only telling you this because you got trips: Mewing, chewing falim gum and cutting to low bodyfat.

Yes, OP.

I've gotten some pretty good face gainz from a lot of heavy lifting, but more importantly, a lot of cardio to trim my face fat.

I don't know about you guys, but I find him very aesthetic. He has a very manly look to him

Lol faggot

??

God damn I wish I looked like that

get some fucking confidence, man

Blockheaded with no neck?

yes

I don't lack confidence man, I just want to go from a 5/10 to an 8/10, too bad I can't just magically change my face

get some fucking standards man

u only get those by doing a lot of blowjobs, silly ;) if any1 needs any help let me know ;)

Implants. If his jaw was that big naturally his neck would be alot wider.

Gigitty

user, i...

how do i into sharkmaxxing

GOOD MORNING USA
I'VE GOT A FEELING THAT IT'S GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL DAAAY

He looks like an 18 year old stoner

truly blessed

Is a jaw like that natty? I've been mewing for a little over a year and I look nothing like that. Goal jaw

No. You need to CHEW and MEW, boyo

As the OP in your pic says, chewing and mewing at the same time is not possible so how should I organise?

IF YOU'RE NOT MIKE MEWING THAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I'm doing what that guy in the pic did, chewing as much as possible on monday, wednesday and friday, mewing when not chewing on those days and off days. Chewing has a positive effect on your maxilla anyway, I'm pretty sure.

IF YOU AIN'T MEWING
THEN YOU'D BE SPEWING

Okay thanks, can you give me a link to the gum he's talking about or the one you're chewing? I can't find any

just get any gum, and when it becomes too easy do two gums at the same time, then three and so on and on

Ugly
Gl

is mewing a waste of time when im having my jaw surgery in a few months? I wont be able to chew hard for a month or so. so i might lose all my mew gains

I don't understand. The maxilla is the part above the chin right? So if it pushes the maxilla forward I will look even more like a chinlet?

pushing the maxilla forward will also pull your chin upwards and forward
the change won't be really noticable if you've already finished growing (20+)

you're better of chewing gum for that masseter hypertrophy

amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI
It's called Chios Mastic gum. It comes as crystals, tastes kinda weird, but once you get chewing it looks like normal white chewing gum except it's VERY tough. You can chew it all day and re-use it, I start a new one like every week.

You wouldn't want your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones

those are 100% implants

Why are you so sure about that?

I think my face has definitely developed as I've been lifting the past few years. Cutting at the moment so not much is defined unfortunately.

Yeah, ive been lifting for about 2 years. Intensley. Managed to build my physique to this, working on jaw now

>Lifting 2 years for this
Oh dear oh dear

His face has that "peanut" shape much like in pic related. It looks very un-natural.

neck theory strikes again

where is your penis?

Makes sense
Looks completely out of line with the rest of the facial development

I tucked it

Yes.
Lifting your tongue into the roof of your mouth won't make you look like this man, but you will look better with time.

Mastic gum

>jaw surgery

Never gonna make it

>too lazy to censor pic
>tucks dick

someone photoshop this nigga's neck bigger

wtf is mewing?

Oral posture
Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth.

He'd look better if his jaw was natural. His neck is too narrow and it doesn't fit the rest of his face.

Buffalo Bill?

The one thing I can't fucking stand about this guy is the shitty fucking chinstrap he has. Only fat fucks get those to pretend they know where their jawline is.

>how to get TMJ disorder

That's not even the same person

probably because hes posing like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
its just posing with your head closer to the camera which makes your jaw more apparent

Strong jaw crew checking in. I got really lean for a strong jaw but even at 15% bodyfat its visible.

No bro people regular people dont care about stupid fucking shit like jawlines.

Been mewing for 3 days. Tongue is sore af. Should I rest it every 2-3 days until tongue is shredded?

Holy shit he looks handsome af. Chad/10

lmao he looks like a caricature

This one looks worse