"safe" weight loss

I know the "2 pounds a week" meme for "safe" weight loss, but how much can you lose without ending up in the hospital?

I need to lose 80 pounds of fat and I'd like to do it in 6 months

Six months = 26 weeks = 52 pounds
>but you're a fat fuck
So you'll be fine, good luck, post before/after

560kcal in proteins and essential vitamins and oils.

They used this diet in morbidly obese patients in the 80s but some of the died because they couldnt handle it.

I've lost like 8-10 pounds a week but that's be cause I'm overweight.

Unless you're not eating, there shouldn't be anything to worry about when losing weight at a calorie deficit. The big thing is keeping up with and not cheating. You could probably lose 80 in 6 months, or get really close at the very worse

literally just fast and drink plenty of mineral water and a multi vitamin. Fast for 3 - 4 days out of the week. You won't die.

haven't had any problems? I always see shit about how that's super not healthy and can lead to some serious problems.

what do if a shill for big seltzer?

Not eating is nothing to worry about if you're already fat.
Your body goes through an adaptive period and you feel like shit, but fasting is a great way to lose weight and it's generally safe if you don't go too crazy with it (i.e. going from fast food every day to not eating for 2 weeks).

My father lost 115 lbs in a little over a year and had to have his gallbladder removed. Hazy memory, was a long time ago or id give details user

the problem with losing weight too fast is that you'll never keep it down. you'll break but if you eat at a small deficit you'll adjust to it and hopefully keep it down. dont rush it

It's a willpower thing. Just because some weight loss tactics are rapid doesn't mean you're going to put it back on right away. It just has to do with how well you can commit.

Fasting 20 hours a day is sure to work because you can't possibly* stuff enough food into yourself in that 4 hour window

Look at this guy here thinking I can't down 5000 calories in 4 hours. You got micro mouth or some shit?

No matter how much weight I lose my face will never be as chiseled as it was at 20 years old. Fuck.

how much do you weigh? you can fast indefinitely if you take a multivitamin and electrolytes every day. after around day 3 you no longer feel hungry. you also lose a shit-ton of muscle, but depending on how fat you are it could be worth it

you make that pic in MS paint?
anyway just cut man, do fast or whatever

just stop eating
i can burn 1000 calories in one hour on an elliptical
6 months is 180 days which is about double of 80 pounds so lose half a pound of fat every day. that means two hours of cardio every day without increasing your caloric intake will do it

the issue has nothing to do with how fast you can lose weight. ive lost 60+lb in 5 months twice. second time stuck around. been able to maintain weight for 4+ years now at goal. The issue is your style, face, skin is gonna be so wack. even hairline. takes years for your body to look good.

I would love to lose two pounds a week. How I do dat?

worth

I lost about 114 lbs in 4 months by not eating but maybe a meal or two a week. Running several miles a day, drinking shit tons of water to stay full and taking lots of uppers. I wouldn't recommend it.