Have you been awakened to the world of cooking your own food? Makes dieting a thousand times easier

Have you been awakened to the world of cooking your own food? Makes dieting a thousand times easier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_GHm-ugxdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, this real obscure world called "being a fucking adult and knowing how to cook"

when did people start this shit acting like cooking basic food for yourself is something impressive

Please give me some recipes.

Seconded

>the world of cooking your own food

Most of us already do this. Its called being an adult.

It's funny when people ask you if you if you cook. It's basically asking if you even lift.

1 lb ground turkey meat
1 bottle garden vegetable tomato sauce
1 bag frozen veggies
2 eggs
five dashes of no-salt all purpose seasoning (or oregano, parmesan cheese, sage, and cumin if you're a spice fag)

mix everything except the veggies together. use a quarter of sauce in the mixture. mold it in a pan and surround it with the veggies. pour rest of sauce on top. heat at 350 for 1 hour and eat.

okay, well maybe Veeky Forumsizens but most adults I know in the 20-30 y.o range can't even make scrambled eggs.

youd be fucking surprised by the amount of people that dont really know how to cook

yup
cauliflower pizza (low-carb), pesto, mushrooms, cream and onions

forgot there's also roquefort on the pizza

cauliflower bagel, garlic sauted mushrooms and celeri, dill cream and cheddar

triple c cookies coco, cinnamon, citrouille (pumpkin, triple c gimmick doesn't work in englis) witn nuts

been eating like this for a month now, lost ~15 pounds stuffing my face with food that's actually enjoyable

IF+keto best cut ever

other dish which I don't have pics

broccoli sauted with garlic and bacon
Sardines friters, mash with egg, garlic, onion, whatever you fancy and almond flower and gluten, little balls or patties quick stir fry in olive oil with [insert veggies]

While we're at it, why do I never see pure gluten mentioned in low-car/keto threads/recipes. It's literaly flour without the carbs, 100% pure protein, and it allows you to give "bread texture" to whatever low carb hack you use

Fucking Americucks when will they learn?

that's just sad
*wipes french tears with garlic*

of course, your chicken looks like absolute shit though.

Most of my food is cooked with a rice cooker and pressure cooker. Then I eat raw fruit with a blender. Does that count as cooking my own food when it's all automated?

>grandmas plate
>tasteless chicken
>shit-tier rice cooking
It is indeed lovely to cook your own food.

>Food tastes what it looks like !
Yeh, you don't sound like a guy that looks at packaging to decide what food is good...

Are you on discord?
Give me that pizza refipe
Be my friend

not on discord
I kind of riffed off this
youtube.com/watch?v=U_GHm-ugxdY

my tweeks:
white pizza, olive oil or cream intead of tomato sauce
I went for high fat topping rather than high protein
An extra step not mentionned in the video, for any cauliflower "flour recipe", once you're done shredding the cauliflower, just heat it "dry" in a pan or oven, mid heat for a few minutes, just to get the moisture out, it'll help for a dryer, crustier dough/crust

Are you telling me you haven't been cooking your own food prior to now?

Chicken broccoli stir fry (figure out the measurements for yourself you lazy faggot, I don't feel like thinking about that stuff)

Chicken breasts, cut into chunks
Broccoli, broken into chunks
Soy sauce
Crushed garlic or garlic paste
Roughly diced onion
Chilli flakes
Corn starch
Brown sugar

Mix soy sauce, garlic paste, chill flakes, and brown sugar until it's all consistent and sugar's dissolved.

Mix a small amount of water and cornstarch in a separate dish until it's even in consistency

Fry chicken and onions in a well oiled pan on high heat, until onions are tender and chicken is lightly cooked on all sides.

Heat up a separate pan for later.

Mix the broccoli into the chicken and cook until the broccoli is hot, 2-3 minutes. Then switch to medium heat

Add the soy sauce mixture into the second sauce pan you heated up. Then gradually stir the water-cornstarch mixture into it until it becomes a consistent colour.

Add the sauce into the chicken mixture and coat everything well

Serve with rice or whatever other carbs you like

Yeah brah, i cook

Wtf did you put on that meat? It's swimming in grease and the vegetables look bland af.

This.

>tfw I cook better than the average grandma

It's a mixed bag, on one hand my cooking is pretty amazing, on the other hand I can't delegate any cooking because fuck, I'd do a better job. Going to restaurants suck because the food is usually just meh, and often outright horrible - fatty, unhealthy stuff. Doesn't help that most people think that drenching food in fat/oil makes it "MMMMMMM YUMMMMY"

It's KräuterButter.