How do I get rid of my fetish for getting girls pregnant? its going to get me in trouble one day

How do I get rid of my fetish for getting girls pregnant? its going to get me in trouble one day

You can't m8, it's not a fetish it's your natural instinct to impregnate women.

Marry a Mormon, focus on getting her pregnant for life.

Fake name, only go to their place, don't tell them or show them anything
If that's too much, get fixed

vasectomy

Solid plan.

DONT TAKE TREN UNLESS YOU WANT TO FAP 5 TIMES BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A TICKING RAPE MACHINE

Become a Mormon like me

The black guys can have this cow.

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with interracial sex what does this even have to do with the thread

either get married or travel to third world countries that do not have reciprocating child support arrangement and creampie every woman you meet

If only I could become a Mormon without having to do any of the religious stuff.

why don't you mosey on back to lereddit where you belong fuckboy

Literal perfection

>Can have as many kids and as much sex as you want.
>Need to go to church.
Seems fair.

>fetish
You realize that is the entire reason for even wanting to fuck in the first place?

Get married obviously. Keep her pregnant.
If you're younger than 20 you can still convert and go on a mission. Then get or business degree or bio premed at BYU (While staying tall, white, built, and beautiful) and you can easily marry a woman like pic related.
If you're not younger you can still convert and land a mormon cutie but she won't be that prime BYU tier Utah royalty.

She might try to raise your kids mormon, fair warning.

t. Nathaniel Shekelsteinbergwitz

MILKY MOMMY MAMMORYS!

This is a profound statement

>my fetish is having sex for the purpose of procreation

Congrats user, you are LITERALLY the most vanilla person on Veeky Forums.

IMPREGNAZZION CHALLANGE

Sauce plox?

Lillias Right.

how has nobody posted a sexy pregnant women yet

Get a gf to go on the pill, best decision made.

It's literally the only thing that cannot ever, ever be considered a "fetish."

/pol/ is false flagging cuck and interracial fetishism on every board to try to get people to hate blacks as much as they do. There's a screencap somewhere to back this up but I don't have it.

Also supposedly asian men from bb/lookism/etc are doing it too because they're mad about white men taking their women, but I haven't fact checked this.

And then there's the fake Descartes quote -- Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a staff-sanctioned push to cultivate a more docile userbase since Veeky Forums is tumblr-run now too.

Propaganda is everywhere, you gotta learn to cut through it.

We evolved by doing that and for doing that.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

STUD GET OFF DIS SHITHOLA!

BY DA WHEY, DERE IS NO CURE OUTSIDE OF GOING ON DA TREN, UPPIN DA DOSE AND BECOME FAGIT.

EMBRACE YOUR PREGGO LUST AND KNOCK DAT BITCH UP YEAR ON YEAR FOR MILKITTIES.

>mfw creampie is considered a fetish now-a-days because our culture is so degenerate and has separated sex from intimacy completely