Me

>me
>lifting for 2 years now (since I was 17)
>my best friends see me getting bigger
>decide to start going with me this september
>they don't like how I look at myself in the mirror
>keep making jokes that I'm on juice
>all goes over my head
>October
>one of them stops going actively
>I still go with the other one from time to time, he doesn't skip
>I decide to split my workout while he stays on fullbody
>I keep getting bigger while they remain at the same level
>the one that stopped going with us completely stops going to the gym because he didn't see results
>other one still goes with me but very rarely, often skips workout
>today I found out he's switched my gym to a commercial fitness because some daddy's rich type kids go there and he wants to buddy with them
>literally back to lifting alone
>consider cutting all contact with them as they're clubbing etc. with other companies

What do Veeky Forums? You told me getting big will help me make friends, not complex my friends thus alienating them. Also feels thread.

thats cuz ur friends are small. make new ones dont be autistic talk to someone at your gym

Stop associating with soyboys and go befriend your local gym Chads if youre really a big guy

I made friends with the PTs and the gym staff (the sexy cashiers that is), other than that there's only one guy that isn't painful to look at who I go to the gym regularly with, he's an actual Chad. I'd often talk with cardiobunnies too but I've only bagged girls after clubbing (which sets my progress back like a week).

After graduating high school I realized all my friends were fake. Ran into a few when I saw them in the hall at my local community college they would straight up act like they didn't know me. Despite having me on facebook and in highschool we would joke around/ shake hands everyday. None of my so called highschool friends ever say happy birthday on my Facebook wall. Its only consisted of a few family members. I hate everyone. I was always nice to them and then I realized I was the fall back friend. Meaning I was never their first option. If someone better came along they always went to them. Shit hit me hard when it finally sunk in. Now I'm a loner 22. I didn't do anything wrong to deserve this.

I CANT DO THIS. I HAVE 2 EXAMS MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND I JUST WANT TO REST FOR ONCE THIS GODAMN SEMESTER

3* but fuck.

make friend with the chad then

It's called growing apart, grow the fuck up you pansy. You guys have different interests, stop being a little bitch and make a new friend.

That's fucking sad man. If it makes you feel better, I unfortunately used to surround myself with fake people too. In high school I'd often switch the companies in my class and every time after some drinks they'd talk about how they hate eachother, and just spew hate in general. It was fucking pathetic and really made me reconsider my surroundings. My best friends (as I said in the OP) started distancing themselves from me too, to be with companies that are either in a better financial or social positions, as I'm aparently not good enough by myself. It's tough for me now, but I'm financially stable, keep no close (only distant) friends and try to avoid getting too close with anyone. Stay strong and you'll overcome anything.

We are, he used to give me tips and all but he really isn't the go-outside type of a guy. Has a girlfriend and is dedicated to his job so the really time we're together is literally at the gym.
Why'd you want to make new friends seeing how fake the current ones are? FYI people today are fucking two-faced cunts that will try everything to milk you (either of money or time) and literally never help out when you need something.

I have 3 aswell, pulling an all-nighter rn.

What sucks for me is that I don't even have 1 good friend. Through my college life 18-22 we weren't allowed to talk in class so I never made friends the closest person I had to a friend was this guy in the computer lab where I would go to waste time (1 hour) cause that was when my next class started and he noticed me watching this soccer video. Eventually one day he sat next to me and asked me about it. We talked for a few minutes then went back to doing our own thing. It would always be like that on Tuesdays and thursdays. We sat down said hi and that was it. My college life sucked. I have no good memories to cling to. I hate being alone

>None of my so called highschool friends ever say happy birthday on my Facebook wall.
Literally why do you let this bother you?
Get a hold of yourself user.

They say friendships in HS and Uni are supposed to be the ones to last but this is really not true (atleast in my case). If you can come in clutch and find yourself a gf and a wife eventually you really won't feel the need to look back at these years.

don't abandon your friends just because they stopped working out with you

When you're been alone for years 18-22 and had no conversations and connected to someone it gets to you.
Those years are suppose to be fun. Wish I could look back and be happy. Now it's just a dark memory in my mind. I'm trying to get a gf. Hopefully one will come by

>say happy birthday on my Facebook wall

stop giving a FUCK about social media

thats some little girl shit

Perhaps they shouldn't've abandoned me because I don't own an Audi or a BMW SUV??? They literally stopped going out with me dude.
What if she doesn't come? Make a move. You ain't got nothing to lose.

1 stopped going to the gym and the other switched gyms. u say its bc theyre rich but i imagine theres something elese, like maybe more convenient or the gym is nicer. maybe he just wants to workout with someone on his level

But he is not on his level, he's half a foot taller and been lifting for a whole year now. He's from the company of kids with connections that he goes clubbing with. Nothing to do with the gym really, as it's a commercial gym for faggots and cardiobunnies he just to buddy up with those kids because his old friends are "lame" even talks shit about his childhood friend (the one that gave up) to these kids.