sure

Steel cut oats and turkey

Gobble gobble nigger

Milk and gallons

Peanut butter and spoon.

you guys are fucking USELESS

chicken & beans

chicken & potato

what's a Veeky Forums rice recipe without chicken? I'm not vegetarian but I prefer my rice without flesh

Steak and Potatoes

garlic and onions

Onion and garlic stuffed chicken breast with an oat and protein powder batter

kare raisu

pork chops and potatoes
fish and fried zucchini
steak and eggs
ground turkey and anything

Potatoes and lentils

Tuna mein neger.

29% BROTEIN almost no carbs or fats. People are gonna try to tell ya its bad because of mercury or estrogen or some other shit but it fucking works

I know this is litterally meme stuffed chicken but it sounds kinda good and doable...

Eggs and pancakes

I was being serious. You get a neutral flavored protein, mix it with a little bit of water and add in your oats to act as a batter then roll your chicken in it and fry that shit. The garlic and onion stuffing you can also chuck in some other stuff, I like to add a little bit of chilli and some turmeric

Fish and sweet potatoes

Salt fish and yam

Beef and dasheen

Pepper pot

C A S S A V A

won't frying the protein powder denature the protein which kinda defeats the purpose?

Doesn't matter, your body will break the protein down anyway.

oatmeal + whole wheat bread

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

What the fuck is this pasta I've never seen it I'm dying over here brahs

Try rice & chicken instead

Kek worthy. Shill or autist? Veeky Forums may never know

Denaturing the protein means it lost its shape and its biological function. However the amino acids are still there and the protein will be broken down to aminos

Salmon and spinach

Dick & Semen

how real is this issue? if i could i'd like to eat 4-5 times a can of tuna in the week but am scared cuz muh mercury

BBC & thicc white girls

indresding

Bumping this shit because I didn't want to make a thread. Any Veeky Forums recipe infographics like pic related? This is the only one I have on this computer, and I need that joocy chicken

Homemade stew with your choice of veggies and meat.

Chilli con carne. Lean meat if you're doing balanced diet, standard without kidney beans and low on tomatoes/onions if you're doing keto.

Steak with mushrooms/asparagus/whatever veg really ya fancy.

Scrambled eggs with mushrooms/onions/tomatoes. Also nice with smoked salmon, cheese, chicken, beef etc. Loads of combos there and pretty healthy.

Stirfry of your choosing. Just be careful with how much sauce you use because of sugar content.

That's the type of shit I've been on the last year or so and I've dropped over 100lbs so far. Generally, any combo of meat and veg is alright as long as you don't go overboard and don't use too much sugary shit in it. That being said I've managed to have half packets of bbq/curry/various asian/nando sauces mixed in for flavour and done fine. Calories in, calories out and all that.

I did this actually like a month ago

eh. Not worth the effort and you're better off just making tuna salad or something