That one guy who leaves the gym without showering first

>that one guy who leaves the gym without showering first

Y-you mean you're supposed to shower at the gym, user?

I shower at home.

that's how the gays recruit you, i just change my shirt

>that one guy who walks to the gym

The guy who flexes in the locker room.

>that one guy who slaps your ass every time he walks by you

Enjoy your warts

>that guy that doesn't shower when he first gets to the gym

Shower at the gym. It's disgusting you just change clothes like why would you put your greasy ass in some clean clothes and then waste water at home. Just shower at the gym. The gym receptionist thinks you're disgusting and beta leaving the gym all stinky.

Literally nobdy showers at the gym

there's something awesome about showering in the gym, just a buncha dudes, muscles pumped up & testosterone flowing hopping in & out of steamy warm showers. good shit (no homo).

I do faggot. Get the most out of ur gym if u pay for it. U greaser

Why not? Are you shamed of your body?

my gf likes the smell of sweat when i get home

Then in have to bring clothes with me.
Currently I just being a towel and a drink bottle, do my workout then drive back home

>tfw

My gym charges me 50 cent for a shower.

There are two faggots that I see doing this nearly every time I am at the gym. They are barely past DYEL

That shit is not fun to get rid of. I do not recommend. Wear flip-flops anywhere public it stays wet.

my gym is so small that there is just 3 single person restrooms with a shower in 2 of them. No lockers and just cubbies because there's no blacks. I still don't shower there.

Shower occasionally at the gym. Sometimes it’s just faster to hit the gym then go home and shower. But on days when i have time to pack clothes n stuff, omg. “Free” hot water, 30 min shower, singing in the stalls and flexin the water off my body.
Feels good, brah.

In Australia most people drive to and from the gym in their gym clothes then shower at home. It's perfectly normal and most people do it, including me

Use to shower at the gym, then the YMCA in my town shut down. Now there's too many creepy old guys walking around the locker room naked. I'm a bit of a homophobe due to some shit that happened when I was young.

>that guy who doesn't bkiss you goodbye

ever see a old guy give himself a whores bath while he balls dry below his knees?

homophobe.
watch out now! we're gonna get ya! teehee! you're a big scardy pants of a guy wanting to rub his wet cock head against your boy hole? my oh my.

>That fat kid who already has his gym shirt on under his jacket when he goes to the gym

I'm pretty sure people do this everywhere

I live a 2 minute walk away from my gym. My car is literally parked farther away.

Wait, what do you wear to the gym?

No-one showers at my Gym and we don't have a receptionist.

WTF AMERICANS DONT SHOWER AT THE GYM XD

I would never shower at the gym, and I don't think any of you would accept me in a gym shower anyway.

t. tran

>that guy who showers all the time at the gym, wonders why he's sick so much and has athletes foot
You're a fool if you use the showers at a public gym. Go home and shower.

>that one guy who leaves the gym without working out

D-do you use male locker room, user?

There's a gender neutral restroom. It works out nicely.

abomination

>t. ""powerlifters""

There's nothing wrong with flexing whilst you have a pump you boring-ass stick-in-the-mud's

I have a 40 minute walk home from the gym breh, no point showering before that.

i go to a pretty serious gym, everyone there is bigger and stronger than me, do you really think i want to be raped?

Your jacket must smell awful

Only gays shower at the gym

>45 minutes train ride from all my martial arts classes
>3 times a week. Sit there reeking of multiple men and women.

Get's old pretty fast.

My house is 5 minutes walk from the gym. I'm sure I can risk not catching some disgusting disease/germ and just shower at home.

You mean people put on clean clothes without showering? Thats disgusting.

I shower at home, so once i'm done I just grab my bag from the locker, wash my hands and face, occasionally let out the shit i've been holding in since squatting, then walk home.

I also wear basketball shorts underneath my sweatpants for maximum speed

Why would I need to shower?
I do SS.
5 reps isn't enough to break a sweat.

>that one guy who goes to the pool area to shower instead of the locker room

I put my workout clothes on at home, drive to the gym, do my workout, then drive home and shower there. Seems too much of a faff to bring a separate set of clothes to the gym as well as all your shower stuff, why not just do that bit at home where all that stuff is anyway?

This is best answer and I dont want to shower where 100 disgusting naked people have showered before I might get aids.

I don't shower at the gym but that's only because the gym is at the ground floor of my building.

But seriously how can anyone not shower at the gym if they life further away? Do you really let yourselves stink up all of your clothes severly atleast 3 times a week, or even worse if you're going to the gym by car, are you really living in that stench?

I change my clothes when I get home and wash the dirty ones?

jfc how much do you guys sweat when you go to the gym?

I go to the gym immediately after work then go home. Putting back on my work clothes doesn't matter because they've already been worm and will be taken off soon anyway.

>how much do you guys sweat when you go to the gym?
>not pushing your body to the point you're sweating more than normal
are you sure you're putting in enough effort?

>not showering to show off your hot steamy gains in front of every other less fit male in there
What are you, gay??

>showering at the gym

Enjoy ringworm and nail fungus you fuckin goons.

>be 5’8” DYEL whiteboy manlet
>after gym session in locker room
>Take a look towards shower area
>Full of 6’4” bearmode ripped blacks with 7 inch flacid penis hanging out and one of them is staring right at me
>Nope.jpg
>Keep on gym clothes, bike home and shower there

>he doesn't have gym slippers

do you stand in the middle of the locker room and make sure to rip them off when everyone's looking?

wasted quads

>le dubs psycho guy
>wasted
xd check yourself and not my digits next time lol

>not bending over after a hot shower showing all the guys there you clean and tight squat induced asshole

Y'all gay.

Literally every girl I've slept with says I smell good even when sweaty. The only time B/O really forms is if you have a shit diet or wear clothes with dried sweat from previous days on them.

Nigger, I live literally 5 minutes jog away, damned straight I shower at home, fuck your germs and fungi.

I do. The showers at the gym are nicer than the one in my shitty flat, so I use then add much as I can, especially in winter cos my shower runs really cold. Plus it saves me money.

>getting shit mixed with sweat all over your underwear
>

You're such a pussy, holy shit

Literally me

Did that yesterday. Just came in to pee lol

I would shower at the gym if I had time but I gotta get home by like 5:45 to have time for the rest of my day which includes Homework, EATING(fuck bulking btw), and projects. Such is life

>tfw crawl into the gym

feels good man

>that guy who smells like onions in the gym

I know who you are