CBT - current body thread

If your post doesn't contain a picture of your face and body you're an insecure manlet and nothing you say will be taken seriously

Stats:
260lbs bench
200lbs bodyweight

Please tell me thats not you lmao

estat

lookin good tho maybe cut

Never posted my bod before but here go
>186cm, 72kg
>Been swimming 12km every week for 4months.
>Gonna step it up to 16km.
>Been focusing on shoulders and chest in the gym 1-2 days a week as well.

Any advice though?
I'm extremely self-conscious about my arms, hence hiding them. They're almost hungry skeleton-mode.

Pretty sure thats a gay kid called morgz.

Body fat estimation? I posted in the other thread too

6'2, 190lbs

Body looks lean man, don't worry too much abt arms, just train 1-2x a week and they will come w time.

and if I were you user, I'd probably cut back on the swimming if you want to gain more mass. Swimming is hard cardio and if you arent eating enough you're basically working against yourself.

Still swim, but either cut back and lift or eat a shit ton

190lb and got a body like that, we must be lookin to single digits for bf, i'd go for 8%

U srs? Hes a fuckin skelington

You think so? I mean I fluctuate between 190-193 on a typical day

Should I bulk up more?

he doesn't have much mass, but hes not skinnyfat, if he had more muscle he'd be shredded but cos he doesnt really eat he just looks skelly

I think packing on a few cant hurt, next time you cut you will look like as if Michelangelo himself sculpted you.

Daddy

Balding? Good body though and nice eyes (nohomo)

No not balding yet, thank God. My time will come

Well if you think so i'll continue doing what i love lol, but i'll keep it 3 days a week then so i can lift properly twice a week.

It is indeed hard cardio if not doing anything but freestyle for an hour... But i do add isolation exercise to my practise as well, just to really kill my imaginary upper body, and quads.

I eat 3 cups of oats every single day, and i try to get at least 3 eggs as well... (also post workout shake) But i don't mind eating more of it.

If i lift really hard on fridays and have the weekend off, do you think i'll make it? Or is lifting twice a week in addition just not good enough?

:( you big fat meanie.

Why would I need to go to the gym when I look like THIS?

Well user, at least you shave.

Me one week ago. Walking 3 miles a day and doing AX1 from athlean X.

Did the day 1 workout 5 days in a row thinking that the day 1 workout was meant for the whole week.

Neck / side of my head hurts a bit. Took a rest day off and did day 2 workout today

Yes I’m fucking retarded