Crying during sex

Have you ever had sex with someone so tight and rock hard that you started cheerfully crying in their arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only time sex has brought a tear to my eye is when i pulled out too far and bent my dick

Nah I am always taking a piss after a good fuck. I mean... it was good, but it's time to move on. Sort yourself out.

>be me
>wake up
>grababrushputonalittlemakeup.exe
>decide to visit my favourite fitness page
>open catalog
>first thing i see
>crying during sex

Veeky Forums sure is a fitness related place

I had a girlfriend who would cry during sex because she was raped as a teenager. shit was cash.

also crying for men is for poofters, and if you feel like crying, don't. If you feel like killing yourself because of all your pent up emotions, you should.
I hate crying cunts.

>I had a girlfriend who would cry during sex
>she was raped as a teenager
>cry
>rape
>teenager
Did you enjoy it, pedo? Hide before it's too late.

nah it wasn't by me, i wish tho cos she was hot as fuck as a teenager but after the rape got chubby (as do i, when thinking about her young hot body being raped) and never really got as hot again.

solid 6

are you gay?
serious question.

>hot as a teenager
>after the rape got chubby
(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Im at work and can not see what you send, are you gay?

Didnt cry but had tears.

Was it one of those "modern" feminist-defined rapes where she drank too much, went up to someone's house and then realized later she made a mistake / pussied out once they were in bed or something or was it more like hospitalized-for-14-days-after-the-rape type of brutalizations?

>she was raped as a teenager. shit was cash.
kek

he points out you're a tripfag.

nah nah nothing shit like that, she got violently bashed and raped by some borderline retard white guy while walking home from the pub.

>he only got caught cos he nutted in her

I know it makes me a bad person but I can't not giggle when I think about it

>I know it makes me a bad person but I can't not giggle when I think about it
Slow down there, satan.

Anyway, there's a reason why you don't go home alone from a pub. She must've had pretty shitty friends if they let her do that.

>shit was cash

haha same

nah she's just a fucking idiot.

have you never left a bar alone

I have, several times, but I'm a 30 year old man, 6'1 and 180lb. I've done a (very) modest amount of stand-up, and have a blue belt in BJJ. Even then, I often get into fights with ethnics, and I don't always win.

I never ever leave the bar alone in a normal scenario.

>it's basically detroit here.

>going to the bar alone in the first place
What, have you no friends?

haha nope

actually i do but i don't really care about my life anymore so i do things like that

I have never had sex with anyone other than myself

same!

>tfw no cute musclefu to fuck me with a 10 inch strapon until I cry in her arms

crying for males is fine, but it needs to be a good reason, like your parent dying or something like that, not crying at your parents funeral fucks you up in the long run

Not him. I'm not a women either. Worst case scenario, I get mugged. Chances are if I give them my phone/wallet I won't be killed. I won't be thrilled, it will be bad, but it won't shatter my life into pieces. Plus, if it's a druggie or something I might be able to pull off a hit & run. I'm a very fast runner.

If you're a woman, you're smaller, slower and weaker than your averae man, and you might be easily traumatized for life if shit goes down. Being mugged is nothing compared to being raped.

That being said, we always leave a bar in groups and drop off people one by one (at a safe destination, obviously). Yeah, one guy has to go alone last, but it's a much smaller risk (and he's ALWAYS a guy, make no mistake). We've always done this this way, it's really fucking weird to me when/if girls decide to just stand up from a bar and leave alone.

as i said, only do it b/c i don't care about my life

>easily traumatized for life

been there, done that.

>sHIT was cash