GVT IS GOING TO 2X TONIGHT

GVT IS GOING TO 2X TONIGHT

WILL 2X AGAIN ON BINANCE NEWS.

CONFIRMED LISTING ON 3 EXCHANGES

HIT BTC
BINANCE
POSSIBLY BITTREX

(team said they are in talks with binance and bittrex)

HEARD IT HERE FIRST NIG NOGS

etherdelta.com/#GVT-ETH

filled my bags already

gj user i bought 3000 at .0055 and just doubled down at .008

Why exactly?

binance listing

+ 1 other. most likely not bittrex but certainly possible

very hyped atm

volume increasing, price keeps going up.

solid team/whitepaper

better than blackmoon and half the market cap

3M circulating supply
Burned all unsold tokens

Too bad previous thread were spammed by fudders saying it's a scam few hours ago when the price was cheap.

Anyway I know how that board works now so I didn't fall for this and filled my bag @0,006

It's still cheap, and 0,0085 wall is melting like ice on sun.

mooning as we speak

Lars about to go full 14/88 there

FUCKING MOONING GET IN HERE

what was the price of gvt at ico?

$1

can go to $5~$10 depending on exchange news. expect binance within a day

Hmmm. Seems I set my price too conservatively. Made about 80% on this and HST this evening though so still feeling pretty good. Might make it a thing to chuck a few eth on Veeky Forums moon missions each night and set sell walls conservatively. This tactic work for anyone?

just broke 0.01 sell wall

When is too late to get in on this? I get home in like 30 min then have to make dinner

gotta feel out they hype for these etherdelta shit coins, not too hard to discover them

UFR HST CFD ARN BPCT

i think it was less than $1... it's currently at 10 million market cap? i dont see it doing more

going to .0015 i think

I'm all fucking in OP

i like
wish i had the balls

>not HAT

only $875k cap with an impressive strong community for such short time

GET THE FUCK IN HERE THIS IS GOING TO 5 DOLLARS TONIGHT

What's the circulating supply?

about 3 Million

Why do you think this is going on binance? The market cap is already 9million and it's a shit coin. Give reasons

team said they are talking to binance and bittrex

confirmed being listed on 3 exchanges this month

binance is listing all the hype etherdelta coins

Correct me if I'm wrong - but this looks like a dividend coin. You get money back from investing it into a fund manager's ICO?

If so, no Bittrex

So it's a security? If yes, the zero chance on Bittrex

And if I can recall, Binance is not touching dividend coins either right now.

So no Binance.

I could see Kucoin picking this up (lol). Maybe HitBTC.... but just like Confido they are going to have a hard time

is my shit safe on etherdelta or should I transfer to mew?

did I get meme'd I bought at .011

Maybe. I got meme'd last night on Emphy. But it had 1/6th the trading volume.

Another requirement to get on Binance is a working prototype. Should join the telegram and ask about that...

I would move the funds off Etherdelta if you're Holding tonight. MEW works great

Another way to diagnose how nice an Etherdelta shitcoin is, is by looking at the sell orders.

Scroll up. If you see a bunch of sell orders in a very narrow range, and no super high orders that's bad. With Confido, there were orders that were super high up and a nice distribution....

Ditto. Bought in at .32, so not too bad.

However, meme'd nonetheless. Hoping that exchange news comes out in the next two days so it can pump.

Gvt passed the howy test and ico was open to us citizens socthis is not a security. Ceo of changelly is an adviser...expect binance soon this month and bittrex hopefully nezt month or sooner

No way. This shit is tanking. Lol

Fuck I know fuck this bullshit coin I bought at the high of .011

Binance is 90% gunateed based on volume and ceo of Changelly is an adviser with connections

this

get in while it's under .0085 and set a sett limit at .01
EZ