The morning commute

>the morning commute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8BBEZ_T_3OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Da Pondering Suicide Commute

1 and a half hour for me

Already getting suicidal thoughts

>tfw I was born and raised in the outskirts of a large city and do this everyday since I can remember.

Listen to this during your next one:

youtu.be/8BBEZ_T_3OY

It calms me down and takes me back to my childhood.

>tfw neet
>tfw 21 btc
lol@u

Went to the gas station to get some munchies and didn't realize it was 5 so all the dam wage cucks were there shitting up the place my alts better fucking bounce soon or im fukt

Listen to opie and anthony divorce clips

It helps and teaches life lessons

>Mfw 2 hrs
You merely adopted the commute...

I was born in it. Molded by it... didn’t see a sub 30 min commute until I was already a man...

listen to podcasts man :)

>life

Kek

>coping

I bicycle 10+ miles daily for my commute

where you live user?

nigger buy a fucking car
if it helps you stay later at work do it it's worth it

>Not enjoying your morning commute as time to stare blankly into space with no distractions.
It's honestly my favorite part of the day.

At least you get your body moving. That's a healthy commute.

I know that feel. Sometimes I forget to check the time and I get stuck in their traffic.

I didn't realize we all set our clocks back and I went to get food because it was dark.. Right in the middle of rusg our apparently. It was awful.

I drive 25 minutes down a beautiful winding mountain road and on a simple single lane highway surrounded by calming scenery. People tend to drive a bit quick, so it's rare to get stuck behind someone going under the limit. All in all, my commute is great. A little time to unwind and look at the world a little.

I work as a software developer.

You can get good jobs outside of major shithole cities.

where at?

1 and a half hours here.

I think about blowing my fucking head off regularly.

I just started taking weed to calm me down. It works but I hate resorting to drugs. It's the only thing that has allowed me to cope so far

Nice.

>need to drive 10 minutes by bus to get to work
>think its way too fucking long
>people actually drive 2 hours to work somewhere in the world

wew lad

Getting to work in the morning takes 20 minutes, but getting home can take up to an hour due to traffic, and I'm a mere 5 miles from the office. Los Angeles is rough.

>the afternoon commute....is far worse.

Mines like 10 minutes and I live at home with my loving mommy

What's up, 10 minute brother?

Isn't all the extra free time great? It adds up so quickly.

New England. I hope you like snow.

tfw my workplace is a five minute drive from my house

15 min commute to cushy desk job where i listen to music all day and check crypto inbetween actual work

LA... as soon as I make it, I’m buying a farm out in the country... I’m sick of this “multicultural utopia”... hell on earth

Get a motorcycle.
Fuck all the freeways leading out of LA past 1:30.

I go to CSULA and getting a motorcycle was the best decision ever. I'm no longer depressed leaving class.

5 minutes to get to work in the morning
10 minutes to get back if traffic is bad

I often go home during lunch, browse Veeky Forums and fap. I'll even take longer than 1 hour most of the time since no one gives a fuck. Considering getting a dog that I could chill with during lunch every day.

It's pretty great. My gym is even

15 minute commute. And live In one of the comfiest neighborhoods in the city

Sounds amazing until you realize my work hours are 11pm-7am so basically everyone is sleeping when I leave and traffic is to the city not suburbs in the AM

>Go by train
>Dim screen and hold phone closer so no one sees me browsing Veeky Forums

I'm literally ashamed to hang out here

>20 minute casual walk to subway station from home
>5 minute subway ride through 3 stations
>work ~7 hours
>no need to worry about being late or leaving too early

neat, where you live and work?

pathetic.

Spent the last few years working toward a passion project business with some other folks. Opened this spring. Going to quit very soon. They sucked the soul out of it. Going to do a tiny amount of free lancing to supplement my staking gains and become a basement dwelling musician/coffee roaster. Fuck trading my time for things I can't be excited about. Also, fuck buying anything ever

>2 hr commute for work I could do from home over VPN

JUST

Kek faggot, my jobs a 5 minute walk to the BP down the street from my house, must suck having to drive 2 hours to your job faggot

>taking weed
fucking kek
why do you worry about resorting to drugs, especially when were talking weed? There's a lot worse shit you could be doing than smoking weed, and if it helps without being detrimental to your life then fuck it.

>have 7€/hr 20hr/week "job" I can do from home
>friends all think it's awesome because of all that free time
>spend a lot of time blankly staring out the balcony
>feel less rested than if I slept 6h and then dozed off in the morning commute despite sleeping in
>can't bring myself to read for long if I'm not sitting in a train
>have very little spare money to invest
>can't quit since it's actually a rock solid government contract and not a real job

>Have my own car.
>Drive only 15minutes to work.
>Even get travel allowance.

My GF's dad used to drive 8 hours in total a day just to get to work, he was director of some big internet company, craziest travel time i know so far.