Daily reminder eating meat is autism

Daily reminder eating meat is autism

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
archive.is/Geh6Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/
godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg
static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

replying to bait but seriously... are you calling the ancestors that got your worthless existence this far, autists ?
food for thought

bloho will come after you bro, keep a low profile

>humanely hunted wild game

What the fuck is that? Hunting is killing, the animal knows it is being hunted and is fleeing terrified because it knows it is going to die and be eaten, what dafuq makes it humane? If they mean the part when they kill the animal while not knowing it is being hunted that shit is not humane, is just a shorter terrified phase, like a jaguar hunting down an unsuspecting prey which then has it's neck severed by canine teeth ripping through.

Why does it matter what the prey feels in its last few seconds? It doesn't matter if it knows or not that death is coming. We all know that we'll die one day anyway.
Humane killing is a stupid expression. I agree. A kill should be quick, resulting in the least amount of suffering. Now humans can probably achieve it to the highest consistency compared to other predators.
Eating meat is not a problem. Factory farming is the issue as that also denies them of a normal animal life.

You have the choice to

A - Kill an animal and eat it

or

B - Eat something else

I think it's obvious which is the right choice

You have the choice:
Kill a plant
Kill an animal

Either way you kill something. It's just more convenient to kill a carrot than a chicken.

lol you're actually making this argument

Plants are also living things, we have known this since microscopes were invented centuries ago. Vegetarians and vegan got away with it by saying they lack a nervous system so there is no suffering involved, but that still means they are alive for a while and that they are eating a vegetable carcass.

The only real answer to industrial farming is cultured meat, first public trial of a burger was in 2013, so maybe by 2030 when mars is colonized it will become a long term solution which by 2050 would mean it would be publicly available in stores.

Both the ethical argument and health can be answered with a simple pharase, which is "I literally don't give a single fuck".

About animals dying I don't care and about my "health", I don't mind dying a few years earlier than a vegan soyboy.

Farming causes death. Everything vegans eat is only grown because countless insects, mice, moles, other rodents etc died. If you really are concerned with minimizing suffering, as so many vegans claim to be, then you must admit that hunting is a morally superior method of obtaining food. One deer dies and you have enough meat for dozens of meals. One death versus dozens, it is clear which way minimizes suffering

Plus most of the vegetables vegans consume are from another part of the world, because you simply can't grow everything that you need in your diet (if you want enough vitamins, minerals and a balanced diet in general), so the amount of fuel used and pollution is actually greater than if you would hunt and just eat what you plant. Besides all the water used to growing vegetables.

blahino always makes me kek with his comments. he is a stupid fuck but that makes him even more funny. cant hate this guy

are you retarded? hunting has a way higher kill count per calorie

>give polite explanation
>22 minutes later
>i'll kill your whiny ass

Back that up with proof.

yes

umad bro

>being so beta that you literally change your whole diet because there's someone killing animals somewhere

Are you retarded? Civilization can't live off wild game.

yes goy, chemicals in meat and dairy are completely natural, diet associations telling you to eat less meat to avoid heart dissease are all wrong

nice source fag

>hur dur vegetarians are healthier
>vegetarians are more health conscious than your average fat ass American

WOW, what a groundbreaking discovery

Is being a vegan the ultimate cuck?
>spend your life abstaining from eating meat
>miss out on sharing food with friends
>all so you can save the life of an animal that a meat eater will come along and eat anyway
>the meat eater that will eat the animal doesn't even need to do it, they just do it for their own enjoymen

>(((American Heart Association)))

Fucking lol. I buy meat directly from the butcher, and raw farm milk is the only dairy I consume. Cityfags are fucking pathetic, I bet you numale vegans buy your starbuck soy latte and eat vegan hamburguers too. kek

>yes, keep living in the city, goys, don't be a coward that's hiding in the woods and preserving your traditions, goy!

yes goy the world health organisation classifying red meat as a carcinogen doesnt mean anything
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
all those mcdonals moments missed, so sad.
>i cant argue without every medical institution being jewish

Not very, but literally "American" Heart Association. America is made by jews and niggers, with occasional whites, don't forget that.

shit im sorry my dude, i cut off a letter archive.is/Geh6Q

>all those mcdonals moments missed, so sad.
This is a vegan who has never shared McDonalds with friends at 6AM. Sad!

oh sure, doesnt mean they cant advance science, they have huge funding to find a cure for the cronic illnesses that magicly plaugue americans

>I am not aware of any data that exists that would support a national average of number of animals killed per area land due to crop harvesting activity.
>but I'll make assumptions anyways
You have never worked on a farm. Lots of animals die. More than you can begin to imagine. This doesn't even take into account insect lives, which dwarf those of mammals. Compare that to one deer. Get better sources, maybe actual studies instead of vegan blogs.

>classifying red meat as a carcinogen
okay, then stick to white meats, fish, eggs, etc. if you are so concerned. Don't have to cut it all out

>You have never worked on a farm. Lots of animals die. More than you can begin to imagine. This doesn't even take into account insect lives, which dwarf those of mammals. Compare that to one deer. Get better sources, maybe actual studies instead of vegan blogs.

[citation needed]

substantiate your claims before complaining about vegans not substantiating theirs

I've been inside Cargill slaughterhouses and I can assure you, the livestock feels no pain. A pneumatic piston drives through the animal's brain, killing it instantly.

Now if you if you consider the Halal method then you're point is valid.

how about you stop acting like a dumb nigger, most crops that are grown are fed to animals, so assuming the fields where animal feed is grown dont have magical propperties more insects are killed on fields that grow animal feed, PLUS the number of the fed animals that are being killed.
I dont give a fuck about animals dying, but those animals fuck over the rest of nature.

The point is that happiness and experience is robbed from an animal when it is killed, which is not the case for plants.

eat all the estrogen, cholesterol, and mercury you want, I would rather live longer then have meat. But maby your life is depressing and your food really makes you happy, Im not trying to force anything.

>point is that happiness and experience is robbed from an animal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This fag thinks chickens are living some sort of unfulfilling life.

>cholesterol is bad

lol, fucking enjoy your low T

diet playes a minor role in testosteron, unless you legit get no fat, you might have a little bit lower T direclty after eating, but thats it.
Not fapping not frinking alcohol or doing exercise will have a way bigger effect.

That infograph is worthless because it has no data to support it. The source admits so, see the quote. He also conveniently leaves out insect deaths, as vegans almost always do.
Volunteer at a farm, just one day
The whole point has been that hunting only kills one animal and provides meat for dozens of meals. Read the thread

post pic with timestamp, show us how your T has led to massive gains

so? do you think the entire population can live off hunting? no it cant 99% of animals that are consumed are raised in factory farms.
just started lifting, havnt take a picture yet, will do tomorow, so just ask me again in the next thread.

>diet plays a minor role in test
sure, that's why I don't take vegans seriously, they literally don't know what they're talking about

>not fapping has a bigger effect on test than diet
It was great until then, but now it's clear that you're either baiting or retarded

jusut look at pic realated, accoding to this you can eat 500g of bacon for high test, and the if you eat a single wallnut, that is loaded with polysaturated fat you cut your test in half.
please give me some sources that show that diet is a huge factor.
damn, you are right, it only causes a small change in androgen receptors, for a few days.
The rest is still accurate in my oppinion.

You can live off hunting. You choose not to and thereby do not minimize suffering. Why are you vegan again?

Sure, one person can live off that, but not an entire population.
>Why are you vegan again
because large scale factory farming destroys the enviorment, i dont give a shit about animals. Also for health.

you still havent backed this bullshit up with stats. Hunting obviously does more harm to animals than growing crops does

It's better to die to a boolit than be eaten alive by wolves desu.

Not if you get to live longer in the latter case

Aren't hunters supposed to go for older animals anyway?

they would have to be pretty near death for being killed by a hunter to be the preferable option

Jason Blaha the big bad hunter

Really needs to work hard to carefully track, kill, and prepare a dead animal to be eaten because that's the only food source he'll have for the foreseeable future.

Please, this fat lazy faggot has his girlfriend's elderly grandmother cook his meals for him and probably didn't pay the grocery bill because he barely has two dimes to rub together.

Utter failure of a man. He's got the mind of a 400lb HAES libtard woman who voted Bernie

Lol, are you actually making that argument that plants are not living creatures?

This is the dumbest argument. You aren't killing a plant by eating the fruit and vegetables it creates. The plant creates those fruits and vegetables so they get eaten by birds and other animals so it spreads their seeds. A plants life cycle is one season whether you kill it or not.

Now I am imagining my teeth penetrating a living gazelles neck while it thrashes a d it is anazing. Thank you user!

this vegan soyboy is gonna rape your family and your corpse when your fatass dies, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Why am I here?
What do I have to gain by reading this thread?

I'm a meat eater but I can't stand insufferable LARPers like this. You get your meat from a prepackaged food aisle for 3.99, you're not a 'hunter'.

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Is not all the amount of processed sugars and foods that have 1000 calories in one spoon that makes people fat and diabetic with clogged arteries, is the meat guys wake up!!!1!

Is not like people with higher cholesterol live longer than people with low cholesterol guyz, is the chicken perioddd and (((milk))) wake up sheeps!!!1

Ancient civilizations went on a vegan diet as FAST because fruits and vegetables have cleansing properties but they can't feed you in the long run. You need cholesterol, you need saturated fat, your body is not efficient using carbohydrates to produce this things and in the long run it fucks you up. There are no multigenerational studies of vegans that prove that this diet is good for you. And since pretty every civilization in history did use animal products to get to this day, I rather not take any risks.

"Humane" is in itself a buzzword, as it elevates morally flawed humans to the highest moral standard. It's arrogance on the same level as sophistry.