youtube.com/watch?v=-febRoO0gG0&t=8m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for BIG BENCHER COCK

Because you look like pic related

How's the Christmas bulk going boys?

DAILY REMINDER

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g

Pretty much. Lost some weight recently by accident. Lost all my appetite in the dark time.

terrible lad, I was planning to cut for 2 months then start bulking but instead I got sidetracked after 1 month and started eating like a pig again.
On the bright side I hit 140 binch and 205.

I'm and I know those dark times man, had the back injury last october.
Not fun at all at least there is light in the end of the tunnel.

mine's hardly that big though, i'm really not insicure about things like that

I meant that there is no sun anymore where I live, but yeah, other than that times are dark for other reasons than that and it sucks- but I still do my very very best to stay positive.

Would Garagebro approve of his upper body reps?
youtube.com/watch?v=qIlSwz74clI

lel I thought you meant you hurt your back.
Where do you live Scotland here and it's pretty much dark from 4pm to 9am and the daylight is gray turd of a weather.

i think so

would he approve of doing back extensions for 53 minutes?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTKaHaQ0d9Y&t=1795s

legit mirin his GMs
youtube.com/watch?v=5wzDhihNdtI

is that real or is that just a loop?

No, I hurt my back long ago, and there is always the risk of it coming back. I thought it had come back, but it was just constipation.

Anyway, I live in northern Norway and haven't seen the sun in more than a month. The horizon is slightly brighter in the morning still though.

its a loop the whole channel is a parody. brainlets on fit still havent realised this

I gotcha lad.

Norway is nice, well I only went to Oslo but that was nice, really expensive though.

Removing moles is pretty cheap if you should ever feel like it family

it's not a parody

most of the videos kyriakos puts up are his own, some are fan tributes

I feel you on that one. Bought a sun lamp to stay alive november through january, it helps a bit.

How cheap? Different guy here.
I mean from a surgical point of view it should be 5-10 min job presumably numb area up and just remove it.

hes not running the channel he even reposts the same videos over and over

i think hes legit dead from being 200kg

Too slow for garagebro.

dunno man his rows video is recent (20 hrs ago) and it's not a duplicate of anything

I probably should do that too, but I will be home for the worst part of it. I am filthy westerner so will go home south after exams and come back early to mid-january.

Brahs, know any feet warm ups? My new gym is like an ice-cave which is great once I get sweating, except for my feet, which are like pieces of frozen dead meat attached to my legs.
Also, what happened to /owg/?

Use shoes?????????????????

>xcept for my feet, which are like pieces of frozen dead meat attached to my legs.
are you me i get this every time

i try to whip me leg forcing the blood to go down my feet, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt i dont know

if you figure it out please post it here. also owg died the regular anons stopped making threads i guess

I'm not from the states and powerlifting is non existant in my country. What would be the purpose of a meet? To set your records and break them in the next meet or it's like a competition of the best lifts of the meet? Or are there "self improvement" meets and "competitive meets".

Thanks

What country?

I do. Thicc oly shoes and socks, I do bw calf raises and ankle warmups but it doesn't help. Maybe I should actually take the shoes off and move the toes. Will try next time.
Will do.

does a powerlifting gym exist in Milan, Italy?

Argentina

Doesn't seem like it settle for next best thing alexclub.net/weightlifting/

Oh thats fucking sucks.

if i go to a crossfit gym only to use their equipment and do PL, will the subscription be as expensive as if im doing crossfit proper?

anyone has any experience with crossfit gyms?

Go and fucking ask them. I bet it differs from gym to gym.

Depends on how chill the owners are each one varies.
I only lifted in a crossfit gym once equipment by far much better than any commercial globo gym, loads of space, people did literally kiddie tier activities ( they were running to pick up a small ball and run back as a team).

If price is good and opening hours aren't bad I'd left in one again if no available serious gyms nearby

>alexclub.net/weightlifting/
>opening hours
>mon-fri: until 10pm
>sat: until 5pm
>sun: closed

wtf is this faggotry

This. I hate to travel often and have gone to quite a few of them, and it differs significantly. Most of them are expensive and will charge you an outrageous amount per session, just for going, regardless if you want to play kiddy games and take classes with them or just use a power-rack. Some offer cheap monthly payments if you just want to use the machines. Good thing is they're everywhere so you probably have at least a couple to choose from (look thoroughly, many are hidden).

*have to, freudian slip

Is Kyriakos "the bloated beast" Grizzly mode achievable natty? How many explosive zercher gyros do I need to eat per day?

5 tv dinners a day minimum

That's usually the case for non globo euro gyms here in Scotland same opening hours with only Sunday being open.
I think only 1-2 serious gyms had 24 hrs.
And tbqh it's understandable, you have a small gym, good equipment, , less clients, clients who actually go to gym, you can't take same risks as globo gyms with their lego tier racks, bars and plates where most come once a month to use the treadmill.

What the fuck is tv dinner? Why do americans eat tvs

A ""monitor"" at my local 24h gym excused himself for not having racks for the barbells (not even for benching) saying it would be dangerous to have people lifting barbells alone at night.

The risks I'm referring to is more related to the equipment being fucked over e.g some fucktard bending an expensive eleiko bar by dropping a 6pl8rack pull from the top.

Okay /plg/ I don't know how to approach this problem.
I can grip and deadlift deadlift 210kg pretty fine, but have skeleton tier forearms.
Aside from main lifts, I train arms twice per week. Mainly doing curls,dips,chinups, skullcrushers.
I train by either adding reps or adding weight. For example at any weight after two weeks I add 2 reps until I reach 8 added reps to a total of 18-20.
After that I drop back to original reps and add 2.5kg adding 2 reps until again I move the weight up.

I weigh around 90kg and have fairly great gains appearance wise everywhere but arms and especially forearms which look like I don't even lift.
If someone can protip me a surefire way to gain even a little bit of arms, I will do it.

Wrong thread

>shitty 24h gyms
>Eleiko bars
But I get what you mean. Some gym owners are very protective of their stuff (e.g. I'm not allowed to rest the plates on a bench when doing weighted dips).

What's your bench and how tall are you?

>Aside from main lifts, I train arms twice per week. Mainly doing curls,dips,chinups, skullcrushers.

Maybe try training arms 3x/Weeks, also do more isolations like cables, DBs, machines.

Kroc rows if your gym has heavy dumbbells.

from what i understood its a whole dinner that you can heat in the microwave so you dont miss your favorite tv show during dinnertime

35kg is max dumbbell
135kgx3 is the max I have done.
13 inch circumference around biceps
But I will try more isolations, haven't done that yet on a consistent basis, but Im a bit defeated at the point that all the compounds and some focused work aren't giving the tiniest bit of results.

Just went for a run lads and my left calf is killing me.

Does it have a trap bar? Farmer walks give a godly forearm pump.
If not you can also add hanging leg raises and some double overhand sldls instead of faggy crunches and ghrs.

It doesn't, its a weighlifting gym, it has shit ton of dumbells at the low range, a shit ton of platforms for C&J and Snatch, but no real equipment expressively designed for powerlifting. Also there is no space to perform farmers walk as the whole gym is littered with platforms.
I was checking up on Kroc rows now, and since 35kg is the dumbell I can work with I will definitely do it, albeit I will go for higher and higher reps every workout. Eventually if it gives results I'll simply buy a handlebar and bring it to gym with me and load weights on to it.

I meant more from the serious lifting gyms perspective
>13inch Biceps
>135 x3 binch
fucking how? are you 6'8 60kg? I never did a single curl till 2 months ago and had 16 inch cold ones benching 142 x1

Do it, maybe you can get something out of it, but my guess is you'll get bored or doing reps with the 35s.
Check out this ab/grip exercise. Starts at 8:40
youtube.com/watch?v=-febRoO0gG0&t=8m42s

what the fuck? your arms are about the size mine were before i started lifting weights as a teenager

hit the biceps 3x a week but boy oh boy you fucked up by not already hitting bicep isolations through your training career, going to take years for them to catch up now

Thats what I am feeling depressed about. I have the grip strength, deadlifting, benching,rowing,squating.
But my arms look almost woman tier unless I lose the shirt and come forth my shoulders back and chest.
I'm about 6'2'' and 90kg.
It completely screws the proportions of my body.

I'm I just don't get how his arms are literally non lifter tier when does 135x3

just do more arm isolation

Will I regret doing SS/SL without curls?

Just cut it off

do you bench with a wide grip

No, actually with a really narrow grip. If I go wide I don't do as effective at benching.

>i didn't really train abs
at least 3 times a week according to himself 20 years ago

He had another video where he was doing GMs off of blocks and a stack 9f bumpers
Disregarding the tiny ROM, GMs from blocks seem like a lot of fun and a great idea and I wish I was at a gym with enough spare bumpers to just stack and use for whatever

Reddit wiki states that PPL>ICF>SL>SS

Lol

guuuuuuuuys

>reddit spacing
go back there

training went awful yesterday. And my day has been awful today. my program has me training again too. I'm afraid if I go and have another shit training session I'm gonna be on such severe mental tilt I might do something drastic. Do I delay my entire training schedule to lie in bed all evening or take my chances?

It really depends on you man. Every person is different, seen some guys that if that happened they carry on as planned and just shrug it off as a bad day, seen others that move schedule by 1 day, seen some that skipped next day and went full deload etc...
It all depends on how accurate your judgement is and how your pscyhe works.

The main thing is you need to find out the "why" you failed, and once you do that also helps you in figuring out what step to take.

oh right I see what the problem is
>6'2 90kg
too low of a bodyweight nowonder you got twig arms

i weigh the same at 5'9 buddy and i can fill out more you should be 110kg at least

Yes, I am aware that I am too low bodyweight for my height. I have been that way for most of my training career, but believe me, I eat as much as possible for a dirt poor student.

clearly not enough

have to ask a qtddtot tier noob question here because not sure if anyone has had experience with blest:
blest early novice or SS?
sick of being analysis paralysis even though I know everything works

someone just tell me what to do pls

i think only 1 person here has ever run it good luck getting a reply outta him

SS

I doubt that anyone has actually "done the program" without Rip personally force feeding them at his piss gym.

i did the early novice for some time. if you have no trouble with the sq/bp frequency, go for it!
really good for mastering technique aswell

not including gomad, is following SS perfectly and doing the program going to result in a huge difference between upper and lower body development or is that a meme?

Meme, but you have to take chinups and specially The Press™ very seriously.

i never understand why someone has to follow a program to the fucking tee

just do some bb work at the end and rotate exercises every session

So I don’t need curls or rows? What do you mean take the press seriously, do people not press or something?

vouching for this. I am only at 140lbs for 25secs. and it already popeyed me beyond repair. warning tho, will blow up your obliques too, if you're not ready for fridgemode, buckle up

upper back

every
single
session

How would you add accessories to SS? Question gets asked a million times and usually met with tons of accessory or YNDTP.

The Press™, when done with good form and full ROM, will work your upper back. So will squats and deadlifts to a lesser degree.

Hugely depends on your area, but relatively cheap. Some places it's chump change, some places it can be decently pricy. You'll have to check some local forums/sites.

It just helps you banish melatonin from your system after waking up - without sunlight I go half-drowsy for hours after getting up even with some caffeine, easy. Got some cheapo-travel pad that I leave on behind me while browsing /plg/.

Benched 155 for 4x5 today lads. I feel like 4pl8 might be within reach soon. I can alteady smell it. My shoulders will probably kill me tonight though.

This is more impressive than anything done by a powerlifter

How many sets would you advise and at what weight should I start and is 2x a week enough of the frequency?

take a page out of conjugate

make a list of bb(bodybuilding to be clear) exercises. To be clear it should be all pump work. do a push and a pull every session and rotate after a certain amount of time. could be every session, could be every week could be every 3 weeks.

the rotating part is the key aspect, everything should be light high rep pump stuff maybe even supersetted if you dont have the time

Sounds noice lad, well done.

This is also more impressive than anything done by a powerlifter

If you legit like Oly guys and you don't just shitpost for the (You)'s then wouldn't it be better if you focused on making /owg/ more relevant rather than acting retarded on /plg/ ?