Tinder General

I know this will probably get deleted and get me banned, but I have a question:

Recently got into tinder, said "im not looking for anything serious stm, friends and/or fwb is cool" and have gotten several matches, all in my league, but if I do get with some of these girls, how do I sex them without it getting too intimate. I have only had sex in loving, monogamous relationships before and lovey-dovey stuff kind of comes naturally, so how do I sex some chicks without making them think I want to get super intimate with them? Lay off the kissing? Be rough? Or am I worrying about it too much?

You have low t

Thanks for the bait, I'm asking an actual question here though.

I'm being serious though
You need to be really low t if you can't fuck a girl without having emotions for her
And you need to be really really low t if you even make a thread on a Cambodian abortion clinic center guest book for advice on that topic

I have almost completely given up on tinder. Literally gotten 0 matches from girls who aren't fucking ugly or insane. (I did match on tranny, sadly).

Either I'm ugly and no one's telling me or you need to be very attractive to reap the benefits of this app.

Again, thanks for the bait, now why don't you hunker down and actually give me some decent advice instead. I don't know if I'll "have feelings" for any of these girls, I'm saying I don't have experience with casual sex so I'm just looking for advice on how not to confuse the fuck out of these girls or myself, I don't wanna mess with anyone's head. Or is that "low t" too, you fucking asswipe.

Not same guy but thats low t

Don't kiss them, don't cuddle, don't stick around after. Fuck them and then leave or tell them to leave right after.

dubs confirm low t, sorry boyo

Oh and don't talk to them or text them about anything but getting together to fuck. They will absolutely get the deal if you do all that.

Post your profile

How do you show off your gains without looking like a d bag?

Would have been more clever if you chose "Indonesian", but I'm stealing that second part.

well if you are having sex you will probably be naked so that should suffice to show off your gains alone...

I meant on your profile

well fitted clothing. Shirtless pics at the beach are great, but that requires going to the beach. Most girls agree that shirtless selfies are a turn off unless you are zyzz tier aesthetic.

Candid photos with other people on the beach.

Every lifestyle choice that I disagree with is made by low T men.

Thx senpai

Ay caramba dijo el Var Sinso

>stm
What does that mean? Sexually transmited mites?

My god you have low t

Not OP

What's the general guidelines for a semi-decent profile?

mules