Who here /starting next year/

who here /starting next year/

this'll be the year i really do it, right guys?

No, it won't, you'll give up.
Now fuck off.

Only if you stop stuffing your face now piggy.

Who here starting next decade?

so you are one of the guys that will make the gym terrible for the first week of january? at least there's not many of you at 7am so it doesn't really affect me

>implying I'm not starting tomorrow (this time for real though)

good luck fuckface, but you should start tomorrow not some meme day like the 1st of january if you actually want to make it

You've got a little over three weeks until next year and you can't start now? You are such a worthless faggot. This isn't gonna be the year. Don't give me bullshit excuses either, you could be doing pushups, going for a run, eating less, just walking around town for an hour ffs.

>hasn't started now
>never gonna make it
>OP is a fag

>eating a burger and ramen as i read this

This is not acceptable

Dubs of truth.

Real men start when they know there's a need to do it, not set a date shit like a fucking housewife planning a dinner date

Why put off tomorrow, what you ca- GET YOU FUCKING ASS TO THE GYM AND STOP STUFFING YOUR FUCKING FACE, YOU LAZY DEGENERATE! IT'S ALL ON YOU! NO ONE WILL DIET OR GET FIT FOR YOU! FUCKING DO IT!

>that pic
that's one of the most fedora tipping things I've ever seen. I watch r&m, smoke and eat cereal so I guess I'm depressing and fat too

I’m going to get my shit together next year

But I'm comfy man.

>weed and candles and a filthy sofa and a laptop keyboard that clean
what kind of creature are you?

Already lost 13 pounds, only 25 more before I look acceptable again. Why wait?

I can't tell if your pic is being ironic or not.

>only 25 more before I look acceptable again
except then the self-image sensor breaks and you'll never be satisfied again with how you look, which is a good thing

I've found there is a lot in my life I wasn't satisfied with. Started really focusing on work, school, and health. Getting myself in shape physically and mentally so I can be a good example for my 4 month old son. I want him to have a good role model to look up to, one be can be proud of.

If something is important to you, you'll change it right now. Waiting and postponing your goal means you arent serious about it and probably will fail.

You actually get more Yous on Veeky Forums when you don't lift.
Before I started lifting I used to just shitpost and would get Yous all the time.
I started lifting a few months ago and now I ask sincere questions about lifting and get ignored. Lol. Really makes me think.

start right now

most threads in Veeky Forums are meme threads, there are a few thematic threads were you can actually ask questions

January is the one month to avoid the gym because of weirdos like you