Shaving

Where do you shave?

on the subway

face, armpits, sometimes balls/shaft

I don't shave anything. I buzz my hair, trim my stubble and trim my nose hairs. From neck down I'm like a Turkish King Kong.

Shave face and balls, rest I just trim everything. Armpits, chest and abs keep trimmed every month or 2.

I pick up the hair cutting machine, set it to zero and trim everything from my head to my feet.
I then shave my balls and ass

Face/neck that is all. If bitches don't like my hairy back fuck 'em.

I tend to attract the hardcore rape fantasy type though and that's just fine with me.

Everything, EVERYthing is hairy on my body exept my chest.
Kill me

Guys, I'm actually looking for a trimmer for christmas because of nasty shave bumps.

Anyone has any experience with trimmers? Esp. in pubic area.

I don't shave anything because I don't even interact with other people IRL. All I do is sleep and lift. Now if you'll excuse me it's nap time.

How do you even survive? I mean where do you get the money to pay rent, food, etc?

wax everything
especially boipucci

Don't shave because I barely have any body hair. I have big, defined muscles and high T levels but growing body hair is hard for me.

trim pubic hair, shave balls
trim armpit hair
i'm hairy as fuck everywhere, gonna go laser my back when I get the opportunity, but these and my beard are the only things I trim semi-constantly

remmington body trimmer, it's waterproof, not too expensive, and really good

>don't have any hair on chest or back apart from a couple pathetic stragglers
>can't grow a beard, some 16 year-olds have better facial hair than me
>even arms are relatively hairless, like a woman's
>literally all hair is below my waist
>most of that is ass hair

Balls, gooch, chest, hands, feet and chest.

face and unibrow, I keep my bush trimmed but I have to admit to growing it out every other month just to see what an untamable forest it could be

I feel you. #centaurlyfe

Face and dick

2 times a year under armpits

I've actually looked at Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100 which gets pretty good rep. Problem is, it's actually for my gf as a christmas present but I just realized that it would look like I'm essentially buying a present for myself.

Fucking hell why can't the best trimmers be fucking pink or something? That way I'd be off the hook

Mostly here.
>pic

Tried to shave asshole a few times because reasons, but damn, it's uncomfortable as fuck to do it without help and farts sound like a machine gun for a week after that.

oh no

Clip down the beard every few months, trim pubes n taint round the same time. But shave bare? Never.

Trim beard slightly, shave neck, unibrow and balls. Gave up on my other body hair.

I shaved my asshole for the first time. Gf loved it. Absolutely went to town down there.

Fpbp

the nips

same as me

How the hell do you guys even shave your asshole? Do you set a mirror on the ground or something?