Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitchDOTtv/LivelySwissFriseeFUNgineer
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAY

FOR

MY

FAT

Why is it always women being the "body positive" and "I'm still healthy!". All the men seem to know they're fat bags of shit, but women seem to be in complete denial. Even Boogie says he's a fatass.

This will literally never get old

patriarchy
it's like a guy can be accepted when he's fat if he's a good thing to laugh at. at fat women provoke disgust.

THIS

FAT

I wish I could be that nonchalant.

free smells.

he probably had an orgasm from holding it so long.
ever notice how some fat people have a resting bitch face, despite having such supple rosy cheeks? they're probably holding in a shit. they eat so much food it literally explodes out of them from the pressure.

>patriarchy

FUCKING

someone just post the video please

Are obese people's stomachs so bad that they can't hold it in long enough to find a bathroom? A lot of these fph threads involve them shitting themselves

i don't think it's necessarily caused by their obeasity, i think if you're degenerate enough to become obease, i don't think you'd have a problem being degenerate enough to shit in the street.

>using the momentum of her gut to launch herself up

>that exhale after the first bite
How come this is legal and marijuana not? Even cocaine

Typical blacks

That's some csi shit

I've never met a black that does that.

proof there is no god.

Those poor chairs.

Some doctors are trying to make sugar a controlled substance. Don't know why Veeky Forums hasn't tried to meme this into happening yet actually

>white underwear

That fork in the large box.

As a recovering fattie this makes me sad. There’s no way this person isn’t a depressed wreck after eating all that

>recovering fattie

oh dear, i hope this thread didn't trigger your PTSD. It must be so hard for a man with deep emotional issues and borderline to view a thread like this. If there's anything at all we can do for you, we're here for you. Sorry if i misgender you

Naw bro she's one of those eaters who bloats herself on camera for creepy dudes

Autism in the flesh

Dunno where you're going with all that shit man. This thread is stalked by fat-asses all the time. It motivates to lose weight. I'm silently cheering them on cause I'm one.
We can all make it bros, just keep trying.

Try for like, 10 minutes, to not be a 13 year old faggot soyboy, and consider for a moment that these threads are not about hating on people who have actually bettered themselves.

He's just a newfag, ignore him.

>taking your WIP models out somewhere, possibly damaging them
>actually painting in a public place

Disgusting.

Poo in the drive-thru!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out fuckboi.

I suppose this is le ebin nerd grill's version of basic bitch adult coloring books now.

Coloring mini's for tabletop games is pretty standard nerd stuff, user. Those chicks all look like female versions of your typical neckbeard: either underweight or overweight, pasty, poorly dressed, etc.

I never understood that either.
I could never be relaxed enough to properly paint my minis in public like that.

Not that I even bother, now that fantasy is dead

>Coloring mini's for tabletop games is pretty standard nerd stuff, user
No, it is literally the logical penultimate step in people who make hobbies out of figures or figure based games. At its casual level you use a placeholder or proxy, something that isn't so expensive. One level above that you buy some but neglect to paint them, or buy some pre-painted second-hand. To buy them is consumerism but it is a dedication of money, it shows enthusiasm. But to paint them yourself necessarily is (or at least used to be) a dedication of both time and money, volunteering of resources not necessary to play or enjoy the game at a basic standard level. The only other step that goes beyond painting them yourself is sculpting them yourself, something that requires far more dedication than these "lol so quirky nerd girlz" will ever have. This is literally hierarchical ordering, please know where "standard" is placed on that hierarchy.

Without doubt, these sows are just drones who like to color as children do, not people with any real enthusiasm for their hobby.

t. fi/tg/uy and artfag who hates colorers in all forms with a passion

i hate the fat fuck as much as anybody else but that tweet is made up

Please return to the reddit from whence you came. .

I hate how fat people exhale. Nearly every fat person I've met can't exhale normally or quietly they always have to do this big exhaustive sigh as they expels all the air in their lungs and it spreads out from them like a noxious cloud.

t. boogie

If you use your imagination, you can see that Vulture in the back is setting up a bombing run on 4 great unclean ones. Actually the one on right must be Nurgle herself

damn i wish i had a pod of nerdy fat girl friends

>clips.twitchDOTtv/LivelySwissFriseeFUNgineer

i can't count all the levels of cringy irony

At least they're painting their models and not playing w/ grey or primed models.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's clear they're painting them.

>he just throws the toilet paper
MOTHER FUC..

The memetic powers of fit are weak because of narcissism.

So you wargame with a pewter-grey army?

>cringy

LOW
TIER

GOD

imagine how easily he can choke on those dices and die there

But they are still horrible, gross and disgusting. Also they took their WIP models out and painted them in public. Maybe I'm an autist but I could never comfortably do that.

begone incel

I know your pain. I love dungeons and dragons and all sorts of table top rpgs but it's getting worse and worse. More and more people are getting into these things because of pop-culture or shitty podcasts. They don't understand the rules or care about the game it's just another bullshit social hobby to them. Fuck people, I just wanna workout and play my shitty games.

I've wanted to find a group to join because the fuckload of rules sorta appeals to my love of grand, long-term strategy, but I'm scared that I'll be one of those guys is all. Is it too late to find a real group? Should I even bother?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

Highlights of her TED talk.

Seen this picture 100 times

first time I noticed dude from that aussie tv show

topkek

>free smells

The one in the middle must get hit on all the time.

>not eric shartman.webm

There's no way that wipe job was adequate for that shit.

Eh. I have Fridays off and after lifting I sometimes go to the GW with a squad to chill out and paint. It sucks you have to take your whole paint kit with you but it's fun being social

So who is to blame for women becoming obese?
MEN ofcourse... the slow femable brain just haven't been able to express HOW men are responsible in a proper way.

As a part of White Knighting fat fucks all over the world, I have added some text to this poor girls cry for attention. May forums all over the world appreciate me for my hard work. (Lossless PNG included for further editing by anone who wants.)

(Btw, I always figured gender was a binary choice, but nu-males made me realize there may be 3.)

It can be hard to find a good group but it's never too late.

It's not too late.

It's more like the players decide what rules to follow collectively with the guy running it (DM/GM) having the ultimate say. My group had a different form of currency and didn't fuck with equipment weight or body maintenance (eating/etc, had to do armor maintenance though).

tl;dr If you want to follow your fuckload of rules, run the game.

why do fat people always film themselves doing weird shit like this and then share it?

To expand on this it's a real test of discipline too if you're already fat, because at least with the group I game with, there is a ton of junk food. I game with mostly fat people though so ymmv.

Good one! We didn't ask for the weaklings pitiful emotions, but we got them. That he gets ours in return is just a tit-for-tat.
As the saying goes: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." (Or at least keep out of the pantry and fridge.)

>weird shit
How is your first day on the internet?

fucking ate one of the boxes

Why are liberals always so fucking smug. What is this shit?

oh, is snowflake offended. not being smug is for cucks. you are *so* offended! we are owning righties with our smug comics. are you crying? do you need a safe space?
i swear, the slightest things sets you people off

I'd certainly try

meant for but im too fucking retarded to proof read my shit posts

>I AM SILLY
Yikes 2bh

why isn't she calling the steak racist for being in black face when well done and sueing him.
This comic makes no sense

>Fattie detected
Damn these fat fucks are everywhere and just doesn't want to diet?

Can't we just kill all welfare/benefits/healthcare for everyone with a bodyfat above a certain percentage?
You know, have fat people take care of themselves instead of having the rest of the world carry them on their shoulders.
The help won't cure them from their medical issues and it will just break the back of the providers.

I could never paint my minis in public. When I paint, I like to imagine a backstory for the unit (if wargaming). All sorts of sights, sounds, experiences, little slang the character uses. Nothing crazy, maybe a page in Word about it. And then I add little unique markings on them. Perhaps a chip out of their armor, scar tissue, tattoos, tattoos on the armor, etc. Each member of the army has a backstory, and each vehicle little markings of the past.

Granted when I wargame for reals and not for fun, there's none of that. I dunno, maybe I'm autistic or something.

lmao im like 9% body fat, are you that fucking dumb. i was quoting the comic and making a fucking statement on how the left see how the right act and vica versa.
unironically genocide you'reself you reverse nigger

>Nothing crazy, maybe a page in Word about it
My friends, you are autistic

he just wanted to call someone fat.

#LikeABoss

shut up dont be fat