H
I
S

>Depression
Yes
>Slouched shoulders
No
>Looking down
About 40% of the time because I like to think when I walk and I don't want any distractions
>Muscle atrophy
No
>Low libido
Yes and no
>Girls don’t acknowledge your existence
They acknowledge me too much, it's distracting
>Your lay count
>Not successful in life
Correct
>Your social circle
>Gyno
No
>High body fat
No
>No jaw
No
>Round face
No
>Little body and facial hair
No
>Weak
No
>Passive Aggressive
No

>Girls don’t acknowledge your existence
>Your lay count
>Not successful in life

These are too open-ended, I agree with the rest though

I have all these except nojaw, round face and passive agressive and I was tested at 711 last week

being a little crying bitch

Rounded shoulders are due to poor posture and possibly training improperly. There is absolutely no correlation to your test.

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

just take a test booster fags

Test boosters are shit and no one on Veeky Forums will have a serious conversation about proper use of anabolic steroids, so you're basically left with: if you think you have low T, go have your doctor test it. If it's low, the doc will give you one of the most unsafe anabolics/androgenics around, straight testosterone, usually in a dosage that is mildly ineffective and of a duration that will probably shut down what remaining T production you have.

Unfortunate since there is such a thing as smart use of anabolics to improve health and fitness. Instead, people end up taking whatever they can get their hands on.

nah it works
or it wouldn't cost $60

white skin

Not having a gf.

My PA I see is pretty smart and will get your levels great.

Then my friend goes to a TRT doc who gives him 310mg of test prop once every 2 weeks. I was fucking flabbergasted.

my test level is 21.1 nmol/L which is apparently 608 in common man speak

is this good? from googling it seems to be equivalent to a 40 years old man which sucks shit. But I cannot convince my dr to give me trt, he says im well within the normal range for my age (22) so am I just fucked or?

posting on Veeky Forums
>tfw

Your doctor isn't wrong. You'd probably feel better at 1000+ but few doctors or other practitioners are going to nuke your HPTA for that.

If you want to live life as enhanced, time to ride the bike

what's HPTA?
Do you mean just fucking up my hormone balance by getting on TRT lol

I guess I could always try legally boosting with supplements and diet... but I've essentially been doing that anyway by lifting for 2 years

Being white

>all these low-test losers thinking they're masculine because they voted for a reality tv clown and eat raw onions
C O P E
O
P
E

wait why is it unsafe?

t. been on trt for 2 years

Yeah basically fucking your hormones.

IMO if you're mid to late twenties just roid. Spend a few years researching it until you feel like you know most everything you need then go for it.

>since there is such a thing as smart use of anabolics to improve health and fitness
like?

just get a blood test you dumb nigger

yeah im 22. Will consider roiding if I ever stay in one place long enough to have a good supply

Posting on Veeky Forums

608 is fine, you wont notice much of a difference between 600-1000 (which is the max a Doc will prescribe you). Maybe check your Free T which is more important

I did and never looked back. For years though I messed around on testosterone. Just tried tren and phew test is like babby's first steron