How to move fat from thighs to breasts?

how to move fat from thighs to breasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_GeSVbAU3U&index=19&list=PLJCAMLqI0zjIBM_H2FZj8OxTe8swT4lat
youtube.com/watch?v=oBu-pQG6sTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

become my gf and ill tell you

Surgically

Post pics of ass.

get fatter

fat in thighs is much better than fat in breasts, don't believe media lies. i would let u brap in my lap young woman

bruh thighs

Get used to being a titlet and start jogging.

If you it doesn't go there naturally already than you got a shitty genetic deal, sorry chestlet

alright

thanks, but i don't feel comfortable in them

that's the plan

i "won" the genetic lottery in height. which is useless for women, if not negative.

surgery

sitting on my face 1xF

Implants are the only way. You could increase them slightly if it really bothers you and it'd still look relatively natural.

Tbh if your face is cute you're more than fine with that body type.

A plane trip to Japan and expensive surgery.

Can someone post the mfw thinking about you hurting pasta?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

thanks, i hope these nice comments don't weaken my drive to lose weight, but it is always nice to hear compliments

Do hand stands

It's a copy pasta not a compliment now show vagene bitch lasagna

How tall are you?

you look like Anne Frank, is you jewish?

> mfw she fell for it

Show your tits so we can judge, but brush your frizzy hair first.

hang upside down

Pregnancy will do it. But you lose your titty gains after you stop breastfeeding.

She just gotta find someone to suck em. Alternatively, sell your abundant titty milk on craigslist for quick cash.

wish i could tell you there was a way but that is just how your body is built,
maybe with good training and diet things can even them selves out but i wouldn't count on it.

Virtuvian does a good video on how fat is genetically placed and a good watch to understand more
youtube.com/watch?v=X_GeSVbAU3U&index=19&list=PLJCAMLqI0zjIBM_H2FZj8OxTe8swT4lat

maybe that can help you get what your searching for
good luck cap'in

reroll your life for better genetics

Get pregnant and abort.

Dress better

Y O R K S H I R E

need better pics to give advice

let me cum inside you 1xPRAGNENT

no can do
but you can shape up your ass while losing fat around your thigh but it doesn't look like you have much thigh fat, just a flat bum
maybe you could take more/better pics?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

6ft

I've been in the library all day, I got a big test on Friday

Yeah I actually know that. It was more like a shitpost desu. I just want smaller thighs, I'm fine with my breasts.

Hey, I dress just fine, but actually give suggestions. I think I should wear my skirts. Like pic related. It really makes my thighs look smaller.
>Obligatory dirty mirror

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDON

train like this

snapchat?

do this

/4

Tall women are A+. Women are the ones who get uncomfortable about it, most guys want a tall girl with big hips and thighs.

maybe you have a reason for standing like you do, i wont say, but i have noticed that a lot of tall people have shit posture.

literally just genetics u fucking

E N G L A N D
N
G
L
A
N
D

my girl is as tall as i am, 5,11, and she loves it. im still larger than her bc im a guy.
she likes to say 'im you sized'

i-i guess ill share my yogafu so i was constructive each time
youtube.com/watch?v=oBu-pQG6sTY

Alright Faggot, stop posting and start Squating. Slav Squats are important. Works your lower legs so great it is amazing. Also helps with balance. Other Squats will help your upper legs, lower back, and ass - you'll replace that chunk in your trunk with something worth holding onto. Remember to keep your back straight and your balance, use a wall at first until your legs and back can handle the extreme of the Squat. You should not stop your Squats when you hit a number, you should stop your Squats when you cannot do another.

Bring in the Push Ups, the Sit Ups, the Chin Ups, unless you're doing 20 a day you're not doing. 50 is better as a base.

Cut all Bread, not reduce, cut. No Potatoes. No Candy. No Soda Pop. If you're doing Cereal it better be Oatmeal, plain.

Up your Kale, up your Broccoli, up your Whey. 6 Scoops a day.

Only Skim Milk and Whey Scoops to drink, with the occasional Water during heavy workouts.

Increase the Chicken and the Beef, cut all the Bacon, yes, it fucking hurts. But no Bacon.

There is no cheat fucking day.

Run, if you have a neighbour with a dog offer to take that bitch for a walk. The dog dipshit, not the girl. The dog will keep you going when you think you want to stop. But you don't stop.

Never Lift without a Partner. You need to have a Spotter who knows what the fuck to do. You'll want the gains that comes with Lifting but you better be paying for a little help at first so you can know how to Spot too.

After a month of seeing a real Spotter doing it for you, you should have a good enough idea how to do it for others, then find a Partner.

Someone small and weak, a Faggot like you.

Reciprocate. You Spot them, Encourage them, do what you gotta do to make that Faggot work. And make sure they do the same for you.

Wear nice skirts that run loose and down to your knees, nylons, and buttoned up librarian shirts like you're doing.

You'll never improve the tits, but you will end up with an ass like that. Good luck Faggot.

Bulk
Build leg muscles (hamstrings) and glutes, so thigh fat is more favorably distributed
Congrats, your ass is bigger, your tits are bigger, and your thighs look (((toned)))

>6ft
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

you gave me big test today

>tfw ywn be bullied by a 6ft titlet

>6ft
>ywn in your life ever anything

clean your mirror you filthy pig

Small tits masterrace. And your tits are not even small. Lose some weight and you'll look fine.

I do often I swear but it gets dirty quickly because I brush my teeth infront of it and like toothpaste splatters, it's so annoying

CRISPR and move fat stores from thighs to breasts
o

Your outfit could do with some colour. Show your tits and waist so we can judge.

I think I have an okay waist but with the fat thighs I don't look very proportional. But yeah I'm trying to do something about it.

What are you, muslim?
Get those pants off so we can get a clear look at the hips (for advice purposes)

Why make your thighs smaller? Jesus, that's one of the most feminine things a girl can have.

Keep your thighs thick and learn how to cook for a man. thank me later, send me satoshis

Looks good to me. Would marry.

Be my brapmommy

>That waist on a 6ft woman

OP, don't concern yourself over your breasts. As long as they aren't misshapen and/or have awful nipple + areola aesthetics no-one cares. They're just genetic lottery. Swapping out some fat on your thighs for muscles would be aesthetic as fuck.

please take your pants off so we can check out those thighs

SOUTH CAROLINA
O
U
T
H

C
A
R
O
L
I
N
A

you're going back to missoula
M O N T A N A
O
N
T
A
N
A

I'm guessing you're aspiring to an hourglass figure so either thinner hips or bigger tits to get the right proportion. You're too tall for thinner hips, you'll look like a shapeless twig. You don't need a bra for your 32As. Stop wearing a bra and your tits will hang better and focus on making your arse thicker.

pls be my mommy

You move things with your hands, ya dingus

Actually it's 36B. and it's too lewd not to wear a bra.

>those hips

Sexy, wanna be my mate?

I N D I A N A
N
D
I
A
N
A

It's not that lewd as long as your nipples aren't obvious, you're too prewd. Do light weight arm exercises, I think your arms are disproportionately thick compared to your slim waist. Tone your arms up a little and you'll look good.

Answer me

>6ft
SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

Always wanted a girl 5 inches taller than me

Okay, what do I do as your mommy?

Okay, what do I do as your mate?

I take back what I said about the genetic lottery, you're just milking us for attention now ya fag.

You're fine, read the fucking sticky ffs

>TONE

Are you saying that you don't think I lost the genetic lottery?

And I'm not going to say I am not liking the compliments. But I didn't expect them. I don't want to be that girl, but I actually have pretty low self esteem. I feel undesirable because I'm so big.

Please be my big mommy I love you

i think that you're really good looking, as in the body that you have is pretty much perfect, you look alot like the artist/model scientwhest with much smaller tits, prolly just try wearing a push up bra and drinking more soymilk

he's saying you've clearly not lost the genetic lottery, and your body is better than fine

hold me in your arms

At 6ft do you need more dick. I'm 5'10'', 6 1/2" and I don't know if i could do the job, but i'd love to make you bend down on your knees so I could eat your pussy.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD WHENEVER A ROASTIE COMES TO GET ATTENTION.

would you date a handsome 5'7 manlet?

Fuck you, I offered first

Thank you. That model is very pretty.

Okay

where the fuck are the mods, these threads...

that wasn't an offer my friend

>implying you aren't posting in the roastie's thread as well

Yes. I'm not concerned about height.

My friend has the same body type OP.
What is this body type called?

I think pear shaped?

Fat.

made for BBC

>Eat chicken and beef
Yes, it will enlarge her breasts. Especially non organic ones
Good, nate