Why do Indians lack muscle

Do Built/toned Indians exist? Never seen one in my 37 years of life. Seeing one is anomaly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indians are more genetically related to snakes than people thats why they can snake charm so good

Low-test culture, low-quality food, lots of stress and squalor, no recreational time, and the most shit genes possible thanks to non-sexual selection

i mean, there are a billion of those rats

The honest answer is that their society was split into castes where white Indoeuropeans were on top and local dark skinned people were on the bottom.

Islam destroyed the ruling class, and as the lower classes had developed a culture of compliance to their Aryan overlords they just shrugged and went about their day. You are looking at 5,000 years of imposed docility.

Cause they don’t need to get fit to attract women or to be dominant males. They just rape whoever they want and all work the same job so there’s no sense of competition.

The ones from north india, punjab I think it's called are typically big guys. Where I work our security are mostly indians but fuck me dead they are big intimidating boys.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>indian
>ripped
>good amount of musclemass
>gyno

yeah totally not roiding it

He's Canadian, you dumb fuck

show bob

is this pasta lmao

lol why dont you use all this emotional energy and be the glowing example india needs to stop all these stereotypes?

If you can't rise above, stay down bitch

Bieng this stupid

pajeet posting is the worst

someone pls nuke this thread

I was in India for two weeks and saw street shitting in Agra. Also a cow walked into a restaurant I was in in Goa and everyone acted like it was no big deal.

>At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages.

Yeah Pajeet, that's so much better

Remember, our Prime Minister has declared that Canadians are less Canadian than non-Canadians. So if he's Canadian, he's more of an Indian than he is a Canadian.

It’s just copy paste mate. I saw it the other day as well, word for word.

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

I saw one handsome jacked 6'3 pajeet when I first started lifting at my current gym. He was showing a group of DYEL manlet pajeets on how to squat.
I never saw him or another Chadjeet before or since then.
If you have a billion of them, I guess you'll have one good one due to basic probability.

you called?

They are all desk jockeys

At first I laughed, but then I remembered that I'm a leaf too.

He still can't get her to show bobs and vagene