Semi-beginner routine

What would you guys recommend for someone who has been lifting for 6 months, but did everything humanly possible wrong?
>didn't eat
>PPL split
>no linear progression
>curlbro
>no shoulders
I'm pretty much using babyweight and ended up with a fucked up physique- ESPECIALLY the shoulders.
So I'm looking to get on a fucking proven program that will get me strong so I can move on to "inermediate" programs like PPL. The sticky mentioned
>SS
>SL
>Reg Parks 5x5
and I've also been recommended by CoolCicada him self (SS )or
>Lyle's Generic Bulking Routine
Which one should I do? Which one gets the best results for someone like me? SS and SL get shitted on here a lot

If you are a metrosexual faggot and your goal is just to look good you can start doing ppl right now.

so 90% of /fit?

Pretty much all of fit except owg and plg threads

Greyskull is all you need

Actually most people on owg don't even do oly lifting, they just watch it

As opposed to a faggot bear muscle bottom who wants them big thighs and glutes for said metrosexual faggot to enjoy
Right?

Is it better than Reddit ppl?

horrible for dead lift gains

can ppl lead to strength gains though?
No one EVER got big benching sub-1 plate

to add to my point, even 2pl8 for reps isn't special on here

You don't look bad, OP. What are your lifts?

If you mean pic related then yes. With Phraks you deload for no reason and often
Just alternate squats and didlys too, that's what I do

>I don't look bad
My nigga, I'm fucking TERRIBLE.
Lifts are NOWHERE close to 1/2/3/4

I'm so fucking small.
There's a lot of other info I can share but not on here

I'm srsly considering doing this
Basic lifts + accessory work which were my main problems with SS and SL
gloots for sloots, I do really enjoy leg day. My squat is way better then other lifts proportion wise
just like said, maybe Squats and Diddly's could be alternated. What if one did both on a day? I like Veeky Forums's LP better then Phraks,

Oh yeah and with didlys I follow 2x5 1x5+ reps. For warm ups I do 3x5 chin-ups and 3x5 leg raises

yeah diddlys make my peepee hard. 2x5 1x5+ is a great idea for progression, adds moe volume but not too much.
>the best way to get strong at a lift is to do it more

Bruh that's ur program

when it says progres with 2.5lbs for upperbody, does that mean 2.5lbs total or on each side?
if it means 2.5lbs total, does that mean I need 1kg plates? Where do I get those from?

the one they posted only had deadlifts as 1x5

the former and you either buy them or go raw dog and make it 5Ib total for both

well, looks like i gotta spend 20 buckos
it's worth it for the eventual qt's mirin tho
>r-right?

yea original idea is use 1kg plates. At my gym I have only 1.25kg plates and I use them, just raise 2.50kg every other time for upper body. For lower body I raise every time 2.50. And you just deload if it's too much.
Ye you still can tune your program. I like diddlys and that's why I do more reps with it

I have a question: i have breast fat like op but I don't have a gyno, how to get rid of it and get nice small nipples?

found some kinobody microplates
gonna buy them
We're all gonna make it man! Feels good!

desu man, it's a bitch, but it's hormonal for some when teenagers, lots of ppl get it when they're young, makes me think OP is underage but whateves, it'll go away...
for ur problem:
>cut
>cut on yohimbine
>constantly drink cold water to keep them cold, although you will develop urithritis

Do 5x5 SS

my only problem w that is it's like a 30 min workout + no accessories

bump before I go lift

There is always hope

Let's say those were goals. If I followed the average fit approved routine, which order should I expect to hit these milestones? Would you be expecting to hit these at around the same time or would it be years between these milestones.

I'm finding that my OHP is way weaker than all these other lifts. I'm a beginner so don#t laugh at my lift numbers too much but right now I'm Bench pressing 15kg but only OHPing 5kg.

So my OHP is a third of my Bench but the milestones are that OHP is half of your bench.

Is it weird for my OHP to be a third of my bench...

...wait a minute It's not really a third because I haven't taken into account the barbell. Damn im dumb. I'm really benching 35kg and ohping 25kg.. which is a significantly smaller gap..

sorry for wasting everyones time.

But still should I be expecting to hit these milestones in a similar time, meaning they're of similar difficulty or are some easier than others?

Spend your time eating, sleeping, and lifting.

NOT ON HERE

SIR, YES SIR

But for real, sleeping takes 8 hours of your day, eating might take 1.5-3 hours depending if you include prep time and I lift for only about 45 - 90 minutes. That leaves about 12 hours of the day unaccounted for.

but for real real goodnight brother, hitting the hay

>30 mins
maybe at the start, by the time I was finishing SS squats alone took me like 40 minutes
there are accessories, rippletits writes about them in his book

>No one EVER got big benching sub-1 plate
no shit if u cant bench 1 pl8 then you are a small guy most likley sub 135 pounds

>benching 15kg

some are easier than others,thats why you have 1/2/3/4

Everybody is diffrent. Just start going to the gym. Getting your bench to 50kg is literally less than a months work.

>Not counting the bar
>counting the bar
>realizing you forgot to count the bar, making that post moot

why did you post this, user?

do you count the bar?

Fuck im 6'2 165. I only bench 35 a side 5x5. Wtf am I doing wrong? Just started thou.

If ypu just started, dont worry, you will progress fast. Probably increase your lifts by 50% in a few months. You won't be that low forever.

did day A today and felt pretty good desu
I think I can roll with this one, thoughts?

bump

made for bbc

just do c6w and do an amrap for the last week instead of 1-4, the intensity is consistent and if your'e weak the volume shouldn't be an issue

As someone who isn't a beginner - this is good for begginers and anyone looking for an aesthetics based program

I hate programs but if you need one then do this one. I would recommend neutral grip pull ups instead of normal pull up style though

>can ppl lead to strength gains though?
Uh yes

You lift heavy for the first PPL and hypertrophy for the second PPL

yeah I would consider myself a beginner, although I've done a lot of lifting over 6 months...lifts are still weak af

Can you do this program all the way to 1/2/3/4?

or until you stall i guess

Do your compounds first, 3x5, then do accessories. If you can handle the work capacity you will absolutely gain strength

What a shitty 0/10 workout.

Have fun with your StrongLifts