Hey meat heads, i need some advice...

hey meat heads, i need some advice. ive been fat my entire life and havent really cared about how i look or what other ppl think of me but lately as im getting a lot older, i realize im not who i want to be. im 5’7 and 250lbs of pure fat, barely any muscle. i always figured if i lost weight id be much confident.

i read the guide and come to you guys with despair. im willing to be patient and am now determined, what do you think is the best and most efficient diet for weight loss? ive cut out soda (basically all i drink) and fast food. a friend told me a low carb diet is the best approach and my first meal of the day is chicken soup. what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat "healthy" if you feel like it, but you don't need to. just calculate tdee and eat less than that consistently.

what is tdee?

You call me a meat head and ask me for advice? How about u go Kurt yourself faggot

try to do bigger poos than normal

increases energy expenditure and reduces body weight

it's not much if you do it once or twice but if you do it every day then it all adds up

kill yourself and you won't have to worry about all that stuff

here's a meathead advice

if you've managed to actually get to the point where you are 250 lbs of pure fat at 5"7, you are already a lost cause. you are not determined, you don't have patience, and you definitely don't have the willpower. you are pretty much a walking sack of shit.

>manlet and a brainlet

You likely have absolutely no real concept of what healthy foods are and you will need to learn in order to get healthy.
You will abso-fucking-lutly need to buy a blender.
Load that bitch up with food you likely find repugnant (raw kale, oats, carrots, spinach, unsalted peanuts, mushrooms,), add a lil raw fruit for taste and drink the fuck up.
Sugar is way way way worse for you than cholesterol and fat. Still, avoid red meat.
Raw foods are the shit.
Beans are the shit.

wow lots of angry soyboys in this thread, look OP there's more than one way to skin a cat diet-wise. What's important is persistence, protein intake, TDEE > calorie intake and lifting to retain muscle mass

i disagree good sir ive never attempted to better myself but now i am determined. ive heard people go through much worse and come out on to the other side though i do appreciate your motivation!

actually all of those vegetables sound delicious, if i had the money id definitely buy organic but atleast i have a blender.

>stock up on vegetables and red meat
got it, thank you for your wise input friend

i meant avoid red meat, but on that note which meats would you advise to be okay?

>what do you think is the best and most efficient diet for weight loss?

Nobody really knows, and there is no science on the subject. It is a total fucking mystery. Should you eat 10 pounds of fried chicken, or a small serving of peas? I guess it depends on the day, it is like some quantum paradox or some shit. Not like any 5 year old would know whether a cookie or an apple is more fattening. Mysteries of the universe and all that.

>Sugar is way way way worse for you than cholesterol and fat
Apparently they're about equal

sugar = carbs

kys

No need to buy "organic". Just wash your veggies to remove pesticides. And I said to avoid red meat. Meat in general isn't great for cutting weight. Vegis are the king of filing you up without adding calories. Protien powder will also be a massive aid in getting a full feeling with very low calories. Veges plus protien powder plus a lil fruit (seriously, just a little fruit can dominate the flavor of 10 times the mass of vegetables) is God-tier cutting fuel.

Wtf u even on about, brainlet?

Don't bother, you'll end up depressed due to how much loose skin you'll have.

can i just drink all of that 4-5 times a day? if i can thats literally all ill eat/drink for the next year

Yes sir. Blended veges means no destruction of nutrients by cooking, no added oil by cooking and you can mix in whatever you want. I always blend oats and a leafy green plus a rotation of mushrooms, peanuts, carrots, turmeric, broccoli, banana, blueberry, pineapple, beats and others. Adding just a little flavorful fruit like blueberry allows you to eat huge amounts of bad tasteing, healthy food. And the only liquid I use is water, fruit juice has way too much sugar. I like my protien powder separate because it makes it thick but u can blend that too.
I have no idea what I'm getting criticised for.

Are you some keto-cult brainlet?
Low-carb is good but keto is outright unreasonable and doesn't even offer anything you can't get from low-carb.

>low-carb is good

It is, faggot, deal with it.

>It is
>brb gotta take my lipitor and metamucil

Let me rephrase that.
Refined sugars are worse. Sugar you encounter via fruit is ok because the fiber helps with the insulin spike.

The fuck u on about dude? What are u advocating?

The previous post is still correct. They're about equally bad, according to the studies done on saturated fat.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
>In terms of heart disease risk, saturated fat and refined carbohydrates appear to be similarly unhealthful

Oh well yea, sat-fats are terrible, I should have clarified.
Other oils and fat are great for you like olive and coconut.
The traditional diet is like 70% carbs/sugar.
I'm advocating like 60% fat, 40% carb.
Keto is simply unsustainable.

>sat-fats are terrible
>other oils are great, like coconut
Bruh coconut oil is predominantly saturated.

>The traditional diet is like 70% carbs/sugar.
What country?

US.
I am wrong about coconut oil but what are you advocating?
A steak and bacon keto-fest?

Let's pretend the US diet is 70% refined sugar. The reasonable alternative to that is not a 60% oil diet.
Replace bad carbs with good carbs like whole grains and legumes, which are more nutritious and come with more health benefits than any kind of oil.

I had you pegged wrong. I can get down with that. I'm just very fit so my having fat be most of my calories doesn't have ill effects.
I have no idea if that's the best route for cutting.
I know fat and cholesterol are vital to having a good endocrine system and since I'm healthy and lifting, I prioritize that.

>I know [cholesterol is] vital to having a good endocrine system
About that...

Cut the vague BS.

What you may have read on bodybuilding or other bloggish websites is
>cholesterol is the building blocks of all steroid hormones
And from that you may be lead to believe that ingesting cholesterol will aid in the production of hormone synthesis, or that inadequate intake will interfere with hormone synthesis. This would be technically known as broscience, as it ignores the fact that all cells in the human body, including those involved in hormone synthesis, are able to synthesize cholesterol. A similar piece of broscience is "saturated fats are vital for cell structure, so eat lots of it" which again ignores that these are non-essential nutrients that the body will produce when and where they are required.

But, will ingesting the finished product it's self not be beneficial in that you'll never have a deficiency? I'm sure your cells will produce enough cholesterol to keep you alive but, will they also just serendipitously make enough for maximum test production? Doubtful.

Its*

For one, the cholesterol you ingest is not being delivered to your leydig cells. If it's going anywhere, it's into your bloodstream, where the rest of the cholesterol that your liver produces already is. Your liver produces vastly more cholesterol than your body uses, so much so that it relies on your diet to help get rid of the excess (polyunsaturated fats upregulating LDL receptor clearance and especially fiber absorbing and excreting cholesterol in feces)

Well then.... that's a load off my mind. Thanks science user.

>TOTAL
DAILY
>ENERGY
EXPENDITURE

if you did, you wouldn't be sitting here talking but instead working XD

No fast food or soda is a good start. Make sure to cut out junk foods like chips too. One cheat day a week, you can munch.

Well-rounded, basic meals. Meat veg and potato, not too much. You don't have to do anything gay like fast or not eat carbohydrates.

Eat non-junk. Real food. From the edges of the grocery store, not the aisles. And walk, then jog, then run.

Cook with lard, in the US i think you can only get the bad lard from stores. Get it organic thats melted from pigs not rendered. Learn to cook real food, be a man