One chance at life

>one chance at life
>didnt start lifting and having proper nutrition in puberty

YOU ALSO TURNED OUT A DEFEATIST LITTLE BITCH AS AN ADULT

GOOD JOB

Not OP, but I could have been a 6'6'' monster if I just ate properly in my childhood and started lifting at an early age. Now I'm stuck at 6'2'' and can only bench lmao2.5pl8 at 23

>one chance at life
>spend it failing at everything

Unless you were malnourished and ate like 1 meal per day it would have not make a difference

sorry to break if to you but height is mostly genetics

My father is 6'5'' and my mother is 5'11'' so if I actually ate right and more than once a day I honestly think I could have been at least 6'4''

I also started smoking at 14 which stunts growth

You're dealing with the pain of regret now.
Stop being a little bitch and go out and achieve your goals today so that you wont have to continue to feel these feelings in 10 years

Oh welp then yeah, if you ate only once a day and started smoking at 14 you probably didn't reach your genetic height potential

huh shit

Who is this guy in this picture?

>Fed nothing but white bread with nutella during childhood
>5'4
Ah yes....the so-called "parents"

Colonel sanders

This should honestly be child abuse. Things like this just aren’t okay

Bosnian general who committed suicide

It's so much easier said than done though, are you really living life with 100% efficiency for the betterment of your future self?

It could have been worse. My parents couldn't afford much foods when I was a kid and my hobby was distance running so I weighed 55kg when I was 16.

At least I have gotten my diet sorted and making gains now. Can't rely on mummy dearest when it comes to self-improvement

iktfb but im 6'
tfw no 6'5

>one chance at life
>didn't get on hrt sooner

>started distance running at 13
>on and off fuckarounditis lifting starting at 12 and ending at 16
>16-20 mimicking bodybuilders and did ok. Never did shoulders.
>stopped lifting period at 20
>started lifting properly a little before turning 22.
>23 now and doing ok. 6ft 1in and closer to 2/3/4/5 than 1/2/3/4.

Just can't mess this up anymore.

>one chance at life
>had a huge appetite entire childhood aswell as an upper class household full of quality food
>6'1 230lbs in 7th grade
>now 18 and 6'3 205

pretty sure the childhoodnutritionpill is pretty accurate because my dad is barely 5'11