/v/ fag here

/v/ fag here.
>5'11" 120 lbs
>At work
>Gotta lift a garage door
>Could barely do it with all my strength
>Fuck up my lower back and shoulders
>Co workers laugh at me
I think I desperately need help getting in shape. I know I'll be a loser virgin for my life, but I seriously cannot seem to gain weight. My only motivation in life is vidya, and I fucking suck at working out. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

darebee.com/programs/hero-journey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bulk up on dat pork roll egg and cheese

I got you, bro. darebee.com/programs/hero-journey.html

Pushups - 100 per day
Pullups - 50 per day
Situps - 200 per day
Run - 1.5 mile per day

do 5 times a week for two months. report back and read the sticky.

Eat more/better
Don't make excuses for yourself like you "can't gain weight"
go outside

>120 lbs
how the fuck is this even possible

Is pork roll even a thing outside NJ/PA/NY?

Thanks for the tips.
High metabolism? I count my calories and get anywhere from 1800-2200 calories. Don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

Your co workers laugh at you because they don't respect you. Next time try using a gun to open the garage door

You just need to eat more brah. It's that simple. I went from 150lbs to 180lbs just by tracking my calories. If you're really having trouble gaining weight, eat at a caloric surplus AND have a liter of milk with every meal, but don't track the calories from the milk.

I was laughing too. Felt dead inside though.

>5'11
>120 lbs
nigga fuck yes you need help. (for comparison, I was your height and 140 lbs lean when I was 16). I'd start with basic calisthenics to avoid injury in the future and build general basic strength across your body so that nothing is left behind. just making sure that your posture isn't shit so that you don't atrophy your back and neck any more should help, too (for starters, head should rest right on top of neck). Hell, buy a standing desk and see how just standing as god intended helps your back.

You don't even respect yourself. Pathetic. You are weak and ignorant. In the real world where you must survive those 'friend's would literally eat you up. And they would sign songs around thr camp fire while barbecuing your ass.

How about chocolate and cheese?

Yeah, your point?

SS+GOMAD faggot.

This is unironically what SS+ GOMAD was made for. Read the sticky.

My bad, I didn't browse Veeky Forums ever before, usually on /v/ or /g/

There's a sticky for a reason you pathetic larper

1800-2200 calories.

bruh
i was 120lb 5'11

now i'm 170 in 2 years

bump that to 3000 at minimum eventually 3500/4000

i am a labourer though

Eat more. Rattle rattle.