youtu.be/6H6MKVWret8
youtu.be/VJ9pscm8378
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8kFE3h6rM
youtu.be/tavRQ-VncsY
my.mixtape.moe/vgkrio.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is this thing even

i imagine him backing into an imaginary dildo
like he's fucking himself as punishment for being a bad boy and the barbell is like some restraint for punishment

>BRRRRAPPMAXXING

the king of Veeky Forums

what a legend

>that triumphant roar in the end

why do I come here

Anything he does looks kinda wrong

You can't just lift with the expectation of being strong. You have to get big and lift hard. For me, that means BLOATING it up as much as I can and lifting the heaviest weights possible.

For some people you're just not going to see good results with traditional bulking, or even hard-bulking. That's why I recommend Bloating and BLOATMAXXING. You're going to add some serious weight to your lifts, even if in the process you lose a few feet of ROM (range of motion, an instant give away that you're a novice if using this phrase).

Sometimes, you have to reinvent lifting because you start to defy traditional strength paradigms.

For me that means doing powerful full body lifts.

>Shoulder shakers
youtu.be/Fy2PuqMLngA

>Strong Shouts
youtu.be/H9xnpLQRs5g

>Power kickers
youtu.be/cUo9BWV85kA

>And BLOAT-walking
youtu.be/zqcFO6rEHm4

Don't be intimidated. I'm a nice guy :) Wave if you see me in my bloatsWagon youtu.be/6H6MKVWret8
A Lot of women will say that they want a ripped and shredded dude, but I'm here to tell you that sexual dimorphism is important and there is nothing more distinguishing or masculine than being as big as possible. That's why Boogie2988 has a wife and you're single.
You're already eating onions. It's time to become the ogre.
I don't expect all of you to recognize genius when it's in front of you. That's why we have the bell curve and the dimwits in the middle or lower distribution. Hopefully there's a few of you on the upper end that recognize me as one genius recognizes another.

See you at the trough

is that eggman's real name?

he looks so god damn stiff and nonathletic

it's so weird to see him actually being able to move weight and do lifting stuff

good mornings arent dangerous when your big fucking gut stops your spine from bending

Just look at his squats lol they're hilarious

He's more flexible than you. There's a vid of him almost doing the splits.

>he looks so god damn stiff and nonathletic
Err, excuse me, honey... youtu.be/VJ9pscm8378

You do know that doing the splits is a requirement to get to the big boy squats, right?

What a fucking retard

MY POINT STILL STANDS
THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO WEIRD

>What a fucking retard
I don't know why you would say that. He's training the way he likes training. If you don't care about competing or looking like Zyzz you can just do whatever the hell you want.

this is not special or interesting, he was miles from the floor, angled over like crazy, and supporting himself on his hands

Let's see you do it, you fucking faggot bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8kFE3h6rM

what did he mean by this?

>being so BLOATMAXXXXED you can't do full rom
>use that gay squat pad so you don't damage your bloat when you bounce the bar off it
a true bloat god wouldn't even use their arms for the bench press

the day you even manage to do a 300 kg quarter squat no matter how big/fat/strong you are you come back and post here, skinnyfat dyel scumfuck

PRAISE THE BLOATLORD

is there any video of him doing Bench, Squat or Deadlift? I only ever see him do stupid shit with low range of motion with stupid high weight

>Power kickers
How do power twisters look like?

His life looks so fucking good. Getting bigger and stronger in your dungeon-like gym with your supportive gym buddies who put up with you and actually encourage you screaming and dropping 100's of kilos on a daily basis.

living the dream

Don't forget to do your zercher quacks guys

>

>needs a liftoff

stopped watching

>It's time to become the ogre
Kek

Post a timestamped video of yourself benching this much without a lift.

>That's why Boogie2988 has a wife

Uhhhh, about that...

the BMIDF is here, guys

I saw the video, but it was convenient for my ShitPost.

Lmao at him trying to rationalize her wanting distance.

he is going to die in 2 years

not enough УBAЖEHИE

He was still a bloat in training at that point, he only recently ascended to full BLOATMAXX, hence why he doesn't do that anymore.

youtu.be/tavRQ-VncsY

Damn, that's still fucking impressive.

lets see you do it with 200kg on your tendons

my.mixtape.moe/vgkrio.webm

he's not stiff at all

the fact he can move at all is a sign of extra-ordinary athleticism and nimbleness

i imagine that if he was half his bodyweight he would be one of the world's top athletes and the most flexible 100kg man in the world

Yes he's on YouTube now

I'm seriously considering adding a day to my routine where I just do all of grizzly's lifts

Have I been memed?

>BLOAT-walking
are there any instructors for this move?

if you throw 120 kg on me i'll do splits no problem
might not get up, but getting down certainly won't be an issue

did i hear a bbrrraaaapppPPPPPPP?

THICCMAXXXXXING

BOOMER!

very strong shouts, and good walking form.
Mirin

>so huge his rom is 3 inches