Advice

I want to keep getting skinnier
But deep down I know I'm black
and will never be a perfect qt 3.14 fairy white girl with pale skin and pretty eyes
motivation wanes
what do i do

>white chicks want to be like black chicks
>black chicks want to be like white chicks
What the fuckery

Strip naked
Get on all fours and ask for my ten inches of thick BBC like the perfect qt 3.14 fairy white girls with pale skin and pretty eyes do.

>4th thread today LARPing as female OP.

go to lipstickalley and make a thread about it, they can help you with this

>being this insecure

I would just love to put all of my 6.5 inches of white man meat inside you. Luckily there are no black chicks where I live so I don't even get a chance to be a race traitor.

Off my site, nigger

Grass

>gREen

GRASSASSA!!!

Michael Jackson yourself

I'll paint you white with my thick fucking white load

TITS AND PUSSY OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

sit on my fucking face

Unless you like white guys why do you want to be a white girl?

Accept yourself.
Love yourself.

shut your fucking face and stay to course

IF she brapped, would it be considered chocolate braps?

I can make you 7.5'' of pure white if you nomsayin

what does your pussy look like?
show picture please

I'd enslave you, have you pick my cotton etc

It doesnt fucking matter. Do squats and dont get fat and guys will love you.

>what do i do
You show us your tits and/or ass or at the very least a thot pic in highly revealing clothing.

Just embrace it. My girlfriend is black and her body is incredible, it's not skinny, full ass and tits with the perfect amount of meat on her core.

Her face isn't even that good but her body is the best ive ever seen on a girl. Someone will enjoy your look as long as you own it

I don't even like black girls but you're hot as fuck op. But already know that and just want compliments so drop some nudes already.

So? You don't have to be white. Keep dropping your excess weight because it is good for your health, not because you want on be a pretty white girl. I'd rather have a black girl that bothers to take care of herself than a white girl who just coasts on a teenage metabolism and explodes into a lard farm in her 30s.

>trying to destroy the natural beauty of your body with dieting and bullshit

Black women were meant to be THICC. Don't fight it femanon. We need you to help fight the /sticc/ meme.

Move to Africa. Uganda is pretty based. No white girls to fuck with your beauty standards.

Are you black?
If not kys.

Better be Bavarian

Imagine being this insecure, Prince harry chose someone like you, you must spend too much time on /pol/ and its damaging your mental health.

Go marry Prince harry.

I only like white guys

I feel the same as a ginger guy, like I'm lesser to women, try not to let it get to you.

White, blonde. Don't worry I won't be having kids with her, race mixers are mentally ill.

I wasn't being serious ffs, dont be racist especially towards your girlfriend you cunt.

Girls don’t brap sweetie

Lose the dreads

Jesus christ the world is unfair. As a jawlet this is just painful to watch.

Do you live in the south of USA where people have a bias if so that could explain the insecurity.

>dreads
I...
actually i'm not sure, are they still considered dreads when you braid them like that?

I'm Swedish

please be my black gf

you can be 5% white if you let me put my dick inside you.

no, they're not. But since people usually don't know what to call them i just let it go.

Bedwech bitch you would lay with the fuckers who did slavery.

People have a bias for beauty everywhere.

yep. Being called a bendwench turns me on desu

Where do girls like you hang out? Thinking of trading in my GF for someone like you.

The fuckers who significantly improved their quality of life and then let them stay in their lands when it was all over? Or the blacks and arabs who originally enslaved them before selling them to the jews to sell to whitey?

source

Would you be wiling to bear daughters who bear daughters who bear daughters for the white man?

>tfw i like picking black chicks but don't want mulatto children.

I guess if they could just leave me out of it and be on welfare or something I'd be game, just don't want to waste my resources on them or have it exclude me from having proper white children.

How would any self respecting black man marry a bedwench bitch who once layed with those who enslaved us.

I'm not attracted to black men so idc

White guys don’t like the “alien vs predator” dreadlocks. How does your hair look straightened?

damn i’m tryna find it too

how can black bois even compete?!

Why not? Do you like little dicks and sunburn then you disgusting bitch.

Is this the reverse of /pol/ philosophy "burn the coal, pay the toll" I'm witnessing? Racism is a bitch no matter what way you slice it.

>sunburn
>white people
Blacks die from Melanoma far more than whites. We have warning signs while you simply die.

u mad blackboi?

> it's okay if men from another tribe take our women
winning strategy

I bet you stay inside all day and complain of no bf?

Well, she's on Veeky Forums.

All women prefer dolphins anyway the time of men is over.(pic related)

>while chad eats PIZZA

>tfw curvy body and love it so much

Ana Foxxx

Dolphins do have a superior muscle to total mass ratio, so you might be on to something user.

I know within 100 years us dolphins will cuck all races of men out of their woman.

Oh my god another fucking thread?
Please don't turn my Veeky Forums into /soc/ or wherever the fuck pathetic attention whores go to

>another

wym? Only other threads I've started are in /mu...

this is also my first day using Veeky Forums btw

>race traitor
>race

So you wanna fuck elephants, sheep and dogs?

Black guy here. Never really understood why so many black women are insecure.

Worry less about being a "white girl", worry more about being yourself. You are and will always be black, and it's really not that bad. At the very least keep the braids, don't get a weave.

Nigger

insightful

>Never really understood why so many black women are insecure.

People telling and doing awful things to me all my life and saying it's because i am black.

Plus just statistically and objectively we're one of the most unironically despised groups. I'm not saying it's without merit, i just wish i wasn't in the group

Jesus Christ. It's your first day on Veeky Forums and you've already started multiple threads?

Black girls who've been allowed to live in civilizations built by white men, for white women constantly compare themselves to white women and must see all the modern amenities that have been produced, for the most part to make white women more comfortable.

You'll look younger for a lot longer

>sexing a black girl
>race mixers are mentally ill
Cognitive dissonance

Son, those are called species. This is literally kindergarten stuff.

I think you will find that most people don't have a problem with the color of your skin, they have a problem with ghetto/hood culture. Loud, confrontational, impulsive , ignorant fucks.

If you're eloquent, polite, kind and intolerant no one cares.
>aka behaving like an ordinary adult

>intolerant
Must've been thinking about something else here, obviously you shouldn't be intolerant.

Yeah...that's the thing. I am middle-class and have only gone to private schools my whole life. I speak Latin, am very articulate, studying engineering, hardly ever listen to rap, style is typically preppy (was coming back from gym in pic).

None of that stopped me from getting abused or from the assumptions people make about me because of the way I look, people do "care" and think I'm a sheboon whenever they see me.

>it's my first day on Veeky Forums
>sheboon
obvious larp

be my gf

Don’t try to copy someone else’s happiness. Make your own happiness. Become the master of your own fate.

Post more pics

But that's like a perfect weight though?

I wish I had blue eyes. I feel you OP, some of us are never gonna make it. But you can still be hot

>Tfw no black gf

Dumb fags can (you) a white fat fuck pretending to be some black bitch but y'all can't bump good fitness threads.

Be this

Don't even stress over him. He's fucking annoying. I have him on Snapchat and it's only cause I like to cringe.

>crying because we now only have 13 threads about raw onions instead of 12

Keep lifting/working out until you find confidence and like yourself for who you are. Or keep hating yourself for not being something you can never be. Two choices

To be honest ppl aren't racist because of skin color it's because of actions and behaviours of certain groups