How does Veeky Forums season their chicken?

How does Veeky Forums season their chicken?

salt and pepper because im not a nigger

salt. anything else i s 2 sp i c y 4 me

+ fresh squeezed lemon juice

Hot sauce, whole lot of different peppers, cumin, garlic, onions, a dash of salt, Olive Oil

Add some garlic powder and you have actual good flavor and you don't have to be a "nigger".

>nigger
0w0 watch that language, this isn't /pol/.

get out of here with that shit you beaner

that feel when this kind of chicken is really expensive and you have to get packed fresh. The frozen tyson shit is always disgusting, half fat, half dark meat shit that yields like 4 bites of good chicken per breast. If you want this kind of meat you gotta get the fresh packed expensive shit from the grocery store.

Tears and blood of my enemies

greek yoghurt

>white people seasoning

Pepper and Adobo instead of salt.

Marinade in this and then SEAR the jooces and cook to perfection.

Lately I start by putting olive oil on parchment paper, then I put a layer of sliced potatoes. On the potatoes I put chives, salt and pepper. Then I put the fresh chicken breast (never frozen) on the potatoes. On this I put KC BBQ sauce. I like putting parsley and Italian seasoning on this. Finally I put a layer of fresh sliced organic onions. Wrap this all up and put it in the oven for a half hour at 400 degrees.

Cayenne pepper, garlic, salt, ginger, paprika.

t. america

Pic very related

>fresh packed expensive shit
where do you live user? I don't make very much and live in a garbage welfare area but I can still usually afford to buy grocery store chicken breasts
t. ontario leaf

>1.77 MB JPG
wtf you use a Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED to take this picture?

What? It is like 87C a pound here...

i coat all my chicken in smooth peanut butter and garlic powder. its like breading but it tastes good

Ginger, ginger, ginger, salt.

Nutmeg or mace if I want some spice.

If you mean an iPhone 6s plus, then yes.

this
lazy piece of shit

Looks good, but could be better

WE

Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper. Pour water on it when its done to make it wet.

Brine it 3-24 hours before cooking.
Season with whatever herbs / spices fit the rest of the dish.

Chicken breast is neutral enough that you can pretty much do whatever with it and as long as you don't fuck up it'll be tasty.

>Ancestors conquered world for spices.
>Eats tasteless garbage instead.

>Garlic powder
>not fresh hand minced garlic

mustard + pepper + salt + honey

It's like $10 for ~3.5lbs of chicken, not expensive at all here.
This is from Cali.

are hungarians the most powerful race in the world?

Please elaborate omfg

No, you are just an edgy square

Hungarian Paprika is /ourspice/

With curry, just like a nigger.

Olive oil, basil and a pinch of salt.

Cajun, everytime

Plant-based protein ftw

I use "total seasoning" on...everything. And siracha because I love pain.

I eat thighs because I'm not a fatass and can handle the extra calories.
I either barbeque or roast my chicken.
BBQ seasoning is salt, pepper, creole, brown sugar, hickory, garlic(powder or fresh pressed), onion powder, chili powder, paprika and olive oil to mix it up. I grill that until its most done with both sides a little blackened and then I put some bbq sauce on both sides to let it caramelize a little on the top rack. Serve it over rice and maybe grilled veggies, shit is bomb.com.
If I roast I season both sides with a generous amount of salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, thyme and a smidge of olive oil. Roast it in a cast iron at 475 for about 30-40 minutes. Meanwhile I make a vinaigrette with fresh thyme sprigs, olive oil, pepper, lemon juice and pressed garlic. I add the rendered fat and fond from the roast chicken to the vinaigrette when its done and mix it up a bit. Serve the chicken over mashed potatoes or rice and dress everything in the vinaigrette. Never had anyone not like it.

This nigger right here

I cover raw chicken in kraft peanut butter that ive mixed with a few teaspoons of garlic powder. It cooks into a soft crust that keeps the juices in. Its pretty good.

>Ancestors conquered world to bring you power and prosperity.
>Decide to become a bipedal cow instead.

I typically spatchcock a whole chicken and put salt, pepper, and butter on it then throw it in the oven for 50 minutes. I like preparing marinades overnight but I'm too lazy most of the time.

Salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.

>How does Veeky Forums season their chicken?
With pic related
and also with some extra cumin and dry chile seeds which I grind in a mortar+pestle and then toast on the frying pan.

I put lots of soul and love into it.

>season food
>claim natty
pick 1

Nothing unless I'm cooking for others - or if I get sick of it (I don't get sick of it)

I don’t know, KFC keeps it a secret

So do you bake it in the oven or what?

O L D B A Y
L
D
B
A
Y

salt and pepper, sometimes some garlic or onion powder.

>Onion

i dont understand why everyone is trashing using just basic salt and pepper on chicken

whats wrong with this everyone? do you need to pile on a bunch of seasonings to make your food taste good? or are you one of the true "foodies" who drown your chicken in barbecue sauce and then claim to be a delicious cook?

olive oil, salt and pepper. thats all you need

I made this tonight. It's just Montreal chicken seasoning and I cooked it in olive oil. You also need kale and a whole onion. Rice because I'm bulking. 6'3" 180 pounds.

>ypipo

I got with olive oil, salt and lemon pepper. It is top tier food

sea salt, pepper and lemon juice, sometimes butter

Classic french chicken l'Escoffier
Cut whole chicken in two, lengthwise. Discard guts or use for a mousse. Generously season with salt and microwave for 10 minutes to even out internal temperature. Put the two chicken halves in boiling water, skin on. Boil for 45 minutes or until the temperature has reached 165f. Remove chicken from water and carefully remove skin. Pat the skin dry and save for later use. Now cut the chicken in small cubes and put into a bowl. Add mayonnaise to taste and eat! Voila!
-chef Benicio

>Pepper isn't a spice

I don't. Plain chicken, best chicken.

looks great

Thanks m8

What does Montreal taste like?

That city has no unique food or dishes, how can they name a flavour after it?

Whats the rice and how do you make it? Looks like some boxed rice I used to get but the instructions on it were not at all how I usually make rice and it was fucked

Only been eating serious amounts of chicken for a couple weeks now, but I've been coating them in onion powder and putting some lemon slices on top. It's okay.

I crumb it with breadcrumbs + garlic salt + cumin + coriander + pepper + chilli + chicken salt then serve it with browned onions and mac + cheese.

Place in this order into a slow cooker:
>diced sweet potatoes
>diced onions
>a few cloves of garlic
>some chicken livers if you like them
>one whole chicken rubbed with olive oil and lemon pepper

Cook on low for 8+ hours. The meat melts off the bone.

Salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Cut slices trough the breast to speed up cooking, pour a little white wine in the pan towards the end and eat with fried rice and onions.

I usually make my own rice in a rice maker. But this was just knorrs rice pilaf. I made it quick because my girlfriend is with her parents tonight.

It's really good. Just generic white people spices all in one.

The spices are nices

Shut up care bear nigger.
Everywhere is /pol/

nigger

salt cayenne pepper

No, but it is Veeky Forums, newfriend.

Salt, pepper, cumin, cayenne, onion, garlic, and a dash of cinnamon.

It's $2/lb for me, which is about the same price (or cheaper) as Tyson's frozen shit.

Live in montreal. Never heard of this shit lmao

what

Don't eat chicken. It's pumped full of estrogen so they have larger breasts. You want bitch tits?!

>he doesn't want a big 'ol set of milkers

just rub some paprika on it as well, and it will become pretty good desu. Garlic and chilli is also good.

use smoked paprika. it goes perfectly with chicken and potatoes.

>mace if I want some spice.

Cayenne pepper, chicken mix, garlic and onion powder. Slice the chicken into cubes, knead it through the spices, cook it, ezpz.

Ironically, this brands steak seasoning tastes better on the chicken due to a higher pepper concentration, and the reverse as well. I use the chicken one on steaks.

>microwave for 10 minutes to even out internal temperature. Put the two chicken halves in boiling water, skin on. Boil for 45 minutes

Weber brand Kick'n chicken or lemon pepper seasoning

Slice a few chicken breasts in half, add Olive oil and rub in seasoning and put in oven at 375F for 15 or so minutes. Tastes good man

>limiting your food this hard

Look at this fancy boy with his oven.

Can you give some recipies that most people can use?

>Veeky Forums lacks any sense of taste and then tries to spin their culinary barbarism as elitism
why am I not surprised

Cut chicken into finger sized strips and pan fry with butter

You can season it before cooking but the butter adds a lot of flavor so it's up to personal preference

Also add a bit of vegetable oil to the pan so your butter doesn't burn

P.S. fuck you

paprika, paprika seeds, cayen pepper, curry, mandras mix, pepper, salt and olive oil

>cooking your onions

a shitty D3400 with 2 shitty kit lenses

get lost poorfag

also the d3400 would spit out 4000x6000 with a file size of approx. 4~5 mb considering its jpeg fine

No unique food.........

Tbh, right is hotter than left.