Any one here work sales?

I just turned 21 and graduating early. I dont know what to do with my life. I feel like im really blessed but at the same time completly lost, though id try sales for abit. How is it, and is the money good?

Other urls found in this thread:

perfectshaker.com/perfectshaker-green-lantern-shaker-cup-28oz-800ml/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find a job where you get paid based on the amount of work you do, maybe something commission based. I did and it's addicting as hell, you always wanna just do more more more.

Sales is terrible, especially phone jobs. People pissing and moaning at you all day. AVOID

Sales, oddly, requires many of the same skills as picking up chicks. When Chad eventually grows up and gets a real job, sales is where he excels. (And I mean real, actual, professional, career level, six figure sales, not fucking telemarketing or retail bullshit.)

Conversely, if you're a spaghetti throwing, literally figuratively autistic sperglord, then sales isn't for you.

I work in sales, OP.

I sell mattresses

>Pick related

I've been here for a year and it's a pretty shit job. The commission is so skewed (at this company) that you never hit it unless you're at one of the only 5 good spots in the state where people can drop 9 grand for fun.

If you anons have any mattress related questions I've got 2 hours of work left to go.

The #1 thing I've learned is most people don't have a realistic idea of how much a mattress is and they always want a better deal.
Mattress prices shock most people

So how much should my girl and I invest in a quality queen sized mattress that will last us hopefully 5 years?

If you're only looking for a mattress to last you 5 years, invest in a sealy mattress.

You're range is looking for something between $800-$1200
I recommend sealy because they are a good company with a range from shitty mattress to Tempur-Competitor, but they almost always focus on core support A.K.A you're 60 year old self will thank you for the no back problems.

>If you want it to last longer than that

Invest in Stearns & Foster or a high end sealy Mattress You're now looking at $1500-$2200 pricerange.

Tbh you can buy a Tempur-Cloud Prima, which is the cheapest Tempur Mattress in a queen for around 2 grand, and it will outlast anything else for years.

Seems like a comfy job, for all the mattresses

A customer actually woke me up because I fell asleep on a mattress.

at this point it feels like I get paid to browse Veeky Forums more than actually sell mattresses because of all the downtime.

do literally anything but sales

Mirin shaker

Why's that?

Thank you, user. :)

so sealy full size would be best for me since i’m all alone and will always be wish i can buy from you bro which state you in?

Where 2 buy?

Honestly a queen is still a good option because a full is only 5 inches shorter in L/W and it costs literally the same.

I'm in FL user.

Your local Smoothie King
OR
perfectshaker.com/perfectshaker-green-lantern-shaker-cup-28oz-800ml/

OP here thank you everyone for your responses i really appreciate it. What do you guys think about becoming a police officer a lot of people that know say i have the characteristics to be a great officer. Canadian btw

Sales is fucking aids, I worked in the Telco industry selling phones/plans etc.

I was a great salesperson but naturally targets are made to not be hit, my commission structure was based solely off hitting target. I made a few thousand in commission from lucky months, but most months I would only make my base pay rate (~$25/hr).

Sales/Retail is fucking aids, hyper competitive environment, have to deal with angry and retarded faggots all day, etc.

10/10 wouldn't recommend. Go flip burgers and steal patties after shift for bonus protons.

LEO is fine, just make sure that you're capable of excelling and have a good head on your shoulders, the biggest difficult most people face is being able to recite the law book off the top of the head, moreso than the physical requirements of being a pig.

If you're a leaf then I do suggest being an Officer.

Sales is a broad category user.

Lol I can buy a memory foam mattress off amazon for like 200 dollars, you must have some mad skills to convense people to pay over 10 times that price

Sales can be awesome, my last year in software I was pulling down 350k, bust your ass and you can make bank

how to get into? what degree?