Wearing women's jeans

>had dream where was smol girl buying jeans with attractive girlfriends
>Kept being astonished at fact how well they fit
I woke up and wondered if this would actually work.
Seeing as women's jeans have bigger quads and glutes compared to waist.
Would wearing women's jeans provide a better Veeky Forums

I barely fit in my size 46 men's jeans. Being a thick male in 2017 is suffering

I had a dream last night that I had steamy sex with a really hot chick.

Some things are just dreams user...

Back in like 2011 my friends and I used to wear womens skinny jeans cause they were cheaper and tighter.

Looking back I cringe, and wish I could beat myself

That's not thick, that's being a lard ass

i may post on Veeky Forums

but im glad ill never be this gay

S-shut up! You don't know how humiliating it is to have a womanly figure and having to ask mum to buy me even bigger clothes

In my own defense, it was the current trend and everyone was doing it plus we got laid

>sometimes I miss highschool

34 is thicc, 46 is bariatric.

As for today, I wear 31/31 women's bootcut jeans, because it's impossible to find male bootcut jeans ( massive calves issue). Fells great.

>tfw the strechtmarks have gotten worse and are very noticeable now
fuck this gay shit

>bootcut jeans
KEK
>women's bootcut jeans
HOLY KEK

My calves are 42cm (16.5inch) - if I wear straight male jeans it cuts off my blood flow, if not, with a belt, I look like afuckin' clown. Female/s bootcut jeans are the way to go.
There's no male bootcut jeans in my sit country (Poland - eastern Europe).
Stay calm bro.
Also 178cm 5'11 manlet / 70kg (~140 lbs)

Bootcut jeans are fucking gay and clown looking anyway bro, get stretchy jeans.

Buy Slimfit. (Not skinny, slim)

When i was 16 i was running late to school so i just grabs a pair of jeans out of the dryer, put them on, and headed off to school. Turns out they were my sister's. They were a little big at the waist and a little snug in the crotch but besides that they were fine. I think i ended up just taking them from her to wear regularly. Still kind of sad button fly male jeans are so hard to find

I wear shirts and jeans and sweatpants from my girlfriend all the time, they just fit better and highlight my muscles. All together I stole 6 shirts 12 hoddies and 13 pants from my exes. Would have been wasted on them anyway desu

Workout you fat fuck, get going motherfucker, you only got one life, stop stuffing your face every 5 minutes too, for fucks sake man.

>34 is thick
are you 5'6?

What are you talking about? 501 originals are everywhere.

>46
we can go thiccer

I used to have a pait of purple skinnies. They were my favorite, and I'm not ashamed of it.

no spammerino in the chattering :^)

It works, user

When my sister lost 100lbs she gave me her old jeans and t shirts (just like blank, solid color shirts like green, blue, yellow, she's not into prints)

but yeah women's jeans fit really well. the only downside is that women tend to wear their jeans way higher than most men do. One pair I have are stretchy denim like the ones in ops pic and they're so comfy you could lift in them.

bout to get some ballerina flats for my oly lifts

/clout/

>not wearing leggings around the house
feelscomfyman

pics?

obviously wearing the jeans

>ITT: Veeky Forums comes up with excuses to crossdress
sasuga Veeky Forums

Levi's 541s, son.
No need to go full cuck.

>34 is thicc
not a 6'0 manlet
Just get some tight fitting levi 501s or something
The button fly is fabulous and they fit pretty snug if you have legs
Don't fall for the skinny jean meme though. It's just a /r/mensfashion meme for little lanklets that want to look pretty

That's cute, user. I really like how your big toes look like someone smashed them over and over with a sledgehammer.

Go to /fast/ right now

is this you?

thiccc

I am very sure I have accidentally worn my mom's genes by accident. But why would you want to wear those intentionally.

Just buy athletic cut jeans, they have extra space in the ass and thighs but they don't have teeny tiny woman pockets.

big calves on women is my fetish, where do i find more?

cut the soy out of your diet retardo

i was just thinking about that, since rippertoe gave me a sqaut ass i might as well get some womens jeans to show it off

those have to be the sexiest legs I have ever seen

kek they look like yoga pants

They might fit well, but women's jeans have notoriously bad pockets.
I have worn slim pants (not skinny) for years now and since my legs have grown, I found that the best fit type to look for is 'carrot fit' or something among those lines. I've only found one such pair in zara like 6 months ago, but haven't seen any other since. Kinda regret not buying multiple pairs since they fit so well. They have more space on thighs and are slimmer on calves. Fits the same way on Veeky Forums guys with quads as slim jeans fit on small nonlifters

Forgot to mention I have not worn women's pants so don't have any experience in that, but gf always complains about the pockets. Also I've notices some of them have smaller belt loops whereas men's jeans always have belt loops of the same size

I was bored one time and stole a pair of women's jeans at Wally world
I COULD NOT BELIEVE just how damn well they fit
They were THE BEST fitting pair of jeans ive worn ever

Go to Wal-Mart and pick up a pair of Black/Olive/Grey/Dark wash tapered jeans and you'll fucking love them man

I'm thinking of copping another pair of black biker womens denim since they fit so damn well

I'm fuckin disgusted at how shit the fitting of most mens jeans and pants are
Idgaf anymore I'm buying/stealing women's jeans now, fuck mens jeans they fit like fucking shit it's either too baggy or too straight legged, women's are nice and fitted in the ankle and shin, a loose but still semi fitted in the thigh and stretchey around waist

ONLY complaint is WHERE THE FUCK are the damn pockets!?!?
Can't even put my phone and keys away
Have to use the fucking back pockets on my ass cheeks for the most basic of things

Thank God I'm Veeky Forums and have a sewing machine to sew on pockets and shit.

>stole

KYS you fucking nigger

Not nigger
Just was broke and has VERY little money and needed jeans

I don't mind paying for things that are worth it, but skinny women's jeans from Wal-Mart isn't on my list of things I give a shit about to spend what little money i had at the time

Food, toiletries and certain clothes are a waste of money when you're trying to stretch your dollar, when you steal them you'll be amazed how much money you save from adding it up
big stuff, or stuff that's difficult to steal I'll pay for, but it feels like a waste of money buying socks and jeans and blank shirts and boxes of rice and deodorant, etc when you have little money and barely getting by

Im a fat slob and 42 is kinda loose, how the fuck are you thicc lmao

wake up and go to /fat/

T Y R O N E
Y
R
O
N
E

manlet

All blacks are not niggers and all niggers are not black. Your post was the most niggerest thing I have read all week.

was sympathetic until i saw the massive ink. tattoos that size are fucking expensive you degenerate. stop stealing. you can afford to pay.

Not me, just liked the physique and skinny cargos

kys fucking scum

>all this niggerthink

>got laid
>using Veeky Forums
Pick one and only one

Niggers are not exclusively black, fool.

Not all of Veeky Forums is /r9k/.
Plus, there are plenty of women with bad judgement.

You mean "lots of women are stupid whores", but yes I agree

>implying Veeky Forums and reddit don't have a 50% crossover

>tattoos
>im not a nigger!!
thats right, youre worse than a nigger

>steals fucking walmart jeans
>tattoos only on arms down over your hands
>got job killers and you don't even have a single torso tattoo
>probably didn't even get your elbows done you pussy
>no ink on the inside of your arms
>probably used numbing cream and pain meds because you're an unholy bitch
>skinny twink
>faggy look with the suspenders around your legs
>tribal tats and you're whiter than me
>that fucking necklace

neck yourself

Just a quick question - how do you describe the men who are the same way?

why is it that always when some one on Veeky Forums posts a picture they are dyel as fuck? does anyone on this board even lift?

btw wtf are you wearing?

I'm near Poland, with a bit bigger calves (44ish cm's, haven't measured lately) I have no issues with blood flow, though jeans feel tight around thighs and calves, I mostly wear pants from velvet (not sure about accurate translation of material) and when I stand up I have to brush my thighs to bring pants down.
192@90kg/6'3"@200lbs

I wear 36/36 size pants, but my ass is so 'far back' that I can fit both my nads between pants and my back, in front pants are tight around the stomach

This is my jeans size. 6'5" with massive thigh genetics and the slim waists.

I'm only 6'3" myself, if I try pants with smaller waist, it doesn't go past my thighs/butt :(

When ur a fucking midget. Kys

>all the pants I try are either too large at the waist or too tight at the thighs
>mom is a chubby middle aged woman
>put one of her jeans one day by accident
>it's a good fit all around
>start nicking her pants when I visit my parents

You look like the type of fag to wear a man bun and do bjj and get a gym membership but somehow you don’t have enough money to buy basic shit. You act like a nigger because you have the iq of a nigger