/fraud/

/fraud/ - tfw DNP keeps you warm and cozy with windows wide open and freezing temperatures

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on crusader's memorial:

Tinder-San here. Uh ask her if she’s free and can come over? Bring some alcohol so you’re not an asshole and then cuddle for a minute and start kissing her then get all handsy and stick you hand into her panties and start fingering her?

You want me number so you can keep me on speakerphone for a play-by-play or something?

how autistic are you?

Completely. Like low-functioning, mouth breathing, might as well be dead autistic.

I’m trying to help the other dude not asking for help.

I took a cap of 250mg dnp and literally died within two hours of hospitalisation, it's poison!

great out of all the ghosts to be posting on Veeky Forums it's not zyzz but your dumbass

Anyone here ever done DNP while on tren? Double the sweats? Double the death?

Beginner here

Can I just use Test E 500mg a week without any side effects? Will I get bitch tits and other shitty side effects? I can get Test E real cheap but I'm poor and can't afford a stack.

I've only done it on tren but right now it's bearable

so much wrong in this question to correct but no.

please expand

What else do I need to take?

AI like aromasin or arimidex to stop bitch tits and estrogen side effects.
PCT like nolvadex and clomid after the cycle to recover.

if you're poor don't do steroids.

>please expand
You have no idea

no fucking shit that's why I said I am a beginner and need advise. god, if i am going to turn into a giant fucking douche maybe i should just lift legitimately.

I wouldn't recommend a retard of your caliber to use steroids anyway, who thinks we would spoonfeed each and every one asking those questions over and over when there is a link in the OP that answers them.

Wasn't sure how much of a green light it was tbH. In retrospect pretty stupid.

I'll get ahead with it. Thanks user, you're saving a lost soul whether you know it or not.

W o w e e

What is this a temper tantrum about? I was making an off hand comment not even related to you. You shouldn't do steroids though.

>if you're poor don't do steroids.

I resent that

What he should have said is "if you're poor you shouldn't bodybuild" fucking food costs WAY more than roids ever will when you bulk

cliche

this is why mommy buys me rice, greek yoghurt, oats, milk and lean chicken in kg bulk.

Jumped back on Tren running 75mg Test E + 250mg Tren E e3d. Gonna make some nice lean gains while slowly cutting again.

Maybe I need to start fucking moms again. Thanks nerd.

np

I've decided that I am just going to blast and cruise forever. So all I need is some aromasin along with the testosterone, correct?

Basically yeah

Might want to keep emergency pct on hand as well.

What did you run on your first cycle?

Test tren masT dbol and anavar

500mg test e p week for 16 weeks

It's kind of bad that I know exactly what that image is based on. I haven't even seen the original in what seems like years

no pretty sure everyone knows what the original is about.

literally 40mg into dianabol and already want to rip my dick off

Wow what else did Pepe plagiarize?

I'm about a week away from running test and dbol.

While it's obviously not my primary concern, am I likely to see any changes in facial/body hair?

Friendly reminder that you're not /fraud/ unless you are tanning twice a week.

Has science gone too far?

Why is tren given such a bad rap?

Because it's a bad drug,

I got tested in october and realized that my t levels were in the double digits, so I got put on TRT. I got confirmed diagnosed gyno in like 7th grade, I was too young and stupid to remember what I was taking but I didn't take it for long; but I digress

My doctor suggested test e 200mg a month. My vial of test stayed at his office for like 2 months before I did enough research to realize how stupid that shit is. I grabbed my 5ml 1000mg bottle that I paid $80 for, went to the crack clinic and got some free insulin needles + alcohol wipes, and took matters into my own hands

At first I started pinning 50mg every 3-4 days, but then I started going to the gym and said fuck it, and upped it to 100mg monday and thursday. I eventually got up off my ass and found a source that had a bunch of stuff, but I didn't get any PCT.

week 10, the only side effects I have are bruises from pinning like michael j fox. I also know that my needles are way too short so there have been a couple times where I didn't pin deep enough, but I fixed that with heatpacks and trips to the sauna. I have plans to get my bloods done on friday but I honestly feel way better than I did. I'm not getting scary ass mood swings and I sleep a lot better.

My only issue is that between gearing up, seeing a trainer 4 times a week, and staying really hydrated, I've gained a bunch of weight. I've also noticed that supps don't do shit since I started taking gear. I took a 2 week tolerance break from all supps, didn't even take caffeine. The other day my stack was
>100mg clen
>25mg ephedrine
>full asprin
>200mg 5 hour energy
>Modafinl
>preworkout with:
>200mg caffeine
>1.5g of beta aniline
>2g creatine
>mixed with amrap bcaas
>also added
>5g creatine
>5g arganine
>4g beta aniline
>2g crituline mallate
>ate a 1500 cal meal an hour before
>washed it down with preworkout
>so much powder it was crunchy

I went to the gym for 1:30, went home and took a nap. I didn't feel sides from any of the supps I took.

wait why? do you mean you're horny or your dick hurts?

First time i managed to suck a vial completely dry. Also first time injecting a ml. Anxious to see where this blast takes me. Also fuck, injecting 1ml takes ages compared to like 0.2ml im used to.

does PIP ever go away?

No. It's like Veeky Forums or being autistic.

I actually cured my autism mate

Wait have you just been trt cruising? How long have you been at that?

A little over a year.

why do i need so much fucking ingredients to convert test e from powder? cant i just dissolve it in some denatured alcohol or some shit?

When you use testosterone, do you feel like "the king of the world"?
Motivated to do everything...

Fuck. I'm lucky if I'm motivated to do more than bare minimum.

I'm more motivated to go to the gym, but that's more from a "I spent good money on steroids so I can't let them go to waste." Mindset. So I suppose indirectly, test does motivate me to go to the gym

no. tren on the other hand turns me from a "look down while walking" autist to someone who doesn't care about what anyone thinks

When's your santini video dropping?
Asking for a friend.

I get it.
I have some problems about depression/doing this and I found out that my testosterone is very low (200 ng/dl), so the doctor will put me in a TRT.
He said I'll be more motivated and better with test, let's see...

>"I spent good money on steroids so I can't let them go to waste." Mindset
too close to home

Converting Test E powder to OIL

I'm told I need 2ml of 5% Benzyl Alcohol, but I can only find 99% Benzyl Alcohol in my country.

What do I dilute the Benzyl Alcohol with to get the 5%? Water?

>Rabbit Hide - 5 Gold

2 weeks until xmas vacation and my cut ends
I can get in 10-13 days of pmsf. If I salt water fast next weekend, would I need a refeed after

Definitely higher qol
Did nothing for my depression though

Youre misreading your recipe.
Is 2ml 5% of total volume?

I am unsure

This is what I read:

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

Has anyone ordered anything from aipctshop? Do you know if you have to sign for delivery?

Yeah thats 5% ba total assuming 40ml of 250mg/ml test
No bb?
And thats a big vial lol

What's the deal with dnp and neuropathy? Is it a meme or not?

ok and the other 95% is water?

I don't get any sides from tren, so it didn't bother me much

test/tren/anavar/winstrol/dnp

It's a meme if you know what you're doing

At most do a low dose ~250mg ED for 3 weeks or something higher like 500-750mg for 2 weeks

Any longer then that and yeah you're at risk for PN

anyone?

Lmao try 2.5ml buddy. My hands cramp every time it sucks

Thoughts on taking AI in a vitamin bottle for an overseas trip? Would I get fucked in the ass by customs?

What kinda ai?

Just asin tablets. I'm doing a month cruise on test u.

The other 95% is oil and test

The other 95 (ninety five) % is bait.

thats not even bait. its just a fucking hook

Up to 174 from like 153 or so this bulk has been pretty good so far, also university Doc said my leg is infected and gave me antibiotics.

Hope you don't get a cyst brah, smash those antiobiotics and don't stop until way after it's gone

nothing kills gains like being septic just ask kahuna lol

A couple hours after I pined my first dose, I started feeling aches all over, had a blocked nose, and minor headache.

I swear to god I hate getting the fake flu when you start blasting again.

Only time I ever get Test flu is when I pin my PWO. It's TNE, TrNE, anadrol and dbol. Every time. Without fail. The day after I pin it I'll get a massive 24 hour flu that can only be combated with copious amounts of NSAIDs

>Bitcoin went from 10k to 14k in one day
Just fucking kill me now.
Every day I wait the more expensive it becomes to buy.

It'll crash like cold gear soon. That's the time to invest. I'm gonna put in about $1K and let it grow. Hello forever BnC money

What's your height? Did your doc secretly judge you, or did he already know?

It's not going to be a crazy crash when it does, a lot of institutional investors just got in today thanks to BTC futures being approved.

I know, I'm definitely buying as much as I can afford once it crashes. But WILL IT THOUGH. We can't know for sure, it actually might not crash for a long time and I want to invest already and also buy some gear with.
But I'm not buying my first blast when its this expensive ffs.

Yeah, I don't see it going below 8k ever again. But think about it. If it drops that low and you invest heavily, you could profit like crazy. I foresee it hitting AT LEAST 20k within the month. Maybe sooner

Can't invest heavily, I dont own more than 5k euro right now. Won't be able to buy even 1 entire btc.

Very possible. Ive made some back hair gain on test. Doesnt look good desu.

Man I love dnp in winter. I wish I could just cruise it for the whole time.

i was in olympia over the weekend. some weird people in that town. i saw a hairy manlet with long hair and a beard wearing a floral dress.
lot of hippy girls too, i bet some had armpit hair.

how fast will 200mcg t3 (50 per 6 hrs, whenever possible) turn you into a skellington?

DNP sources have all turned tail in western europe so if I want to turn into an auschwitz and give up all my gains, I'll have to settle for this.

I can't use clen, it fucks my heart up so bad I'm literally afraid of dying when I took 80mcg a day.

yes, they are good. they sent me free stuff extra.
pretty sure you need to sign if it's international.

i did recently order from china and i didn't sign for that, but i think the guy at the post office was new.

i've often pondered what i would do and take if i wanted to lose all my muscle mass as quickly as possible.
t3 and diet like jerry.
high carb with frequent meals throughout the day and alcohol.

>how fast will 200mcg t3 (50 per 6 hrs, whenever possible) turn you into a skellington?
find out for us

200mcg is probably too high and potentially dangerous. overdose of t3 is pretty shitty, can kill you.

document your progress for us pls.

Holy shit they made a pepe out of this sad cunt, this is hilarious

Also will test and cardio cause cardiac hypertrophy?

nothing cosier than making mommy do all the cooking while you just lift and nap

I have an order from aipct on the way. SST used to say if someone shows up to your door and asks you to sign for it you could be getting set up to get fucked.

I've ordered similar shit from deepweb indian sources and never had to do for shit.

get your neighbour to sign for it

>getting set up for ordering ai or pct

>Having to sign for ai or pct

Is there any benefit to running 1000mg tren e/ 500 test e over 500mg test e/ 500mg tren e?

There must be a point at which the benefits cap out.
Just asking because tren is cheaper than test where I am.

whats the best shit for liver while on orals? dbol if it matters

i have, n-acetyl cysteine, milk thistle and coq10 +alpha lipoic acid, not gunna take all 3

What country?

cool story