/fat/ CONFESS Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Old thread:

I've been going to the gym for going on 8 weeks, haven't gone the past 2 days because I injured myself somehow and my neck/shoulders are super stiff.

I'll probably go tomorrow cause it seems like it's getting better.

I can tell I'm losing weight guys, but I'm massively obese so it's not that big of an accomplishment.

one day

binging tonight for no good reason

Keep chugging along that marathon man. You'll reach the promised land one day.

You get that you can stop, right?

Just stop. Get out of the house and go for a walk.

Anyone know any exercises in the gym that could potentially help with Dowager's Hump?

I'm hungry

Bought a pack of two citron muffins and went through all the justifications like "it's the independence day so I obviously MUST have something special to eat", "I've been losing some weight and packing muscle recently so I've earned it", "girls have been mirin' me hard lately so it probably won't hurt", "they are just about 300 calories each, I'll eat one today and save the other for tomorrow and burn them by doing some cardio"...

Ate veggies, chicken, two apples, quark with banana and pineapple, peanuts, a few corn cakes (20 calories each) and oatmeal with chocolate whey mixed in. Turns out I didn't have room for any fucking muffins in my stomach anymore.

Threw them in the garbage.

>sit on a bench
>ask a few guys to hold you in place
>ask the nearest gym thot to bend over right in front of your face
>BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>your neck will automatically recoil like a Jew who's been found out

Repeat that exercise religiously every day for a few months and you should be OK.

>Threw them in the garbage.
Good lad, now cut down on the sugary fruits and you'll be even better off. Also, careful with peanuts. Their fats are very good for you, but they're very calorically dense, so they will pack on the pounds quick if left unchecked.

they actually have a name for that?

I just started working out the other day. The muscles in my arms hurt. Is it supposed to be like this? Should I cut down on weights while I still feel sore?

>cut down on the sugary fruits and you'll be even better off
Citation needed.

>careful with peanuts
Yes. I have small cup for them and only eat 1 cup per day, if that. It takes me like 6 or 7 days to finish a 1 kg sack of peanuts.

>Is it supposed to be like this?
Yes. I was so fucking sore the morning after my first gym day that I had to roll out of bed, crawl to a chair and use it as a leverage to get up. The soreness will stay for at least a month if you train as hard as you are supposed to.

I kind of miss that whole body soreness. Nowadays I never get DOMS anymore.

> Should I cut down on weights while I still feel sore?
Absolutely not. The best cure for soreness is lifting hard and heavy.

Its hard for me to get good cereal bars or protein bars where I am, but I found a website I can import these easily.

8g protons, 9g fiber, and under 200cal.

I wouldn't trust the actual diet but these are great.

>didnt eat any added sugar today
feels good

too bad i ate a literal shit ton of carbs over the weekend

There is roughy 5500 calories in one KG of peanuts. You might be eating way too many if you finish that in a week.

You might be right. I'm still losing weight though but maybe I should cut back.

How small is this cup user? please tell me it isnt the size of a "cup" measurement. you at most want 1/3 or 1/4 cup of nuts

>used to be 220 and now down to 170 before the end of the year
>got muscles
>tfw the place where I got my favorite cheat meal of frozen custard has now closed down for a fucking PAPA MURPHY's
>tfw dead on the inside as I now have to find a new standard cheat meal for my sundays

it was my one thing I looked forward to on my weekends. that great ass cheat meal and now it's gone. I don't know how to replace it. that shit was perfect.

half cup is fine, especially if those are nuts in a shell still

look at homemade protein bar recipes, if you can get protein powder you can make them out of that, otherwise use the google for scoobys homemade recipe

>The soreness will stay for at least a month if you train as hard as you are supposed to.
I want to stop but I will press on because I want to make it.

I don't know what a cup measurement is. But as I said, 1 kg of peanuts a week, give or take a day.

I know that feel user. There was this Chinese takeout place near me that closed last year. I had been eating there since I was a kid and it's the best Chinese I've ever had. $6.50 for a giant styrofoam box of rice, broccoli, and General Tso's chicken. It would be my one meal for the day and I cherished every single bite.

It's not fucking fair, I want it back.

You don't need a gym for that just wall. Google for specifics.

There's gotta be more than one shitty food you like to eat. My go to is either KFC or a HSP, which is basically a styrofoam box filled with lamb, fries and sauce.

Jesus fuck user not counting any flavoring or additives that's over 5500 kcal a week on nothing but nuts.

Yes. And?

The man likes nuts and not making it, let him be.

THAT'S ALOTTA NUTS!

THAT'LL BE 4 BUCKS BABY!

(You)

If I'm losing weight, what's the fucking problem with eating a lot of nuts?

lads help I went to an all you can eat sushi place on sunday and it caused me to go from a steady ~180/185 to fucking 190/193. ITS BEEN 4 DAYS AND IM STILL AT THAT HELP WHAT DO I DO

actually its gone down a pound when I weigh in the morning

Down 13 pounds since October, but lower back pain has hindered me a bit. Icy Hot patches don't do shit.

Have been very addicted to Amazing Grass chocolate peppermint superfood and unsweetened almond milk, though. Shit's so delicious that I end up drinking it three times a day. Also found an unexpected addiction to tofu and shirataki noodles.

You didn't eat 35000 calories worth of sushi and even then your body can only absorb 21000 calories in a day. Did you eat a bag of salt with a spoon?

These are the same people who will tell you bread is bad.

Idk man like physically I don't look any different so I'm not that worried but the scale says I've gone from 180->190

18 hours remain in my 7 day water fast. I confess that I am going to eat delicious gyro meat and eggplant from a Mediterranean place on Friday.

I stopped. I went about 400 calories over thanks to some cookies.

Is it better to try and cut out 400 calories tomorrow, or just keep going and pretend like it never happened?

IO'm not saying 5500 nuts is bad, just a lot, more just funny to me, I'm not against eating nuts I eat them myself just amused my the amount.

Yeah, I understand. I didn't even think that it was as much as 500 calories per day. I'll just sprinkle a few of them on my quark from now on.

bread isn't bad itself, but isn't good when you're trying to lose weight

cut the 400 tomorrow, or burn an extra 400, whatever you'd prefer

Just keep going user, its best to maybe consistent and creating disparities is better, it may slow you a bit short term but you're best to keep it steady.

Yeah i thought it was okay before myself, I now keep little cups of almonds measured out to eat, its still like 350 calories but I like them.

>8g protein for 200cals
Terrible. Get some "Pure Protein" bars. 190 calories for 20g of protein and they taste good.

I was 420lbs, I lost 150 and got down to 280 before I was in a horrible accident that left my balls mangled and shortly after I fully healed 2 months ago I was put on TRT. I went to the gym and gained 20lbs, but lost 2 inches on my waist and look visibly thinner. I know that most of it is water but I'm for sure making gains like a mofo.

When I joined the gym I also told myself that I wasn't gonna starve myself until january because I wanted to get use to actually going to the gym 3-4 times a week. Well I'm at the point where if I skip a week at the gym I wanna end my life so now that going to the gym isn't a hassle, I wanna focus on my diet.

I really wanna try keto, but I know for a fact that in order to do keto I would need to have my meals prepped and bring them with me or I would cheat for sure. my work and school have microwaves so I can very easily sneak away and have a meal. I have a garmin watch and keep a close track of my daily tdee. but I'm not really cutting calories. I like the idea of carb cycling because I ride a bike all year round and do heavy cardio 3-4 days a week at the gym / on my home trainer.

OH, and I smoke like 3.5 grams of weed mixed with about as much cigarette (so like 3-4) a day, and drink 2-4 mixed drinks (I found a zero calorie bcaa that tastes like cherry cola and goes great with rum) I know I should stop but I work newyears eve and I like getting drunk at work.

>lost 50lbs
>got muscles
>'devasted' by the loss of your shitty cheat food
>cheat meal is the one thing you look forward to
Sounds like you still have the mind of a fat fuck user. You should be grateful that place closed. Not that you can never eat "bad" food again, but if you're going through your week just waiting to get to some frozen custard at the end then you're doing it wrong.

>Subway Club
>footlong
>veggies and mustard with no mayo
>wheat bread
>700 cals
Holy shit, I used to think Jared was full of shit but I understand now. A whole foot long and I'm not even up to 1,000 calories for the day. Feelin good lads, we gonna make it.

I found out the other day that bbq peanuts only have +5cal than normal salted peanuts per serving. I fucking hate bars and shakes but a handful of peanuts is so satisfying that I did this for lunch nearly every day for 2 months from the same 1kg bag. and before everyone yells sodium at me, at this point I'd rather carry water weight than deal with dehydration. Also when the bag ran out I switched them for unsalted almonds

I always hated peanut butter sandwiches, but I like putting it in my oatmeal in the morning. The other day someone gave me homemade jar of peanut butter and you know how the oils separate? I drained off the oil, measured out the same amount in MCT, melted 2 grams of shatter into it and mixed it back into the peanut butter. Now instead of wake & bake, I wake up, eat oatmeal (or sometimes just a spoonfull of peanut butter if I'm not hungry) and by the time I get to work / school I got a buzz goin on

Almost close to 180lb, at what weight should one stop cutting? I'm trying to become a twink and then bulk up to become more aesthetically pleasing

Also please tell me your hobbies, I need something to do while college starts next semester

>eating fast food
Hate to break it to ya m8 but you'll never make it.

IN THE SACRAMENT OF PENANCE YOU SHALL BE ABSOLVED

Height?

What do fatbros do to keep their minds off eating?

Play vidya or chug water

Face pulls + any kind of rows.

Photography, local sightseeing/travel, museums. I used to only play video games. My life is so much better now that I'm doing more things.

If that works then, I prefer almonds and I'm on keto so sodium is pretty important for me as I piss it away too fast. if it works keep it up then user!

5' 7"

face pulls are a real thing?

Wtf yes they’re a real exercise. Done correctly they’ll hit that least developed head of your deltoids, the read delt. It’s probably really under developed relative to the other two heads of your shoulder muscles. So start doing them.

i looked it up

for some reason i thought you pulled with a band around your head

Pfft haha, sorry user the image of someone yanking weights up with an assistance band around their head is too funny

just doing it without weights I can tell it's working the exact muscles I need to work out

appreciate it, I'll try this out tomorrow at the gym

Some /Fat/spo.

How'd you mangle your balls, broh?

I continue to make ice cream despite being on a very strict timeline on losing weight.

When did the hunger stop for you user? How did you will yourself through it? I'm proud of you

23/1 IF will save all of your lives

Works for me 7lb in 5 days. No hunger at all.
F 5'2" 163.8 GW 95-100lb

Anons, I'm legitimately suffering withdrawal

I'm numb and there is whole in my stomach.

Me and my room mate are losing weight together. I have lost 90lb and she has lost 50lb. We have lost this purely by changing our diet. I would like to start exercising but she is adverse to any physical activity and is a huge couch potato.

What are some fun ways two people can exercise without it feeling like work? We tried walking but she complains it is too boring and makes her back hurt. Any advice?

Don't ask for advice and see what people say, just keep doing different stuff.

Swimming, cycling, hiking, zumba, weight lifting, whatever. The exercise you like doing is the best exercise you could possibly do.

If your roommate hates everything, do what you enjoy without her. Don't let her drag you down.

I'm on new pills from a psychiatrist and one of the side effects I noticed is increased appetite and weight again. Ever since then I've been eating like a pig and I hate it.

How do I stop this bad cycle

Realize that you are stronger than the hunger you know is chemically induced.

Spread your calories out more to last you longer.

Lower your deficit but still eat at a deficit.

Fuckin do something, man.

gonna gain 5 pounds this holiday and not regret it

time for pizza lads

time for cake lads

can't stop drinking chocolate milk fuckin hell

I do 20:4 and it works well enough for me.

Go by bf%.

Icecream has low calories though.

Tell her to start stretching. Specifically target her hamstrings and lower back (tight hamstrings can cause a lot of back pain, believe it or not).

Yoga is fun and, although it can be intensive, she can go at her own pace.

>Me and my room mate are losing weight together

>she

>What are some fun ways two people can exercise without it feeling like work?

every year my mother makes me a 'special advent calander' for christmas (and it is spelt calander, I'll explain why)

Basically, she has been trying to make me lose weight so she has a box that she splits into compartments. She fills each compartment with soil (land) and buries chocolate inside, the idea is if I want to eat chocolate I have to literally eat dirt to get it.

This year I was so hungry after my dieting that I ate every piece of chocolate (big whole bars) at once and probably several hundred grams of mud as well.

I am sorry father

You could enjoy pizza and cake in moderation and continue to lose weight, but not giving a shit never got anyone in trouble.

I get that you are 'aving a laff, but did your mother chop your hands off in order to make this bit work?

>last stretch till holidays

Fuuuck, keep it together bros, we're gonna make it.

never gonna make it

BABY WAMTS PISSA

BABY WAMT IYSECREM

WAAHHH WAAAAH WAHHHH

everytime you think about eating something bad think about a shrill voice screaming this in your head

I've been going to the gym three times a day (when other things did not take priority) and limiting my calories to roughly 2000 a day.

In the morning, 50g kg cereal + 1,5 l of low fat milk. Lunch varies, it's either chicken or some tiny dumplings. Sometimes porridge. One banana, one apple, and two eggs a day. The remaining portion is filled with peanut butter and protein bread.

I never do cheat meals. I measure all my food to the gram and eat at a deficit every day (

tell your psychiatrist that you want new pills

Eat fuggin burger or something. Hardcore dieting like this ain't gonna help you long term. Do one week 1900 calories for example and see what happens.

>all you can eat sushi

I'm so fucking lucky one of these doesn't exist in my town, goddamn.

>Hardcore dieting
>

I've been eating an average of 333 calories these past few days to make up for overeating and it was pretty difficult, I had heart palpatations last night. I just Ate a breakfast consisting of two avocados and five eggs (1050 calories) and it was 10/10. Going to have a little bit of homemade banana ice cream later.

Just keep at it and it will get better. If you plateu for really long go down to 1500 cals and see what happens.

Do what works best for you user. Don't hurt yourself tho.

sex