Motivation thread time, post the shit that motivates you to smash PRs and fuck plateaus

Motivation thread time, post the shit that motivates you to smash PRs and fuck plateaus.

>Motivation is worthless, I have discipline
Shut up fatass, no one gives a shit.

This always gets me

I want to be as savage as the dragon

DIESEL!!!!

Thata the most wholesome thing ive seen on Veeky Forums

>Le wholesome meme
Your regression isn't cute.

Your bitterness is showing

Right anyone who finds your shit annoying must be a bitter person. Definitely isn't your behavior bringing this out of people. Got it.

>putting others down instead of raising them up

fuck i really need to start reading this

i've had it sitting on my desk for a couple weeks now

Following my advice would make you better. You just have a problem with the tone. Makes me wonder if you had a father and if so what was wrong with him.

My motivation

i mean, you can play both sides of the bitter v wholesome coin if you knew how to regulate your emotions friend.

We should help beginners out so that they can join us on Mt. Olympus

This is incredible. Who is this?

this one always gets me

also listening to those "motivational speech" vids on youtube while i build my workouts. Always take a little sentence or two from the video and write it down in my gym notebook to keep me on The Path

Train hard to fuck the other guy up.

Why does looking at a picture of a terrorist motivate you

I lift because I want to look good and during lifting I get a high.

Why do we need these tumblr motivation memes.

What manga?

Use good reverse search.

It's Sun-ken Rock

I appreciate it. 9 times out of ten if I use tin-eye it for something it either finds nothing or links me back to Veeky Forums.

You sound bitter bro.
It's ok though, we forgive you

>actually liking wholesome memes
It's grotesque sappiness that disguises the underlying negativity. Its like the kind of people that go on social media and brag about how they donated to charity or something. You're bullshitting, and carrying on while an actual positive person would let the sad cunt rot. But nope, you have to reaffirm your positivity.

>your le bitterness is showing
You inability to understand the broad depth of the emotional spectrum is showing.

>pseudointellectualism

tfw to intelligent

Not him but you guys are dumb.
Calling things "wholesome," jerking each other off over 'motivation"

Like you're on a fitness board. You should be engaged in some level of fitness in real llife. These macros aren't gonna get you to the gym and lifting.

You read the caption right?

xD!!!

Whatever, you fucking cunts. Be complacent and happy with your safe "wholesome" memes. Ride the cheap dopamine thrill you get when you look at kitties and someone telling you "have a nice day you're awesome!" Like life is some sort Lego Movie where we can all just get along, hold hands, sing songs and just drink kombucha all day long.

These pics? Seen them a thousand times. Nothing from them. No motivation, no respect, no hate, no fear, nothing. Motivation only helps in the beginning, beyond that, this is all just noise. This shit doesn't get you to the gym, the realization that your life is radically off track is what motivates you. The only thing you need to motivate you is the understanding that only got to impress three people. The man in the mirror, the iron bar and God. They will never lie to you. They will never leave you.

And none of that is wholesome. It's a dark, lonely path, and few dare tread. But let's just make Veeky Forums wholesome ya know? Can't have this place forge actual positivity and motivation. Let's just dump my folder using shit I got from imgur. Bright sunshiny pastel colors, because that's real wholesome.

because people are retarded animals and they want to be led around user

I don't get this one.
sounds a lot like "just b urself", which is bullshit

Autism: the post

Humans are hard-wired for tribalism. There is nothing wrong with inspiring or motivating others to do better.

He was very much a aesthetic philosopher. Though he wouldn't have called himself a philosopher.

Whatever, you fucking cunts. Be complacent and happy with your safe "wholesome" memes. Ride the cheap dopamine thrill you get when you look at kitties and someone telling you "have a nice day you're awesome!" Like life is some sort Lego Movie where we can all just get along, hold hands, sing songs and just drink kombucha all day long.

These pics? Seen them a thousand times. Nothing from them. No motivation, no respect, no hate, no fear, nothing. Motivation only helps in the beginning, beyond that, this is all just noise. This shit doesn't get you to the gym, the realization that your life is radically off track is what motivates you. The only thing you need to motivate you is the understanding that only got to impress three people. The man in the mirror, the iron bar and God. They will never lie to you. They will never leave you.

And none of that is wholesome. It's a dark, lonely path, and few dare tread. But let's just make Veeky Forums wholesome ya know? Can't have this place forge actual positivity and motivation. Let's just dump my folder using shit I got from imgur. Bright sunshiny pastel colors, because that's real wholesome.

Lmfao what a blue pilled cunt

>why isn't everyone the same as me

Post your physique, then we'll talk

fuck you bitch, you'll never accomplish anything compared to William Tecumseh Sherman

What's the name of this statue?

Tumblrboi

How could gen have known about roids. Besides, they aren't conducive to the monk-samurai life probably.

>You're bullshitting, and carrying on while an actual positive person would let the sad cunt rot. But nope, you have to reaffirm your positivity.

You do realize that there are actually positive, optimistic people on this Earth?

>caption

As an italian i want to add one another to this one:

"Molti nemici, molto onore."

"More enemy, more glory."

Always a Mussolini's quote.

But that wasn't sappy or useless feel-good, it's true.

simple change, big result. even if you just think this way instead of saying it to people faces it would work.
>going for a beer is not a priority because X is

"Fighting a weak enemy always leaves me feeling so empty inside." – Wu Fei

this