Veeky Forums post times you were Chad

Veeky Forums post times you were Chad

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cont.

Fucking bitches talking with chad even though she has a bf.

Are you her gay friend or smth?

>ITT times you were a weird autist to females

this

even me being a social recluse isn't as fucking retarded

>I can fill your void

MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS, FUCKING ROASTIESS. RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

what a fucking whore

>fem talking about something important and sad
>autist just keep saying shitty things

Keep being a faggot, that's not even Chad at all.

>Roastie cheated on her bf
>Tries to make it all dramatic and "woe is me" to feel better about herself
>OP not giving any fucks
Alpha

Keep being betas
While this bitch literally told me previously to get her drunk and take her virginity

>giving a fuck about some thot whoring herself out

You sure about all this OP?

A guy slid into my girlfriend's DMs years ago, she cheated on m with him, so I got Veeky Forums, enlisted in the infantry, then when I came back I put him in the hospital

That was nice of you, did he have an illness?

This isn't Chad. This is Wormtongue

Roastie detected

this isn't chad at all, you would have fucked her as the reason to break up with her bf if you were. the only other alternative chad thing to do (if you had morals) would be to reply "lol k" and cease replying after

This is also her

kek she's obviously not into you OP (friendzoned) and you just sound creepy

We need another Elliot Rodger.

Underated

Why'd you choose infantry? I feel like there's so many better jobs that won't get you killed, what motivated ya

Thirst falls from text like shit from ass

Haha

Did my research, wanted to go to high speed schools, that's what got me priority

Motivation was that I was a young autist and I was with this girl for years, eventually that faded and it became about the principle before "I've got nothing better to do, might as well keep going", then when I got out it came back to me

Pleb

Lmao I'm sorry but your frame is literally non existent there

there is no success here

POST SOME ACTUAL WIN FAGGOTS

this
no wins so far and I need some actual chad motivation

Please elaborate. I want to finally understand wtf frame is

This is not chad at all.
>HAHA break up with your bf to have sex with MEEE haha I will have SEX with you ;);)
Being chad would have been to stop responding randomly in the middle of your conversation

thirsty beta

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

>Thinking this is chad

She does not see you as sexual/relationship partner material at all, why else would she be unloaded all her problems on you and swatting away all of your advances?

why didn't you put -her- in the hospital? she's the one with the commitment

im 30 years old and haven't been to fit in 6 years what the FUCK happened to this board?

this is what your 'chad' threads are these days? you fucking kids think this is how the game is? I would be ashamed to be apart of your generation

This. If OP wants this bitch he needs to ignore her for a few weeks and be disinterested, and even then it's likely hes friend-zoned forever outside of some sudden leap on the social ladder.
Not trying to be an asshole OP, but this is what it looks like when you will literally never get any.

We've been sexting for a while I know she used to be keen but I've put her off for years cos she's ugly lol. But she's fun to play with, and I know she's down any time
See

This. Act interested. Then stop

I can fuck her anytime I want dawg, that's not the point. I'm fucking with her while she's being an absolute ho. I can get pussy anytime I want, unlike you permavirgins so I have literally 0 invested in this.

Bow before me, virgins

Funny, but the in here was to agree that her situation sucks. Let her vent. Thats all you had to do and you fucked it up. Chad my ass.

I've seen this screenshot before. If you're a pimp why are you reusing screenshots.

wow, I can tell you from personal experience that you have no chance of sleeping with her, you already blew it. You’re now her emotional beta crutch. Best thing would be to move on and learn from this

I've never heard anyone who gets pussy say 'I can get pussy anytime I want'

But that's how you become the go-to vent guy for the rest of time

is that a dabbing prebubescent japanese schoolgirl?

Autistic sperglords ITT, hear this - Chad =/= being a fucking dickhead. Success with women that you shit on also does not equal Chad.

>meet girl on Tinder
>"Oh user I need you to tie me up and fuck me hard"
>Ok.jpg
>Repeat 3 times
>She starts catching feelings
>Tell her we shouldn't see eachother anymore, cbf dealing with her feelings
>month later, want to fuck her again
>"I've had a boyfriend all along and I don't want to cheat on him"
Honestly I just really hate women at this point

Being confident, smooth and sexy DOES equal chad. Thinking you're the shit because you put on a few pounds of muscle when you used to be an autismal NEET =/= confidence. That's just being a dickhead.

this

>this is how the average 80IQ american speaks

>hahahah
>hahaha
>hahaha
Fuck off Brad, Chads only

No, this is how you speak to dumb girls. Do much more than that and they'll think you're autistic, which in your case I'm certain that they do. Fuck you and your foreskin, yuropoor.

A dabbing 19yo japanese schoolgirl

>ssssss!
>I got pretty good reviews on my massage skills lmao
>ma'am
>game
This shit is so corny. You flirt like you're the girl.

doesnt matter what you say if your goodloooking
you dont have social skills you were just born goodlooking. cant believe you spergs brag about this.

you get it. no one in this thread understands how fucking used OP is whilst being 'chad' top kek.

>speaking to dumb girls
why would you want to do that?

a god

i love text threads desu

>being some dumb cunt's emotional support
>chad
L M A O
M
A
O

>backwards winky face
>chad

In this context, your frame is your ability to dictate the terms of the convo. That dude was having the conversation on her terms, using language she introduced, and acquiescing to her assertions.

Find him. Tell him. Be his friend if necessary but do not let him burn like this

>i can tell you from experience
>from experience

>3 weeks
>already crying about a new one

lmao this whore

m 'lady

When I fucked your mom last night

My god she is desperate. This is sad.

And the cheating thing... idk. Some people might think it's gay to not bang a hot chick that is cheating, but I'm 14/88 enough to think that if a woman doesn't have a good heart, she isn't really a true woman. If that is the case, what is she? Just a walking STD machine that runs on drama. I'd prefer my hand.

Jesus Christ this shit is so cringe worthy

behold faggots

Like potery

best one so far

Not Chad at all

'Not much' isn't an answer its a 'you have to prove you're valuable' response. Chad would say
>Dont believe you, you must be up to something

>>Dont believe you, you must be up to something

>Tinder here in huntsville is garbage

Upset beta detected

Your response wasn't the least bit Chad like

>girl I met up with on tinder one time won't stop hitting me up

user shes gross

Can I have those sloppy seconds my nigga?

Cringe as fuck Jesus dude

>Dont believe you, you must be up to something

Damn she's thirsty as fuck
Is she fat or are you chad?

No shit she is but the only thing here is steers and queers brah

>forces her to prove shes worth your time
Its entirely Chad. You're just not Chad so you cant comprehend how Chad it is.

I guess fuckin a pig is better than fuckin a steer. You could always go queer tho and hit up grindr

>Bella
Had a Labrador named Bella once

Was a fat dog

Im sure that's applicable here too

How is she into you if you type like that lmao. Her language is more feminine than yours

*Her language is more masculine than yours

Facts brother. More cushion for the pushin. Girls down here Texas really know how to suck dick when they're chubby too.
Fat dog only because you didn't run with her for the cardiovascular gains.
I do alright for myself. Not Chad but I know my way with women.
For sure bro, you in the 832/713 area?

Exactly my thoughts
>Hey I wana break up with my bf
>Lol hes dumb, fuck me plz

Same thing bro, I had a dog named Bella. She was such a good girl.

Kek i had a cat named bella once too. Fat as fuck

WHAT UP HOUSTON
Don’t live there anymore though

user why are you entertaining this broad?

This picture pisses me off so much cunt, that shit only works if you have a good face

Kek