Routine thread

post em 'boys

sheiko 37
without assistance :^)
with OHP instead of bench :^^^)

Starting Strength, gonna drop it at .5/1/1.5/2 and switch to upper/lower hypertrophy programming. Don't care about strongmanhighweightegolifting.

Can I do these full body routines that have such little volume as AxBx instead of AxBxAxx?

This was my first day doing GSLP, I'm planning to do AxBxCx and repeat

its not "little volume" once ur doing real weight
also, you should be doing warm up sets for each main lift

cum on ur mom x F
shitpost x F

reply you faggots

AxBxAxBx

Swimming or Rowing on off days:

A:

Dead 3x5+
Bench 3x5+
Row 3x5+
Leg Extension 3x8
Leg Curl 3x8
Face Pull 3x8
Cable Row 3x8

B:

Back Squat 3x5+
OHP 3x5+
Chin-up 3x5+
DB Curl 3x8
Tricep Pulldown 3x8
Tricep Extension 3x8
Flat DB Fly 3x8
Leg press 3x8

Making good progress on everything so far. I'll be dropping some of the accessories once I get into the 2-3 plate territory on major compounds

RATE PLS

Monday
Squat w/belt 1x1, 5x5
Bench 1x1, 5x5
Pendlay Row 4x10

Tuesday
Deadlift w/belt 1x1, 5x5
OHP w/belt 1x1, 5x5
3-0-3 Tempo Squat 4x10

Wednesday
Chinups 7 min
Isometric Ab work 7 min
Conditioning 25 min

Thursday
Squat, beltless 5x4
Slingshot Bench 5x4
Close-Grip Incline Bench 4x10

Friday
Rack Pull 5x4
Close-Grip Bench 5x4
Leg Press 4x10

Saturday
7 min Chinups
7 min Isometric ab work
20 min HIIT

Sunday
Rest

fuckin rate

you should not be doing the opposite of dropping accessories. as you get stronger, you need more training volume, meaning more supplemental lifts. it would be stupid to do assistance lifts early on and drop them later when you need them more.

*didnt mean to say "not". double negative oops

Goddammit that was for I suck at using this website

Im on texas method going for a pr tomorrow. Cutting till week 3, by then my 5 rep max should be way harder to perform. Heres a sample of this week

Volume
Warm up
5x5 ohp for 120 lbs
Dead lifts warm up till 1x5 of 220

Recovery
3x5 bench for 160 lbs
Reverse hypers
Dead hangs

Intensity
Warm up
1x5 ohp for 125lbs

Not too sure how dead lifts works on this program t b h

I would reccomend that you stop doing texas method immediately. It's so bad even Rip doesn't defend it anymore

splitting here

Bench 3x6
Incline DB Press 3x12
Cable flyes 3x12
Pulldown 3x12
Bbell rows 3x12
Pullback 3x12

Curlz 3x12
Bbell curlz 3x12
Scott curlz 3x12
Tricep pulldown 3x12
DB skullcrushers 3x12
Rope pulldown 3x12

Squatz 3x6
Legcurlz 3x12
Romanian diddly 3x8
OHP 3x10
DB flyes 3x12
Seated pullback 3x12

Thats my 2x a week split

xtra

AB, Calves and Traps

seems a bit much

fugg that last seated pullback is wrong

well m'a hard gainer so I figured if I can handle it...

Fuccck but it seems so fun. What should I do then? I want to get stronger/more volume and my noobs gains ran out. I just started squatting again to but its going to be novice for a bit. Help me.

Bench 205 lbs 1 rep
Deads 255 lbs 4 reps
Ohp 135 lbs 1 rep

how the fuck did your noob gains run out that early
anyway, do The Bridge from barbellmedicine. By far the best early intermediate program

Hepburn Method "A" program with some extra work afterwards depending on how I feel

what does Veeky Forums think of this routine
it seems pretty fun

My bench is taking like 1-2 weeks to add 5lbs. My deads are still going up weekly, my ohp is still slow on progess.

1 year of lifting, settled on this homegrown workout, let me know how bad I fugged up:

Monday/wednesday/friday
-5x8 bench press after warmup, most weight I can make it to 8 reps with, throw in a 1x5 Every so often, and then test one rep PR every couple weeks
-5x12 seated rows, alternating grips
-5x25 hammer curls with 20lb dumbell
-5x8 lat pulldowns
-5x12 tricep extensions with rope on cable machine
-5x12 torso rotation machine, both sides, usually at max weight of 190lb
-3x12 kettlebell pullups for traps, superset dumbell fly

Legs are a meme

literal retardation

>no vertical pressing
>no squatting
>no deadlifting
>hurr durr girls dont care about legs so why do them hurr durr
>50% machines
>fucking torso rotator lmaooooo
>literally begging for imbalances
>screams "I'm a noob"
1/10

bump this slow ass thread

Newbie, doing PPLx because I want aesthetics over strength

Bench 4x8
Dumbbell incline 4x8
Lat raises 4x8
Triceps pushdown 4x8
OHP 4x8

Deadlift 4x8
Barbell curls 4x8
Assisted chin-up 4x8
Back extensions 4x8
Palms-down wrist curls 4x8

Squat 4x8
Seated leg curls 4x8
Hanging leg raises 4x8
Leg press 4x8
Calf raises 4x8

How badly am I fucking up, Veeky Forums?

Well at the very least change Pull day to:

Deadlift 4x8
Lateral pulldown 4x8
Row 4x8
Assisted chin-up 4x8
Barbell curls 4x8

And make 4x8 into 4x8-12 and there you have your progress scheme, if you can do 4x12 dan uppen the weight.

Isnt barbell medicine ran by literal jews?

uhh no? Jordan Feigenbaum has jewish heritage and Austin Baraki is Lebanese, so he could have christian or muslim heritage

bad. You have one chance in your life to make strength gains like crazy naturally, and that's when you're a beginner. Don't waste it trying to be zyzz. Build some strength and you'll improve your look

A: Bench/OHP, OHP/Incline bench/, Cable flies ss with Lat raises, Dips, Db curls
B: Squat, Neutral grip pull-ups, T-bar row, EZ bar curls ss with face-pulls
ABxABxAB...

What do you guys think? My back is actually growing much better now without the diddies but I'm gonna include them again when I hit a 3 plate squat.

listen to you don't have the muscle or strength to worry about aesthetics, so at this point you're just spinning your wheels. grab a pre-made strength routine and get your beginner gainz while focusing on form for the big four.

you have placeboed yourself into thinking that there is some correlation between stopping deadlifting and back gains. the deadlift will certainly make your back grow, but as a noob, which you make apparent in your "routine" you were probably doing them wrong, thus resulting in the lack of gains

how's this? it's ben pollack's pl program, any accessory recs?

I know deadlifts work your back, mate, you're not some sort of a gym prophet discovering divine truth. After deadlifts my forearms, lats and traps are fried. This does not allow me to progress on weighted pull-ups. And if you were not a dyel retard repeating old saying, you might have known that 5x8 pull-ups +30kg, and then 5x8 +20kg at 90kg bodyweight are much, much better for back development.

Dl the day after squats is retarded

I've been doing this for about 3 and a half months, except I do 3x5 for deadlifts.

How has it worked for you? And what do you do on the rest days?

Yes?

I have been doing madcow for 9 weeks now with accessories. It's working for me.
What does fit think? I have seen people say it's too easy but it doesn't feel like that.

PPLxPPLx

8 day split, first half of the split is power, second is hypertrophy but will a little crossover between he two.

sorry i think I was having a stroke.

It's an 8 day split where the first half is power focused and the second is hypertrophy focused, there is some crossover between both halves of the split.

I run GSLP as follows:
Bench 3x5, 1x5+
Row 2x5, 1x5+
Squat 2x5, 1x5+
Incline Dumbbell Press 3x15
Facepulls 3x20
Plate raises 2x12

Then the alternate

OHP 3x5, 1x5+
Chinups 3xF
Deadlift 1x5+
Dumbbell Curls 3x12
Tricep pushdowns 3x20

Of course alternate the workouts but do squat Tuesday and Saturday and deadlift Thursday.

Lol don't stop at that especially for squatting. Is that even a bodyweight squat? More realistic is 0.75/1.25/2/2.75

It's quite good.

Little volume? Whenever you're increasing all your lifts 2.5kg a workout and 5kg for deadlifts those 5 reps take quite a different exertion.

I'd do rows before deadlifts for lower back preservation. And why all the leg accessories? Unless you're advanced squatting will do you. Do cable row before face pull as well. Drop your leg accessories and make your final set in each exercise an AMRAP set, if you get over 15 reps on an 8 min, then double your weight increase for the next workout.

Why are you squatting with belt some days and without others? Seems silly. Do abs everyday as well, just max plank SS max leg raises SS max flutterkicks then repeat.

>
You're a curl bro, if you're fucking up this bad at least stay out of the squat rack. Foloow a proper program. And 2 x a week split? You bench twice in three weeks? Brah.

How much sleep are you getting and how much are you eating?

>chest
>back
>bicep
>back
>tricep
>wut
>wut

if you don't see a problem there Mr Otter, you need checked

Wtf are those rep ranges. Drop to 3x8 for pullups and 1xAMRAP for deadlifts at max.

Different person from but my deadlift is increasing like crazy, and after switching from Stronglifts my shoulders are really popping like crazy.

What's wrong with 5x8 +30 and 5x8 +20 afterwards if I can manage to do it and progress?

5x8 deadlifts is silly, deadlift is a pure strength exercise and if you're doing by 5x8 you could drop to 2x5+ and add some more weight on there. Also, it's exceptionally taxing on the CNS and I've no studies to hand but for newbies why would you be doing 50 deadlifts when 12 heavy ones fuck you.

And too much pullup volume as well. If you're going for volume do 3x12-15, strength 3x5, it's just a shit volume scheme, no offence bro.

For newbies there isn't much of a discernible difference in gains between 3 sets and 5 sets so why tire yourself for the rest of the workout.

Do you even read bro? Where did I say that I do 5x8 deadlifts? I'm not bloody Eddie Hall. I do 5 sets of 8 pull-ups with 30 kilos attached on a belt. Then I do 5 more sets of 8 pull-ups with ten kilos less, also attached on a belt just below my balls. And what makes you think that somebody weighting 90 kilos and pulling 30 on top of them for 40 times in 10 minutes is a newbie?

Sounds like you're saying 5x8 pullups @ +30 then 5x8@ 110 deadlifts.

In which case why the fuck are you doing 80 reps of pullups What makes me thing it's a newbie? To the gym? Because 80 pullups is fucking retarded like. Yes you're strong, but wtf are those rep ranges. Drop to 2x5,1x5+ @ a heavier weight like 40 mins.

And bro. 40 weighted pullups in 10 minutes? Lets say 10 seconds a pullup. That's 400 seconds, so 200 seconds rest time over 5 sets? 40 seconds rest?? Bro I'm sorry but something isn't right there.

A
3x5 Bench Press
3x5 Deadlift
2x5 Squat
2x8 Leg Press
3x8 Seated Face Pulls
3x5 Tricep Pushdown
3x8 Hammer Curls
B
3x5 OHP
3x5 Barbell Row
3x8 Barbell Shrug
3x5 Weighted Dips
3x8 Leg Curl
3x8 Lat Pulldown

I'm a beginner, added exercises to the GSLP routine, am I fucking up?

SL 5x5 on AxBxAxx or BxAxBxx for overall strength

After every SL session I do:
3x 5 muscle-ups ss 10 parallel bar dips
3x 10 pullups ss 20 pushups

Ab wok after bodyweight:
3x planks for time, add 5 secs every 2 weeks (1:20 now) - if failed, don't add
3x4 dragon flags
3xF L-sits (usually 10-15 secs)

Jump rope for cardio 10 minutes for 800 jumps. I cut this up to 80 per minute.

On off days I try to do planches or assistance work for planches. Basically, a 30 minute upper body workout with lots of static holds, pushups and supermans.

A (Friday)
1x20 Bodyweight single-leg hip thrust
1x20 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
Deadlift warmup
Deadlift 1x5+
Goblet squat 3x20
Floor press 3x5
Banded hip abduction walk 1x20
Landmines 1x10

B (Sunday)
1x20 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
Barbell squat warmup
Barbell squat 5x5
Military press 3x5
Kettlebell swings 3x20
Stomach vacuums 1x10

C (Tuesday)
1x20 lBarbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
Barbell squat warmup
Barbell squat 5x5
Chin ups/pull ups ALTERNATING 3xF
Kettlebell swings 3x20

i'm still not sure if i'm doing this right lol

Pavel Tsatsouline Russian Bear program...

Currently doing bench press + deadlifts as main lifts and pull-downs and lte as acessories.

I still want to hear the reason. Tell me why I should drop something that is leading to progress. Retarded is not an argument.

About the time, yeah, of course, you're right. It takes a lot longer.

Why is high volume in the hypertrophy rep range wrong? Depends on the dudes goals.

who the fucks does a 10 second pull-up

can you go into more detail on this?

deadlifting and squating on the same day sucks ass (and if you still want to do it, do squat first). It would make more sense to throw DL to day B since it has a lot of pulls. Would also throw that hammer curl on day B, since doing pull your biceps will already be pumped, so you I'd do curls as the last thing on B to rekt those biceps.

if you do as I am suggesting, deadlift can be after OHP, the last 2 exercises I'd do would be shrugs and then isolation. You should always do the compounds and the exercises that target big muscle groups first, so for instance, doing shrugs which is an isolation exercise would probably result in less performance doing lat pulldowns and dips.

A
3x5 Bench Press
2x5 Squat
2x8 Leg Press
3x8 Seated Face Pulls
3x5 Tricep Pushdown

B
3x5 OHP
3x5 Deadlift
3x5 Barbell Row
3x5 Weighted Dips
3x8 Leg Curl
3x8 Lat Pulldown
3x8 Barbell Shrug
3x8 Hammer Curls

this is what I'd do.

Full range of motion and and weighted, I'd expect something in that time range.

High volume is okay, I'm just saying 8 reps is an odd choice. If you're doing 40 pullups why not go for 4x10. Or even 3x12

Sure you're making progress, continue ahead. I'm just saying there are numerous studies that say 12 is a better rep range than 8.

6 day split of TM
if you're a low test soyboy don't try this, you'll burn out fast

Can you link these
>numerous studies

Mon
3x5 Bench
3x5 Incline DB
3x8 DB fly
3x8 Skullcrushers
3x5 Squats

Wed
4x5 Pendlay rows
3x8 Lat pullovers
3x8 DB curls
2x6 Barbell curls

Fri
3x5 OHP
3x10 Side DB raises
4x5 Deadlifts

A
3x5 Squats
5x5 Bench Press // OHP (alternate between workouts)
2x5, 1x5+ Deadlifts
Weighted pull ups 5x5
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Overhead Extensions 3x8

B
3x5 Squats
5x5 Bench Press // OHP (alternate between workouts)
5x5 Rows
Weighted Dips 5x5
Bicep curls 3x8
Cable Crunches 3x15

Is this
AxBxA
BxAxB?

If not, what is the frequency pls

I do AxBxAxx

what does this mean abxabax i dont gt it

so workout A, then x means restday? then workout b?

>Monday
Pullups, 3x5
Deadlift, 5x5
OHP, 5x5
Hammer curl 2x7/Tricep extension 2x4-6, superset
DB press, 3x5-8
Squat, 5x5
Dips, 2x8
Stretches/ball shit
Planks/abwork

>Tuesday
Pullups, 2x7
Deadlift, 1x8, 1x5, 1x3, 1x5, 1x8
DB rows, 3x8
Lat pull down, 3x5-8
Squat, 1x8, 1x5, 1x3, 1x5, 1x8
Shrugs, 3x8
Dips, 1x8
Stretches/ball shit
Planks/abwork
Multiple pushup variants

>Wednesday
Rest day, stretches/ball shit

>Thursday
Pullups, 2x7
Deadlift, 1x8, 1x5, 1x3, 1x5, 1x8
Squat, 1x8, 1x5, 1x3, 1x5, 1x8
Calve raises, 4x12
Front lateral raises 2x7/DB bicep curl 2x6-8, superset
Dips, 1x8
DB wrist curls, 3x12
Preacher curls 3x5-7/Tricep extension 3x4-6, superset
Stretches/ball shit
Planks/abwork
Multiple pushup variants

>Friday
Volume DB work at home/stretching/ball shit/shadow boxing/hitting the bag/footwork

>Saturday
Rest or hit whatever I think I need to do, basically a free day that I can use at my discretion.

>Sunday
Rest, stretching only at the most... unless I feel like lifting then I just go lift.

You need to lurk more man

Is there a GSLP routine which is specifically intended for v-taper hypertrophy?

Has anyone here tried nSuns 5/3/1? I just started it 2 weeks ago, enjoying it so far.

Yeah its called genetics you fucking mong.

>gaining muscle is impossible

Obvious troll reply, but made me kek

>.5/1/1.5/2
>More realistic is 0.75/1.25/2/2.75
are you guys for real? those lifts are literally for beginners.

keep doing starting strength you dyels.

its not about gaining muscle. you will gain muscle in proportions determined by your genetics. its easy to have one lift or the other lag, but a well rounded program is what you should be going for.

I stopped using my PT this week too expensive. only now I have no idea what to do when I get in the gym. I WOULD just follow one of the sticky but all those routines are memed constantly so idk who to trust. I don't wanna do SS and end up like that legs dude

REG PARK'S
Is 2x10 too little for arms?

x signifies a rest day.
>Mon workout A
>Tue rest
>Wed workout B
>Thur rest
>Fri workout A
>Sat & Sun rest
Trying browsing more before posting next time

I'd love some feedback on this. Lifting at a real gym since June, did a year of SL at planet fitness before.

Pull 1:
1x5+ Deadlift
3 Sets Pull Ups
3x12 Cable Seated Rows
4x12 Dumbbell Hammer Curls
3 Sets Leg Raises
4x12 Dumbbell Curls
3x12 Dumbbell Rows

Push 1:
5x5+ Bench
3x12 OHP
3x12 Incline Bench
3x12 Lateral Raises
3x12 Dumbbell Bench
3x12 Dumbbell Flys
3x12 Arnold Press (I don’t usually do this, it bothers my elbow)

Legs 1:
3x5+ High Bar Squat
3x5 Front Squats
3x12 RDLs
3x12 Cable Kneeling Pulldowns
3 Sets Leg Raises

Pull 2:
5x5+ Barbell Rows
3 Sets Pull Ups
3x12 Cable Seated Rows
4x12 Dumbbell Hammer Curls
3 Sets Leg Raises
4x12 Dumbbell Curls
3x12 Dumbbell Rows

Push 2:
5x5 OHP
3x12 Bench
3x12 Lateral Raises
3x12 Dumbbell Bench
3x12 Dumbbell Flys
Legs 2:
3x5+ High Bar Squat
3x5 Front Squats
3x12 RDLs
3x12 Torso Rotation
3 Sets Leg Raises

Debating whether or not I should add leg press to my routine. Or more ab work.

B: 200ish S:225ish D: 300ish

170 pounds BW, up 35 in the last year and a half. 6ft.

SS is the fastest way.

>You have one chance in your life to make strength gains like crazy naturally, and that's when you're a beginner.
I understand what you mean, but it's misleading.
Even if he does whatever shitty routine for years, if he never goes through the novice progression, he'll still be a beginner, and still have the potential to go through a novice progression.

do SS fag, when you're done with that you can do your 4x8 bullshit

off yourself

SS but worse
arguably slightly better than SS for a late novice

Wrong. Rip says it's not the golden standard (as he previously thought) of intermediate programs, as it's (consistently) effective if you're a young male that can afford to sleep 10 hours a night and eat 4k calories. If you fit those criteria, 100% do TM.

Doing a heavy single and then 5x5 is silly, one of the two is bound to suffer and be suboptimal. Split them up into two days, and instead of one single do a few doubles, with intensity decreasing slightly.
Do OHP before deads, or your core stability will be fucked when OHPing. Deads the day after squats is also retarded. Squats the day after ab work is also retarded.
Slingshot is a fucking meme. Use a belt or don't, alternating doesn't really jave any tangible benefits.

>can't squat 3pl8
>5x8 pull-ups +30kg, and then 5x8 +20kg at 90kg
you're full of shit, if you're going to lie at least make it credible

>am I fucking up?
Yes. If you can do all that extra stuff, you're not pushing yourself enough on compounds, and if you are pushing yourself you're underrecovering. Beginners just don't have the work capacity to do all those things with effective loads.

I'd do cleans or a light dead variation instead of back extensions on wednesday
also I'd rest on Friday (or maybe just do assistance work) and have a whole ID on Saturday, give it a try and see if you find hitting PRs easier.

i can see that

ok any tips to avoid giant legs?

Bench 3x10
Incline bench 2x10
Cable Rows 3x10
Triceps Pulldown 2x10
Chest Dips 3x10

Deadlifts 3x5
Lat machine (>tfw too heavy for pullups) 3x10
Bent over rows 3x10
Upright Rows 2x10
Barbell Curls 2x10

Squats 3x5
OHP 3x10
Lateral raises 2x10
Hanging legs raises 3xF
Shrugs 3xF
Abs Work

AxBxCx and so on
Been running this for about a month and a half, I've seen some nice progress on it but now that the lifts are going up I think I'll move it to AxBxCxx to have a little more rest
I really like it so far despite being a totally made-up brosplit. My lifts so far are 0.5/0.5/1/1, i know it's shit but again I started just one month and a half ago

I would go with something like SS to help you build basic strength. It is recommended for a reason.

You will most likely not get giant legs.
If you do end up being the one in a million genetic freak that responds abnormally much to training legs, just fucking squat less. It's not fucking hard.

MONDAY: Full-body Intensity 75-90%
Bent over bench Dumbbell Row - 3x6-10
Barbell Bench press - warm-ups at 60% and 80% of working sets and then heavy 3x3-5
Chin-ups - 3x6-10
Seated dumbbell shoulder press - 3x6-10
Deadlifts - warm-ups at 60% and 80% of working set and then 1x3-5 with a AMRAP deload set
Front squats - 3x6-10
2x Optional accessory - 3x12-20

WEDNESDAY: Volume Upper Body
Vertical push and pull 3x8-12
Horizontal push and pull 3x8-12
dumbbell/cable side raises 3x12-20
Facepulls - 3x12-20
2x Optional accessories 3x12-20

FRIDAY: Volume Lower Body
Heavy back squat - 3x3-5
Deadlift variation - 3x8-12
leg press - 3x8-12
leg curl - 3x8-12
Glute exercise - 3x12-20
Seated and standing calf raises - both 3x-12-20

Workouts take me about 90-120 minutes including cardio at the beginning.
Examples of exercises I actually use include:
vertical push - OHP, Arnold press, dips
vertical pull - pull-ups, chin-ups, lat pull-down
horizontal push - close-grip bench, dumbbell bench, incline bench
horizontal pull - cable row, dumbbell row
Deadlifts variations - Romanian and deficit
Accessories - neck curls, farmers walks, calf raises, tricep pulldowns, curls, etc.

Any advice? I'm 5'9 170 pounds. Big 3 is currently:
205x3 bench
275x3 squat
365x3 deadlift
and increasing every week even though I eat and sleep like shit due to school work load.

Someone rate pls. Also have rugby training on Tuesdays and Thursdays and games on Saturdays. HIIT consists of whatever I feel like, and light jog every morning.

200kg squat
250kg Deadlift
130kg Bench
Poverty OHP

just do Project Momentum as written, dude. it is not a "5x5" routine, there are RPEs for a reason. stress is planned in advance.

other than that, theres not much to rate. exercises and loads should depend on you, not what others think. if you posted your progression plan, however, then a few words could be said maybe.

y tho? (pls dont give me "i dont wanna get too big" tier shit. no one ever "got too big" and complained about it. newbies have misconceptions that they will get too big quickly.)

really similar to mine
put some effort in differentiate the number of sets and reps, doing the same amount of work for you Squats and your Curls it's retarded

I'd put the compound excercise like diddlies, squats and bench on 3x5, other meme excercise like tricep pulldown on 2x8 and the rest is fine

do SS

Lower rep range on compounds.
>I eat
Eat more, twinky boy
>and sleep like shit
Sleep more. You most likely aren't being productive 100% of your waking time, so stop playing vidya or shitposting on Veeky Forums or whatever for 1-2 hours a day, and sleep instead. It will do wonders.

Clearly you need to train OHP more.

The problem is I have a job that taxing as fuck on my shoulders, so any more OHP training and I'm fucked for the next day.

Monday: Legs and Arms
>Barbell Curls 3*10
>Dumbbell curls 3*10
>Hammer Curls 3*10
>Tricep pulldowns 3*10
>Tricep pushdowns 3*10
>Wrists 3*10

Tuesday: Back
>Back extensions 5*10
>Reverse flys 5*10
>Straight-arm pulldowns 5*10

Wednesday: Cardio
>I dunno I just go jogging or w/e.

Thursday: Legs
>Leg extensions 5*10
>Leg curls 5*10
>Vagina machine 3*10
>Reverse vagina machine 3*10
>Calves 5*10

Friday: Chest
>Dumbbell flys 5*10
>Dumbbell incline flys 5*10
>Cable flys 3*10
>Push-ups to burn out

R8, H8, Retali8 u losers know i look better than every one of you following your stupid meme routines.

...cause i dont want giant legs i think they'd look stupid on me i'm 5'9 width isnt good for me

>Lower rep range on compounds.
On intensity days the rep range is already pretty low. Do you mean on Volume days? That kinda defeats the purpose of the volume day, no? Plus that full-body day on Monday fucks me up until the weekend so I can't really go 100% again until the next Monday.
And I wish I could sleep more but I have finals right now and I'm job searching. Only on here right now to calm my nerves post-interview.

GPP
P
P

why do you think you will get "GIANT LEGS"? are you one of the genetic elite? if so, how did you figure this out?

classic "i dont want to be too big" scenario. maybe consider calisthenics if lifting weights is too much strain on your mind.

A
Pendlay Rows Heavy (5x5)
High Bar Squats Heavy (5x5)
Chin-ups or Lat-pull-downs Reps (5x10)

B
Bench Press Heavy (5x5)
Deadlifts Heavy (5x5)
Overhead Press Reps (5x10)

C
Chins/Lats Heavy (5x5)
Low-Bar Squats Heavy (5x5)
Pendlay Row Reps (5x10)

D
Overhead Press Heavy (5x5)
Hyperextensions Reps (5x10)
Bench Press Reps (5x10)

I work out Mon-Weds-Fri and continue the rotation the next week.

I also do some optional accessory work at the end of each work out, basically my choice of: planks, bicycle crunches, various curls, and other stuff. Just one.

Also do ramp-up sets that aren't included for the heavy sets, and do AMRAP occasionally on the last set.

Could I do Greyskull with more frequency? Something like ABxCAxBC? how would that work? as long as I keep making strength gains, I'm fine?

im not the guy talknig about rep ranges, desu it doesnt matter for me.

your routine is just way too overencumbered and seems to lack any sort of direction at all. for example, instead of doing good five/ten sets of bench press, you mix it with DB press, which won't help to develop your main lifts much.

if we include your supersetted benches as well (which are half-assed because of supersetting and may be something as distant to actual benching as DB presses), you have 6 sets of benching per week.

compare that to a novice program like starting strength, which also has 6 sets of benching - your bench press work load is same as a novice's.

you can do something like this for 6-12 weeks maybe, then you will burn out. this is definitely a novice routine with bunch of fluff added, which serve only to distract and unnecessarily fatigue the lifter.

Then the best course of action is obviously not to lift.
Keep sitting on your ass all day, maybe pop into your local planet fitness for a quick 15 minute weekly cardio session, but maybe even that is too much. Wouldn't want your legs to grow because you walked on a treadmill, right?

>Front squats - 3x6-10
>Deadlift variation - 3x8-12
Should probably have specified which compounds i meant, huh

Do you work on weekends? If not, what I'd do is shuffle the whole training schedule around, so on Fridays you do heavy OHPs, leaving you the weekend to recover.
Or you can do the same for other days actually.