Do you ever think about time travel and having your gains help?

Do you ever think about time travel and having your gains help?
Like imagine travelling back to antiquity and being stronger than everyone because of your sick gains and then you end up becoming the origin of the legend of Hercules. That would be neat.

Or like travelling forward in time to when the soyboy epidemic has gotten completely out of control and you're just there being all healthy and capable and shit so you end up leading the resistance againts the vagtatership and saving humanity. Also would be neat

we need to travel to a time when you didn't have autism to help you with that first.

That wasn't very nice

>not travelling to find the best trainers across time

How far back would you need to travel before you think you could win a gold at the olympics?

But what if we have the best trainers now because soon such over displays of masculinity like exercise will be outlawed

I never think about this

You should

nigga, the average male was way stronger than most current men. they actually had to work and fight to survive, there was no vidya or Veeky Forums. not to mention test was way higher back then. you would definitely be bigger because nobody did bodybuilding, but you'd get your shit kicked in for sure.

But senpai, the twentieth-century advances in technology made nutrition vastly more accessible for the general population from early age. If you look at the remains of people from the 1800s or earlier, you’ll see that the modern man has about six inches of height advantage.
And You can see similar differences in height and build between people in the developed word and people outside of it. The average American-born Chinese is taller, thicker and more muscular than the vast majority of Chinese born and raised in China. Childhood nutrition is no joke.

This. Gotta eat joocy 2b joocy. And they just didn't have enough food or the right food

What about travelling to when Zyzz or Rich Piana were alive and then training with them?

That would be comfy

Someone get those faggots over on Veeky Forums to build a time machine

Veeky Forums is full of autists...
God I love this place

I'd say we could travel to when you make it but we all know that never happens

If you could travel back in time what would you change about your fitness journey?

Start sooner

When did you start/when would you?

I just started 6 months ago
I would start back in 2010 when I had plenty of time

Well good on you for starting

Brainlet detected.

Got an actual rebuttal?

lmao if any modern male were to travel in time we'd be the weakest bitches there, at least in ancient greece

>If you look at the remains of people from the 1800s or earlier, you’ll see that the modern man has about six inches of height advantage.

You're telling me you don't see what is retarded about that sentence?

Why should I have one?

He's saying that poor nutrition and medicine has a pretty strong negative impact on growth and subsequently health and strength. What's so bad about that?

I'll take a quick stab at it. First of all these wide sweeping generalizations are just all around awful and second is treating history like some linear scale. For example saying;
>1800s or earlier
Average height, age, health etc varied wildly during the history of man. It didn't start with shit and got progressively better. A British commoner in the late 14th century was most likely taller, healthier and wealthier than his 19th C equivalent.

It's still weird to think that Piana is dead. Doesn't feel real.

Yes, but nutrition, medicine, and training are the best they've ever been right now. He picked a poor time point with the 1800s but in general humans have been getting bigger and stronger. A very obvious example is foubd by looking at world and olympic records over time

>travel back in time
>youre a low test faggot

wow that was awesome

>being so insecure about your size that you fantasize about going back in time to not feel like a manlet twink

An English archer from the 1300s would make a modern archer look like a chump.

>project his testlet-ness onto others
Admitting you're a testlet is the first step to fixing it

you could be in the 90th percentile and you'd still be a low test faggot even just a hundred years ago

When excavating medieval battlefields they can often tell just from looking at the skeletons who were archers, imagine that.

I also think a lot of people here overestimate how "big" they would be if they traveled back in time. If you were 6'2'', sure people would think you were a tall dude but they wouldn't flock around you to gawk at you.

As a hypothetical I'd say that if a modern archer decided to train to use an english long bow with the same kind of intensity that a 1300s long bow man did that the modern guy would easily match them

Wasn't Richard the Lionheart 6'4 or something?

>gets arrowed
gets shot

>Childhood nutrition is no joke
like your balls being half the size of the ancient Little chinise or mongolian men.

He was a little over 6'5''.
Excavations from the Battle of Wisby mid 14th C shows an average height of 5'7''
Excavations from the Battle of Towton mid 15th C shows an average height of 5'8'' with some skeletons being 6' or taller.
For reference average European is like 5'9''

What's interesting is that several of the skeletons from Towton show healed injuries from previous battles, the "oh no you cut your thumb that's a death sentence in the Middle Ages" is a myth that is about to hard to kill as the "everyone was a manlet before the 21st century" myth

>For reference average European is like 5'9''
2002 consensus, I accidentally erased this, sorry.

>soyboy epidemic
I fucking hate that this is very probable

It's already begun

>1999
anyone feel like that yeae was the begging of it?

Of course! What else would I do when I'm rowing and listening to Skalmold? I like to imagine rowing our longboat onto shore and wrecking the French's shit.

>I like to imagine rowing our longboat onto shore and wrecking the French's shit.

No offence but you wouldn't last a minute my dude.

Not without training

In what event?