/NoPoo General

So i've been /NoPoo for 5 days now and i'm already experiencing significant improvements:
>Increased energy
>Sharper vision
>Amazing sleep
>Feel stronger
>Thicker beard

A little background:
After injecting 18 lab rats with gastroenterological solutions, we managed to retard the test subjects process of defecation for one week. All of the tested subjects showed (0.5 g/kg, 10% w/v), an acute increase in plasma testosterone (from 13.5 +/- 1.2 nmol/liter to 16.0 +/- 1.6 nmol/liter, mean +/- SEM; p < 0.05), a decrease in androstenedione (from 5.1 +/- 0.4 nmol/liter to 4.0 +/- 0.3 nmol/liter; p < 0.05), and an increase in the testosterone:androstenedione ratio (from 2.8 +/- 0.3 to 4.2 +/- 0.4; p < 0.01) were observed.

CONCLUSIONS:
The retardation of defecation affects the androgen balance in men through an effect mediated by the gastroenterological change in the redox state in the liver. The subjects utilized their nutrition significantly resulting in an increased metabolization process. The prorogation caused a notable lowering of Cortisol, which resulted in an oxidative cleavage of the side-chain of cholesterol by cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme (P450scc, CYP11A1), while the mitochondrial cytochrome P450 oxidase exterted pregnenolone.

What's your experience with this? I'm having cycle periods of five days on before stopping, and then i continue the next day. Repeat and gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlxZQlnDsS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was on a cycle a couple of months ago, but now i'm bulking for the winter, so i quit temporarily. Gotta start again when i'm done bulking.

are you a newfag or something, this is old news

Buzzfeed-tier

Lol, no. I was just wondering what kind of cycles you guys did.

Personally i do max three days, i'm eating too much kek. Try adding some BCAA into your diet too.

Wow! Great read very interesting let me start nopoo! (You)

Does this work?

Yes, i did this for three months and it was like i was eating half a portion more.

On the fourth day of killing myself and I've notice significant improvements.
>Increased energy
>Sharper vision
>Amazing sleep
>Feel stronger
>Thicker beard

Came here expecting a skincare discussion...

Is SLS free a meme?

I only poo every 3 days normally. Is there something wrong with me

>shitposting increases testosterone

shampoo my hair once every month, morning before haircut
have been for a couple of years now, it never gets greasy, has more volume, looks great

No, that's normal.
wrong thread buddy!

Finally a decent thread. I've recently started nopoo myself. I feel much better overall, but I've got some stomach pain and random bouts of dizziness coupled with sweating. Is this normal?

>15 replies
>9 posters
:thinking:

Just keep your squat plug in at all times. You may find poop starts pushing the plug out, if so just shove everything back in there. No pain, no gain.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xlxZQlnDsS8

Can't deny those quads

No SHIT December

Yeah, it's a good way to give yourself ass cancer

ive been on no poo since late march, best decision ive made in my life, used to shit probably 2 times a day now i do it once a fortnight TOPS. so far ive noticed these changes:
more attention in public
harder erections
bigger glutes/hamstrings
1000% more confidence
the key is also having a high fiber diet and /nofart/ as well. im suprised not many people know about this. ive almost doubled my squat and deadlift

Remember if it gets liquid and runny, tampons are just as effective in the back door.

this, ive noticed small pads also fit around the crease if you have large enough glutes, but tampons are prolly best for squats

/thread