the same as my bulking diet, but less of it

BMR - 500cal

36 hard boiled egg whites

this

The absolute state of homo sapiens

This also
Chicken thighs turn into chicken breasts
Switch to fat free yogurt
Switch from potatoes to more broccoli, carrots, etc.
And similar substitutions.

keto+omad 1500~ cals
lift mwf

224 > 207 since nov 1

Intermittent fasting until 6 pm, lift heavy, then about 1800 - 2000 calories of meat, veg, cheese, eggs. Cardio every morning. Fight training 4x a week.

Keep the same protein as for bulking.
Less of everything else.

Protein smoothie from gym 400 kcal
Bag of chips from office vending machine 200 cal
Prêt à manger parmesan, roast beef,and arugula sandwich 500 kcal
Three chick fil a grilled chicken sandwiches 300cal ea

Lots of coffee and water

eat less in general, try to lower carb intake and do more cardio

If it fits your macros, pretty much

I'm in college so I eat cheap food. I've been really enjoying Protein Chef's Lean Beef mac and cheese.

Also, a pint of Halo Top ice cream a day keeps the cravings away.

Just vegetables and chicken
Maybe yogurt/oats for breakfast

keto+IF
once or twice a week I get more carbs, not so much in a planned way, as in eating what's on the table when I'm out with friends or family
Lost 15-20lbs, in the last 3-4 weeks, on a 500kcal deficit.Definitely more fat/water than muscle, I actually look bigger, because my waist is narrower but shoulders/lats/chest didn't move so much

I understood that reference

bag of amphetamine, don't eat for 4-5 days just vitamin pills and water.

>because my waist is narrower but shoulders/lats/chest didn't move so much
Yep, because the typical man's stubborn fat is in their stomach and love handles. Once you start tapping into that, the difference is dramatic.

I fast two days a week and the rest of the days I eat whatever I want within my calorie allowance.

Same as bulking but without carbs

exactly
I'm 31, and pretty active my whole life, but always had that thick midsection, ny first"cut" ever was basically starvation, I knew nothing about nutrition at the time. dropped 10+ kgs, barely any difference in term of definition
It's the first time in my life I've had such a taper to my upper body, and I'm confident I can make six pack happen by the end of my spring cut.