Remember, if you don't do steroids you're a cuck

remember, if you don't do steroids you're a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvbUK2JlHhIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbUK2JlHhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you decide to do gear because you were too much of a limp dick to put in basic work in the gym or even doing basic calisthenics...then you're a fag.

i laugh at people who do roids seriously

by 1.5 year lifting i got up to a level where i could do like 27 pull ups with 50 kg and 8 with 80 kg, my weighted dips, i never maxed out because of shoulders, but i could strap 70 kg on me and do like 30 reps

without never doing legs, i could run a sub 12 sprint on grass...1 months training my times went to 11.60, all in grass

if i did it on a track i would be like 11.3 or so

i seriously laugh at people with cucked genetics, blame your mom for not fucking chads

>by 1.5 year lifting i got up to a level where i could do like 27 pull ups with 50 kg and 8 with 80 kg, my weighted dips, i never maxed out because of shoulders, but i could strap 70 kg on me and do like 30 reps
>without never doing legs

so you have chicken legs and do nothing but upper body and fucked your shoulders

actually my legs, before starting the lower leg training stayed almost the same, only the hams and quads grow a little, but im somewhat hardgainer when it comes to weight, but my CNS is just OP, im 165 lbs at 6 feet, with 14 inches flexed bicep and i can rep out 70 lbs dumbell curls

the only bad thing i have, is extremely tight joints and i need to stretch a lot to stay loose, avoiding flexibility in the past fucked up my shoulder, but its healing

atm im focusing on lower body

pound for pound, i have world class strenght

>people thinking any of this is impressive without posting pictures
-just nattycuck things

what picture do i have to post ? i dont care if you believe me or not, im pretty sure there are a lot of people with better genetics than mine, and are probably the same weight i am

if i took roids i would broke a powerlifting records within months, im not "bragging" or whatever

im just telling you that doesnt matter if you take or not roids, if your are a genetic garbage boy, you will be that for ever, whatever you take

>needing steroids
just train for 5 years with perfect nutrition and you can have a godly body like me

>if i took roids i would broke a powerlifting records within months
you are the male equivalent of a fat tumblr whore who thinks they are attractive

the difference is that i can take a fat girl on my back and rep her out for on pull ups, and you cant, not even with roids

What's the point? You can easily get the body that 99.9% of girls want and stay natty.

Once you hop on gear you're on it for life or you lose those fake gains. That's a lot of money. Also you go bald way faster, increase the risk of heart disease, and shrink your balls.

No thanks

they fuck your heart up, you will die at like 30. Living the blessed life of scooby is were its at

>roiding for this

I'm sorry, are you implying that those numbers are in anyway impressive?

Post a pic of yourself. I bet you look like shit.

I'll roid when I'm like 40 and only to maintain what I have.

If you're 20-35 and you roid and you're not making money off of your physique you're literally retarded and need to be chemically castrated to ensure you don't breed.

>they fuck your heart up, you will die at like 30

can you strap 80 kg on your waist and bang 8 consecutive reps ?

i dont look like shit, just lean and ripped, somewhat big for normies, probably DYEL for rich piano fitfans

what are your numbers ? if they arent impressive for you, then you must be strong af

nice bro

are you 5 feet tall

If that's 10 years of natural lifting this guy either has autism or the worst genetics in the world.

I know this is just shitposting, but I've done reps with 60kg and dips with 100kg. The difference between you and me is I weigh 105kg, while you're most likely dyel.

6 feet tall,and before i started lifting i was 130 lbs, with 6 packs since a child, but lanket, and stronger than everyone at uni, even these guys who would lift, in 3 months i managed to get a one arm pull up

More the exception then the rule
and still looks like shit compared to my man scooby

but you weight 105 kg, i weight 74 kg, pound for pound, im stronger than you, but you have more absolute strenght

anyways, you got there with more than 2 years lifting, it only tooke 1.5 years to me, and actually im focusing on lower body

my muscles probably just have more fast twitch fibers than you do

whats your ma bench and +60 kg pull ups record ?

stop posting

>but you weight 105 kg, i weight 74 kg, pound for pound, im stronger than you, but you have more absolute strenght

Exactly. Relative strength doesn't matter in the real world. Also, I focus on squats, dls, and bench of which you haven't posted any numbers.

we are not the same cuckold

forgot to ask...

whats your max bw pull ups and bw dips ?

>Being in an internet dick waving contest were neither participant can actually prove shit

>finally took roids
>still looks small
I suspect this dude has other problems that are holding him back

i never benched or squated in my life

but i have box squated 90 kg for 30 reps with minimal training, i train at home, with plates or heavy sandbags

but pound for pound strenght matters when it comes to sports with weight classes...

>i never benched or squated in my life
>if i took roids i would broke a powerlifting records within months,

Dude, seriously why are you shitposting at this hour?

I can actually do 200kg weighted pull ups for reps. I've been able to since I was 5. My penis is so large, I can mug people with it.

dips have carryover to bench since same muscles used, if you dont know this take an anatomy book please

look at pat casey

> t. permabelter hanging onto "glory days" by his fingertips

>it took him 3 months

I have a 40 foot prehensile penis, it is many times stronger then any anaconda. I have tested its strength by coiling it around elephants, and crushing them. This is without taking roids, and only lifting for 20 seconds

You're a 60kg twink boi manlet until you post a pic ya doofus

Shut the fuck up, you tard. We already established you don't what the fuck you're doing.

I want to do steroids but I'm too brainlet to know what to take or where to get them

>i laugh at people who do roids seriously

How do I take steroids 'unseriously?'

orally

Just be more relaxed about it. Smile more.

anally

There's nothing wrong with orals. Two injectibles and one oral is a classic stack.

You get them online, find a site based in your country so you don't have to deal with customs, they usually take moneygram, western union, interac, or bitcoin I got gear shipped to my house same fucking day from steroids canada dot calm. I found that site on r/steroidsourcetalk

Hahaha when will you newbies realize this pound for pound bullshit is just that- bullshit, its meaningless, nobody gives a shit how strong you are unless you're breaking records, which you never will.

Maybe it's because I live in eastern Europe, but my gym sells roids at the counter.

TRU
good genetics is the natty equivalent of steroids but you can’t buy them!
t. God tier hungarian bodybuilding genetics. Gained 25lb of lean muscle mass in a year of lifting with good nutrition

>tfw everyone was retarded enough to take the obvious bait

(YOU)

He's actually smaller on the right.

I hate how tiny underachieving retards like this guy are the face of natty lifting. There are so many bigger and stronger natties that are like a decade younger than him. Remember when Pete rubish was natty? It’s fucking insane what your body is capable of as long as you put in the work.

Do you consume soy every 2 hours or 3?

>interac
fellow Canuck spotted.

This guy's face shape and body are hideous. No amount of roids will fix his nonexistent jaw or his laughable proportions

>If you go to the gym 3-5 days a week and then stop, you lose all your fake gains
>I spent 400 bucks for a 6 months supply
> 65% of men over 35 start losing their hair
>85% of men over 50
>45-50% of adults have heart disease
>they have drugs to control this
IF you don't want your balls to shrink, you can do this thing called a steroid cycle where you're on for 12 weeks and then do post cycle treatment which kickstarts the production of test and sperm. The exact same thing happens to a womens ovaries when they take birth control and only have 4 periods a year. women don't cycle off this shit either and end up infertile when the time comes.

I have a friend in his late 20's who's complete natty, he doesn't even lift. He started going bald when he was 20, he has heart disease and still has acne. How many guys do you think hopped on gear in their 30's naturally started losing their hair and blamed it on roids? you sound like a pussy just saying

>good genetics is the natty equivalent of steroids but you can’t buy them!
You can roid and have good genetics.

>Gained 25lb of lean muscle mass in a year of lifting with good nutrition
Lmao, no pics though, right?

>45-50% of adults have heart disease

Lmao, these are amerifat statistics, right? I don't even know anyone with heart problems.

I heard it's the same in thailand

If you're not in america you don't matter. prove me wrong

Oh shit I only moved to Canada from Europe a few months ago, I'll use your source. Have you cycled before? Do people usually just take tren on their first cycle?

All the best things in America come from abroad. Your actors, your singers, your athletes, etc.

If I just do straight test, 1ml a week. Will I lose my hair? srs, Im 30 and have been training for 6 years. I have some receding at my temples, I dont want to aggravate that shit.

If you're balding gear will make you bald faster. If you're not prone to it then steroids won't affect your hair. I just finished a test/tren/dbol 3 month cycle and my hair was unaffected. That said, start with 500mg/week. 1ml is overkill for a newb.

would you recommend pyramiding up, or do 500mg for 12 weeks?

All the best Europeans move to America lol

holy fuck i forgot this dude existed and looked his YT channel up, his videos are fucking gold

youtube.com/watch?v=CvbUK2JlHhIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbUK2JlHhI

Yeah post picture, height and weight it kill yourself

Don't forget the timestamp faggot

Scooby does test you fucking mong.

scoobs has been cruising for over a decade, the guy had even admitted it is videos and on stream. Your natty king isn't actually natty.

kek

Built fat and otter mode are both more aesthetic than body building homos

>165lbs
>14in biceps
no legs confirmed

14 inch arms aren't big

That's pretty normal for that weight.

exactly

It's just hard work and dedication bro. If you aren't getting results, you aren't simply working hard enough. nuff said

>I'll roid when I'm like 40
>thinking long term
lol look at this loser, 100% a fatty "powerlifter"

I look like the right side pic with just vitamins and protein after 2 years. Dude must have a real shitty program.

How can I be a cuck if I can't even get a girlfriend

I got my needles yesterday

I'm scared bros

You're forgetting that arnold didn't abuse steroids, he used them as a supplement like you're supposed to
But people like rich piano inject that shit twice a day

So do the best israelites

>lifting natty isn't 90% genetics
Roiding is the natural result of training for more than a few years

>gains
>calisthenics
You habent been lifting long or you are retarded.

>assuming everyones lifting for ottermode

To generalized. I bet you dont even know why youre saying or think they fuck your heart up "they just do"
Youll be fine as long as you dont go full retard. Aka you.

If you do roids and still look like THAT
then you are a cuck

>He's actually smaller on the right.
utter bullshit

on the left he couldn't bench 80kg for more than a few reps, on the right he was benching 120kg for reps. you don't suddenly make gains like that and stay small, and he's clearly bigger

1mil is huge