>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/09CAuJgX
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19l4tVfdTJLheLMwZBYqcw1oeEBPRh8mxngqrCz2YnVg/edit#gid=2032740838
youtube.com/watch?v=8jh7lw0cVqw
youtube.com/watch?v=yQXnOuQqKYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

I threw these posts into a pastebin if any anons want to hold onto this stuff:

pastebin.com/09CAuJgX

Overcoming Gravit V2 Progresssion charts

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19l4tVfdTJLheLMwZBYqcw1oeEBPRh8mxngqrCz2YnVg/edit#gid=2032740838

isn't vid related fake?

no human could possibly perform such insane movements

reminder that foundation is shit and requires massive alterations to make it a feasible strength program

look at his legs. no human is transparent either haha

you could notice there's a 'glitch' that makes him semi transparent, I just reuse old /bwg/ webm, ask the author about it

not denying it's not perfect, but I started with it and it helped me get gains

Is it possible to be big like a powerlifter but also can do handstand/calisthenics?

yea look at Klokov youtube.com/watch?v=8jh7lw0cVqw

How the fuck do I get an L sit? I can 60s each side on one leg supports. Just cannot transition to tuck.

Is it an issue of being unable to support your body on your arms and shoulders or inflexibility with your legs?

First one.

Lsit is not different than half Lsit on arms bud, problem for me is getting into that L shit, I can't straigthen my legs D: though I am still on Half Lsit

I'm way too fat for this.

Just work on improving shoulder strength. Push ups helped me loads with this

You gotta work on hamstring and hip flexibility, I really like standing pikes for that (straight back and straight legs). I'm having a similar problem to you and compression work has really helped, vid related youtube.com/watch?v=yQXnOuQqKYc

To help with this I do 1 foot L sits but have my feet on a block to make it harder than lifting my feet off the floor.

yea I only recently started stretching

yeah but when you make the alterations it becomes top tier

fuck how long does compression work take. I want to be able to hold a straddle L with perfect form

Any tips on balancing when spreading your legs in a handstand? I can't spread my legs and bring them back together- always falling

Its a real bitch, I starting doing compression stuff 2 weeks ago and I'm noticing progress (much better form) but there's still room for improvement. It really depends on your current flexibility.

lol yeah I started about the same time. I place my hands really far from my torso, so its very hard. 1 set lasts no more than 5 seconds or 10 quick pulses. No idea if compression training requires volume or intensity, but I am going all out on intensity. btw Why did you start doing it? I do it for Straddle-L and Handstand press.

That video seems nice, thanks for sharing

I seem to notice more benefit from more intensity but I might just be a lazy shit lol. I'm doing it for more substantial L-sits then I suppose I'll work on V-sit and eventually manna. I started bodyweight training in february (from nothing) with fairly vague goals so I'm just seeing where it takes me!!

It fucks me every time and its great